Imran Khan's head was covered yesterday , but why not today ?

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In respect of Baba guru Nanak , his 550th birthday and Sikh community tradition Imran Khan covered his head yesterday.
But today in respect of Prophet Muhammad PBUH , his birthday and in respect of Muslim tradition Imran Khan has not covered his head. Covering head is a Muslim tradition and sunnat rasul.

aaa.jpg

Lets see What does Islam say about covering heads for men . . .

Last edited:

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
In respect of Baba guru Nanak , his 550th birthday and Sikh community tradition Imran Khan covered his head yesterday.
But today in respect of Prophet Muhammad PBUH , his birthday and in respect of Muslim tradition Imran Khan has not covered his head. Covering head is a Muslim tradition and sunnat rasul.
aaa.jpg
Because Covering your head is not part of Islam and neither was he praying in the Masjid.

Head covering is not a Muslims tradition.

Two Stooges

aaa.jpg
ابے بد بُودار مولبی
کپتان کو کل سر ڈھانپنے کے لئے سکھوں کی طرف سے بتایا گیا تھا
اور اپنے مہمانوں کی اس خواہش کا احترام کپتان پر لازم ہو گیا تھا

بالکل ایسے ہی، کہ ہر غیر مسلم سیاح کو بادشاہی مسجد کی سیڑھیوں پر جُوتے اُتارنے کے لئے بتانا پڑتا ہے

Last edited:

Ratan

[QUOTE = "knowledge88, post: 5674946, member: 205552"]
In honor of Baba Guru Nanak, his 550th birthday and Sikh community tradition Imran Khan covered his head yesterday.
But in today's respect of Prophet Muhammad PBUH, his birthday and respect of the Muslim tradition Imran Khan has not covered his head. Covering head is a Muslim tradition and sunnat rasul.
aaa.jpg

[/ QUOTE]
Playing religion card like your Master Fazlu Diesel? ...... No good ... Abhi bhi waqt hai sudhar jao beta.

sukhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO COVER THE HEAD AT ALL IN ISLAM , YEAH INDIA PAKISTAN MEN EK JAHALAT HAY JISSKO DEEN SY JORRHTAY HAIN, YEAH TRADITION HAY, IMRAN KHAN KO TO KARTARPUR MEN B SIR COVER NAHEE KARNA CHAHAY THA WO B EK JAHALAT HAY, TOMHAIN SIRF IMRAN KHAN KIUN NAZAR AYA AUR B KAFI NAM NEHAD MUSALMANOO NAY WAHAN PER SIR PER KAPPRAH BANDHA THA.

aaa.jpg

knowledge88

IF YOU ARE MUSLIM HAVE YOU NEVER UNCOVERED YOUR HEAD EVER?
[QUOTE = "knowledge88, post: 5674946, member: 205552"]
In honor of Baba Guru Nanak, his 550th birthday and Sikh community tradition Imran Khan covered his head yesterday.
But in today's respect of Prophet Muhammad PBUH, his birthday and respect of the Muslim tradition Imran Khan has not covered his head. Covering head is a Muslim tradition and sunnat rasul.
aaa.jpg

[/ QUOTE]
Playing religion card like your Master Fazlu Diesel? ...... No good ... Abhi bhi waqt hai sudhar jao beta.
use less thread
keep looking you may find a fault in which we all will agree with you
Because Covering your head is not part of Islam and neither was he praying in the Masjid.

ابے بد بُودار مولبی
کپتان کو کل سر ڈھانپنے کے لئے سکھوں کی طرف سے بتایا گیا تھا
اور اپنے مہمانوں کی اس خواہش کا احترام کپتان پر لازم ہو گیا تھا

بالکل ایسے ہی، کہ ہر غیر مسلم سیاح کو بادشاہی مسجد کی سیڑھیوں پر جُوتے اُتارنے کے لئے بتانا پڑتا ہے

knowledge88

lol....fazul aadmis followers have an incurable itch.
followers of prophet Muhammad PBUH (me ) vs followers of Imran Khan (you).
Who will win ? You tell me ? I talked about following sunna of Eid Miladdunnabi. like
he followed sunna of Baba Gru nanak yesterday in his respect.

I hope Imran Khan save you when you die.

desiexchange

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

aaa.jpg

Lets see What does Islam say about covering heads for men . . .

Where is the admin?
We should not allowed these kind of useless, third rate post.

Hussain1967

You can find many faults/limitations in IK, and you can criticize him as much as you like for that, but the trivial thing of covering or not-covering the head will not do any good. Whosoever does this loses his credibility for his genuine criticism of IK’s faults.
As far as covering the head as a Muslim is concerned, it is not even mandatory during ‘Namaaz’, let alone any other occasion.

syf277

MPA (400+ posts)
Who will win ? You tell me ? I talked about following sunna of Eid Miladdunnabi. like

no he will not so why are you judging him he will have to answer for his sins as i will be judged for mine

knowledge88

منافق مولبی صاحب، کعبہ سے بھی کوئی ذیادہ مقدّس جگہ ہے مسلمانو ں کے لئے ؟؟؟ ۔ ۔ ۔
ذرا وہاں ادا ہونے والی نماز کا کلپ یو ٹیوب سے دیکھ لیں، اور بغیر سر ڈھانپ لوگوں کی تعداد بتا دیجئیے

one question ?

Kiya Kabhi hamaray nabhee Hazrat Muhammad PBUH koh kisee nay kabhi bare head dekha tha ? I am waiting for your answer . . .

Last edited:

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

this lame argumenf of selling islam to cover every argument is over and done with. you are not going to dictate whether im a good muslim or not. keep your fatwas to yoursey