Imran Khan's latest message about PTI party elections

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Register for PTI Internal Elections - Last Date 15th July!

282634_3338450032519_74531874_n.jpg

Register yourself at http://www.ptimember.com/ if you want to vote in PTI Internal Party Elections, 15th July is the last date!
You only need to fill the required fields, you can leave others blank.

Please spread the word and get everyone registered!

I received an SMS from 80022 to register on this website, so it is official and verified.
If anyone still has doubt, here is a snapshot of the SMS from 80022:

241jp12.jpg

Last edited:

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Register for PTI Internal Elections - Last Date 15th July!

Is this a verified PTI website? I see no mention of it on PTI official Page. Also, the membership count is reducing with each "refresh".

People, Please confirm the website before posting your information!

golmaal

Banned

I have tried to register on this website after receiving an SMS from PTI. But I am unable to register for any UC in Karachi.

Either there are no PTI elections in Karachi or their database needs updating.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Is this a verified PTI website? I see no mention of it on PTI official Page. Also, the membership count is reducing with each "refresh".

People, Please confirm the website before posting your information!

Yes that is exactly the first thing i asked when i read about it, its verified, i received SMS from 80022. Whoever is subscribed to 80022 will sooner or later get the SMS.

aliasghar81

MPA (400+ posts)

Exactly need to confirm if this is offical site? There seems to be lots of bug in the site.

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)

cant fill in district for azad jammu kashmir??????????????

malik1c

Senator (1k+ posts)

I have doubt about this being official site lets wait for some official communication before handing over our info on this site

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

I have doubt about this being official site lets wait for some official communication before handing over our info on this site

See the snapshot of SMS from 80022.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the official site, and confirmed by Asad Umar as well on twitter. If you have already submitted your CNIC number through sms, you can check if your record exists by using the search option there. You should get your mobile phone number in your record if your record already exists. There are some issues and district and tehsil info is missing for some regions. It is being looked into...will be corrected soon.

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zindagi mein log dukh k siwa de bhi kya saktey hein
Marney ke baad do gazz kafan detey hein wo b ro ro k.

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am unable to register since I do not know my proper Halka etc .. I am out of the country. Help me

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am unable to register since I do not know my proper Halka etc .. I am out of the country. Help me

This is for Pakistanis here as I believe voting would be through sms. Maybe some overseas PTI members here can guide you better on how to vote from there...

drsaleem007

Senator (1k+ posts)
its official 200% guys
as 80022 sent msg regarding this
an also imran on bing said to register here till 15 july... b fast