Councller (250+ posts)
615.gif

http://e.jang.com.pk/04-14-2013/pindi/pic.asp?picname=615.gif

pic.asp

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan's Asset Details

aeway he bakwas kartay hai srf logo ko confuse krny ky lia......

lekin iss bar awam dhoka nahi ho gi status quo ky hatho

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

The most important thing is to declare the asset. Valuation is always debatable. If you have declared an asset you are held accountable for any future increase in your asset base and it can be tracked back to your previous ownership

m.saad

Councller (250+ posts)

Jst before everyone starts blaming him noora noora noora.. let me make one thing clear. He is not a noora. He is from the other baradri.
PPP NEW SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM- NEW FISH IN TOWN.
;) ;) ;)

sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)

now they want to start propaganda

our effort for IK khan is far bigger then there propaganda

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

The details of his assets are public. They cannot be hidden even if one wants to.

talhaaa

Voter (50+ posts)

WTH... aik hi banda hai jis ne asset declaration ka trend set kiya hai.. aur ab aus peh ..

Niazi Hawk

Minister (2k+ posts)

Tariq butt,masoof jang ky us group sy hain jis sy baba dooka,chacha qeenchi belong krty hain

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)

@expatriat
Other day you were pretending to be a pti supporter. But I recognized you as a noora munafiq. Proven today. Since you live in the usa, according to you, I would like to throw a party at you. All I have to do is collect some bones from the back side of a few restaurants.

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran declares more assets compared to last year

Tariq Butt
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has shown a substantial increase in his assets compared to last year as per his statement attached with the nomination papers, uploaded by the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) on its website.
He valued his assets at Rs30,171,088 as on June 30, 2012, against Rs21,564,758 of the previous year. This showed an increase of Rs8,606,330.
However, Imran Khan again created confusion when he declared his 300 Kanals 5 Marlas House at village Mohra, Bani Gala, Islamabad as gifted. Its value was not stated.
In a sworn affidavit, Jemima Khan declared some time back that Bani Gala land measuring 300 Kanals and five Marlas was transferred in her name by her ex-husband Imran Khan as benami transaction.
In Para-3 of her general power of attorney dated September 21, 2004, she stated: The land was transferred in my name through mutations No. 7056, 7225, 7361, 7538, by my ex-husband Mr Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi as a benami transaction. After the separation/divorce between me and Mr Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi, I do not intend to keep the land with me. In the entire affidavit, no amount of money regarding this transaction has been mentioned.
As per Imran Khans declaration, he owns a 1585 square feet flat in Clara Apartment, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad, which is valued at Rs1,175,000.
He owns nine inherited properties, which include 7 Kanal 8 Marla House in Zaman Park, Lahore; share in 10 Marla House at Mianwali; 80 Kanals at Mauza Rangiyan Phaliyan Ferozewala Sheikhupura; 8 acres at Chak No.30 Alaf Bhakkar; 59 Kanals at Dagar Rataas Bhakkar; 60 Kanals at Chak No.185, Bhakkar; 170 Kanals at Mauza Dangiyan Mankera Bhakkar and 530 Kanals 15 Marlas agriculture land at Chak No104/15L, Mian Channu, Khanewal.
Besides, Imran Khan owns 243 Kanals 16 Marlas at Mauza Dangiyan Mankera Bhakkar, which is worth Rs4,200,000, and 6 Kanals 16 Marlas at Mohra Noor Islamabad.
He declared that he is the owner of a Toyota Prado valuing Rs5,000,000 and Suzuki Bolan worth Rs608,000. He has Rs12,127,836 as cash in hand and Rs2,144,552 as bank balance apart from furniture valuing Rs200,000.
In the column of liabilities, he wrote an amount of Rs288,000 before the amounts due under hire purchase agreement; Rs196,000 before other debts due security; Rs7,532,353 before personal expenses. His total liabilities come to Rs30,121,088. In 2012, Imran Khan had more income, Rs16,138,683, from agricultural, services, PLS profit and rental compared with that of 2010, but he paid less tax, Rs273,339.
In 2011, he had much more income, Rs23,530,044, with the addition of Capital gain and shelled out Rs322,110 as tax.
However, in 2010 he paid the maximum tax, Rs1,856,599, while he had an income of Rs11,032,533.
At the same time, he stated that in 2010 he separately paid Rs61,500 as agricultural tax on an income of Rs750,000 from 931 Kanals of land.
In 2011 he paid Rs298,500 as tax on agriculture income of Rs2,330,000 from the same land.
However, next year he shelled out Rs504,750 as tax on an income of Rs3,595,000 from eight acres, 1282 Kanals and 15 Marlas of land. This showed a steady rise in the agricultural income as well as tax.
Imran Khan is a graduate. In the column my present occupation, he wrote: service income, agricultural income & rental. He stated that he has opened a bank account for election expenses and deposited Rs1.5 million in it.

http://images.thenews.com.pk/14-04-2013/ethenews/e-171310.htm#.UWpjMsUZnTE.facebook

[h=1]عمران خان کی لاہور، اسلام آباد، بھکر، میانوالی، شیخوپورہ اور میاں چنوں میں جائیدادیں[/h]

110974-ImranKhan-1365003321-935-640x480.jpg
عمران خان کے پاس 50 لاکھ روپے مالیت کی پراڈو گاڑی اور 6 لاکھ روپے کی سوزوکی بولان بھی ہے۔ فوٹو: فائل
اسلام آباد: تحریک انصاف کے چیرمین عمران خان کی جانب سےجمع کرائے گئے کاغذات نامزدگی کے مطابق لاہور، اسلام آباد، بھکر، میانوالی، شیخوپورہ اور میاں چنوں میں ان کی جائیدادیں ہیں۔ایکسپریس نیوز کے مطابق قومی اسمبلی کے حلقہ این اے 56 کے لئے جمع کرائے گئے کاغذات نامزدگی میں عمران خان نے انکشاف کیا ہے کہ انہیں 10 جائیدادیں ورثے میں ملیں، اسلام آباد کے علاقے بنی گالہ میں 6 کنال 16 مرلہ اراضی کی مالیت 50 لاکھ 50 ہزار روپے ہے جبکہ اسی علاقے میں 300 کنال 5 مرلہ اراضی انہیں تحفے میں ملی۔کاغذات نامزدگی کے مطابق اسلام آباد کے ڈپلومیٹک انکلیو میں وہ ایک اپارٹمنٹ کے بھی مالک ہیں جس کی مالیت 11 لاکھ 75 ہزار روپے ہے، انہیں 10 مختلف جائیدادیں ورثے میں ملیں ہیں جو لاہور ، بھکر، میاںوالی، شیخوپورہ اور میاں چنوں میں واقع ہیں، بھکر میں 243 کنال 16 مرلہ اراضی کی مالیت 42 لاکھ روپے ہے۔اس کے علاوہ ان کے پاس 50 لاکھ روپے مالیت کی پراڈو گاڑی اور 6 لاکھ روپے کی سوزوکی بولان بھی ہے۔کاغذات نامزدگی کے مطابق عمران خان کے پاس ایک کروڑ 21 لاکھ 27 ہزار 836 روپے نقد موجود ہیں تاہم ان کے سالانہ اخراجات 75 لاکھ 32 ہزار353 روپے ہے۔

http://www.express.pk/story/110974/

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
His assets are peanuts as compared to massive illegal assets of other leaders. Is se ziada paisa to ek excise aur custom wale ke begum ke naam per huta he.

Imran is many things but not corrupt at least in financial aspects. Baqi moral values?