Imran Khan's Visit to Flood Effective Areas

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)
bari dair ke mehrubaan aatay aatay,PTI should have done more but then there is no PTI but IK.I hope PTI prove itself during the rehabilitaion of these affecties.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
bari dair ke mehrubaan aatay aatay,PTI should have done more but then there is no PTI but IK.I hope PTI prove itself during the rehabilitaion of these affecties.

The damage so huge and vast we should not expect PTI or any party to fix. Only a govt with all resources can do it which I doubt PPP has

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jemima Khan's View on the floods.

A dying man trusted you to save his baby dont let him down
Pakistan celebrated its 63rd birthday yesterday. Its the country I feel I grew up in, arriving 15 years ago almost to the day as a 21-year-old bride and emerging a decade later a more questioning and conflicted person. I now have children who support the national cricket team and who visit every school holiday. I am still maddened by Pakistans faults, but I am inextricably connected to it and become defensive if others criticise.
I still go there often. Last year I visited the refugee camps close to the Swat valley where the army was fighting the Taliban. At that time there were up to 2.5m internally displaced people as a result of conflict in the northwest of the country. I heard how every child in the camp had witnessed public beheadings.
A few years earlier I was in Pakistan in the aftermath of the earthquake that killed about 75,000 people. On top of the war against the Taliban, with almost daily suicide bombings, a separatist uprising in the province of Baluchistan, a hostile neighbour, recession, inflation and unemployment, Pakistan seems to face a natural disaster almost every year.
complete article here:
http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/public/article370378.ece#prev