Imran Khan's Speech at a Fundraiser - Shares Interesting Incident with a Woman

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سلام اس بندے کی مستقل مزاجی کو.
اور لعنت اس قوم پر
بیس سال سے اس قوم کی اگلی نسل کے روشن مستقبل کے لئے گلیوں میں دھکے کھا رہا ہے.

آج بھی اس قوم کا پٹواری اور زرداری بھاری ہے.

لعنت ہے لعنت ہے.
او لوگو بہتر ہے مر جاؤ کسی گٹر میں ڈوب کے.

Dream Seller

اور لعنت اس قوم پر

لعنت ہے لعنت ہے.

In Sha Allah...bohat jald noora and allies in jail

Pakistan2017

In Sha Allah...bohat jald noora and allies in jail

صرف نورے یا زرداری یا کسی سیاستدان کو جیل میں ڈالنے سے مسلہ حل نہیں ہوگا جب تک ان طاقتور اداروں کے لوگوں کو ختم نہیں کیا جاتا جو ان جیسے لوگوں کو پیدا کرک حکومتوں میں لا کر اپنا الو سیدھا کرتے رہتے ہیں

Shayan Saif

Councller (250+ posts)
Noted: he says: "jahan sy mujhy idea hoa k mujhy siyasat main aana chahye" then he told the story of lady, mena ye bhi lootien gy nahi lakin hathoon sy lia krien gy..
khan sahab Policy wahi andaz naya.
welcome to Naya Pakistan

mujhay kew nikala

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اور لعنت اس قوم پر

لعنت ہے لعنت ہے.

salaam you too dear . I like your words and totaly agree with you . Wish this nation open their eyes and try to recognize between right and wrong . Wish imran khan be our prime minister and lead us in future .

Dream Seller

صرف نورے یا زرداری یا کسی سیاستدان کو جیل میں ڈالنے سے مسلہ حل نہیں ہوگا جب تک ان طاقتور اداروں کے لوگوں کو ختم نہیں کیا جاتا جو ان جیسے لوگوں کو پیدا کرک حکومتوں میں لا کر اپنا الو سیدھا کرتے رہتے ہیں

I agree with it to an extent but the thing is if an influential gets accountable, heads of the departments be cautious...so I think it has to start from the top

Pakistan2017

I agree with it to an extent but the thing is if an influential gets accountable, heads of the departments be cautious...so I think it has to start from the top

Which TOP? Those sitting at top positions, who have power to uphold accountability, are themselves corrupt and shameless. I am talking about the general public to come forward and bring up the CHANGE. Blood shed revolution.

Dream Seller

Which TOP? Those sitting at top positions, who have power to uphold accountability, are themselves corrupt and shameless. I am talking about the general public to come forward and bring up the CHANGE. Blood shed revolution.

I was listening to bhatti Saab and made a very interesting comment...jhahalat naachti hai
It's sad reality of our country...common public is either illiterate or so used to this corrupt system to bring change