Imran Khan's prediction 15 years ago!

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
٢٠٠٢ کے الیکشن میں جب میں ایک سٹوڈنٹ تھا، میری ملاقات عمران خان سے لاہور کے پی سی ہوٹل میں ایک سیاسی میٹنگ میں ہوئ، عمران خان جب ہوٹل کی لابی میں داخل ہوۓ تو صرف وو لوگ آگے بڑھ کر ملے جن کی عمر 40 سال سے زیادہ تھی میں ایک طرف ہو کر صرف اس ملاقات کو دیکھ رہا تھا، خان صاحب صوفے پر بیٹھے اور چاروں طرف دیکھنے لگے، جب خان صاحب کی نظر میرے پر پڑی تو خان صاحب اپنی سیٹ سے اٹھے اور خود چل کر میرے سے ہاتھ ملانے آے. یہ بات میں بہت عرصے تک نہیں سمجھ سکا کہ ایک اتنا بڑا نامور شخص خاص ایک نوجوان سے ملنے اپنی جگہ سے اٹھ کر کیوں آیا. پر آج یہ بات میں اچھی طرح سمجھ سکتا ہوں کہ عمران خان وہ لیڈر ہے جو ١٠ سال آگے کی سوچتا ہے اور اسی کے مطابق پلان کرتا ہے

305921_391779197563679_1096660872_n.jpg

549701_10151193854368884_933442324_n.jpg

Last edited:

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran knew that our forefathers who had been enslaved for hundreds of years didnt have the courage, mindset and mental toughness to fight injustice, tyranny and Jahalat. But he also knew that with the passage of time,a generation will grow who shall revolt against this barbarism and will beleive in the rule of law.

I have always maintained this thing and I say it again whether someone likes it or not. Our's parents and that of their parents were basically not free in their minds. They lacked courage, the will and the motivation, the voice and conscious to call spade a spade, to stop the tyrant and to say NO.

We DO and we SHALL, Inshallah!

This is so true 5 the class meim shukat khanum ke ticket sell kiye that ham bahot chotey thay lekin iss corrupt tolay ko yeh baat samajh nahi aa rahi ke jo oss umar mein shukat khanam.khara kar saktay hain woh jab 25 sal ke hon gai tu in ko khambon say bhi latkain gain

Dark Angel

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Insaf seeker !!

I going to be very honest to you here,
I swear I have seen many threads on this Forum,
but this one.. Ohh Gosh " has touched my heart in a very special way "
I'm very touchy and emotional when it comes to Imran khan.."
I wish there was something that I could do to make you happy the same way you did..
God Bless you and your entire family, brother !!

This is simply BRILLIANT !!

sultan_rahi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear Insaf seeker !!

I wish there was something that I could do to make you happy the same way you did..

great post man!!

i totally felt the same about this thread.

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Insaf seeker !!

Bro, we share the same feelings when it comes to IMRAN KHAN!!

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I love this, beautifully explained, i am impressed really, great, wao, Imran Khan u r the last hope for Pakistan, Allah tera saath de is azeem maqsad me ameen, bohot hogai is mulk ke saath, ab Allah madad kar is ki Ameen, please Allah pleaseeeeee

hiddenfact

Councller (250+ posts)
This is so true 5 the class meim shukat khanum ke ticket sell kiye that ham bahot chotey thay lekin iss corrupt tolay ko yeh baat samajh nahi aa rahi ke jo oss umar mein shukat khanam.khara kar saktay hain woh jab 25 sal ke hon gai tu in ko khambon say bhi latkain gain

Same here brother I sold ticket book and won a badge with beautiful artistic sketchy picture of KHAN and bottom on that badge it was written "The Great Challenge"

"He took that Challenge 20 years ago as well and He took this Challenge again today to give us something which we can only dream of"

My Best Wishes to My Leader..

Ali raza babar

This Thread Is Just Beautiful Specially the Last Pic ... He is Definitely the One Stopping me in Pakistan I swear to God . He is the Only one because of whom i still have hope .. Ya Allah is Mujahid ki Hifazat farma ...

او نام نہاد جہادیو یہ ہے جہاد . یہ تم نہیں کرو گے کیوں کے یہ مشکل ہے . اس میں حلوہ نہیں ہے اور اس میں اپنا آپ قربان کرنا پڑتا ہے . یہاں تک کے اپنے گھر کو بھی . اپنے بچوں سے دور رہنا پڑتا ہے . یہ ہے جہاد

Murtaza323

Voter (50+ posts)
I remember when Imran Khan visited Jhang..in 1996, I was 14 yeras old. There was a corwed to see him. When I came back home. I spoke very exitedly to the shopkeeper in our street (he is a typical follower of Sheikhs). I told him there was lots of young ppl to see IK. He smiled and said..koi faeda nahi, ye sab konsa vote de saktay hain..but today we can Vote..and will vote for PTI..Insha Allah

crankthskunk

Imran knew that our forefathers who had been enslaved for hundreds of years didnt have the courage, mindset and mental toughness to fight injustice, tyranny and Jahalat. But he also knew that with the passage of time,a generation will grow who shall revolt against this barbarism and will beleive in the rule of law.

I have always maintained this thing and I say it again whether someone likes it or not. Our's parents and that of their parents were basically not free in their minds. They lacked courage, the will and the motivation, the voice and conscious to call spade a spade, to stop the tyrant and to say NO.

We DO and we SHALL, Inshallah!

Well said brother. I am trying to spread the same message for few years now. Off course not the scale of IK but on my own scale. For that I regularly get rebuke from those who are hooked on personality worshiping. They get irked if I say something about those they hold dear. But like you said, spade had to be called a spade, otherwise you are not doing the justice to the readers and to yourself.

I still see plenty of cowards in Pakistani public life, especially the Journalists. Unless we change Journalistic practices or get rid of these useless journalists all together, nothing is going to change. We are already seeing their efforts to keep the status quo going.
It suits them to the ground for this system to continue, because they are beneficiaries from this system. They make millions out of it.
On professional level, they are not worth a penny, but because of this corrupt system, they are in their jobs because they are ready to sell themselves to anyone who pays the right price.

If these journalists are not stopped, I can see IK easily failing to win seats to form a government.
Watch each and every program, you see the journalists attacking PTI while some openly support PMLN and some PPP.

We all have to save Pakistan. Pakistan cannot bear theft and destruction for another 5 years. It is a duty of everyone to save Pakistan.
I have no stakes, but I would do everything in my power until the elections.

It is not that I am a member of PTI or IK supporter, but other choices are just not acceptable. I am convinced that PMLN and PPP mean disaster for Pakistan. Therefore I have to save Pakistan from their clutches and do my duty.

Brother not everyone was a coward from our forefathers. I can say for my Dad and Granddad, they did their bid for Pakistan. My granddad has contributed with money and efforts for the creation of Pakistan.

While my dad was just a teenager at the time of independence of Pakistan. But he volunteer himself for duty and used to provide security on the trains from Amritsar to Lahore. He saved literally hundreds of lives during the partition. I am proud of him, he was a soldier of Quaid.

arshikrani

Councller (250+ posts)
Bro, we share the same feelings when it comes to IMRAN KHAN!!
Bro i have some thing similar it was 1997 imran khan came to my town i was in reception people and i was standing at end of line Imran khan was shaking hand with every one when he come to me he hug me......... and every body was asking me why he hug u only? now i understand why he did.........

mnmdxb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its a powerful,unique and cute post...it gave us a smile, and also deeply touched our hearts:)
Its IK who's stopping them, and calling back the ones who are away...and many will come!!!

ASQR1

Now blaming our forefathers is not right, In those days our forefathers had to withstand aggression from all four sides.

Take the case of 1857 war of freedom, take the case of freedom fighter they were divided but they were solid in one instance to defeat British, study the map below and you will understand the situation.

250px-Indian_revolt_of_1857_states_map.svg.png

there were many traitors among Indians and those were awarded the great gifts, but most Indian specially Muslim foughtbravely but were taken due to many traiteors.

1791b78e9c57b063_landing

there are known facts about traitors in Punjab and some of then are very influential in Punjab, evey Lahori knows them,

so please do not blame our forefather, they lived in very trying times, being harnessed from all sides, from Hindus, from Sikhs and from rulers of the day. but they bore people like Iqbal, sir syed Ahmed khan and many many many more.