Imran Khan should not Join Grand Alliance but call people for nation wide demo's on streets.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is my personal opinion that PTI should not join Grand alliance. Nothing will change, again corrupts will be selected but under different Umbrella.

New voting lists should be completed as top priority. I don't understand why election commision waited 3 years long to say that 36million bogus votes are registered. Chief Justice of Pakistan should give them (EC) a limit of 3 months to
complete new lists and confim it.

It is high time to announce nation wide protest against corrupt regime. A call to bring all people out on streets. I think 14 August 2011 will be perfect day for it.

If Pakistani don't come out now and protest (against corrupts till they leave) their children will laugh at them in future.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
N league should talk in assembly. They have 2nd great majority. why not they play the role of opposition.

The reason is one corrupt person could not call corrupt to other person.

They all r corrupt and wants to play with innocent peoples' lives on the street.

Imran should not join any corrupt or killer party, even JI.

JI is shatan party , Their job is to destabilize Pakistan just to prove Modudi was right.

imran_

MPA (400+ posts)
He has been calling ppl on streets but there is no impact .... When grand alliance will call ppl on street there will be impact as well ...

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan already announced that PTI will not join any grand alliance with PMLN and MQM.

Here is the link:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...Khan-quot-A-Story-of-London-amp-Mianwali-quot

It is my personal opinion that PTI should not join Grand alliance. Nothing will change, again corrupts will be selected but under different Umbrella.

New voting lists should be completed as top priority. I don't understand why election commision waited 3 years long to say that 36million bogus votes are registered. Chief Justice of Pakistan should give them (EC) a limit of 3 months to
complete new lists and confim it.

It is high time to announce nation wide protest against corrupt regime. A call to bring all people out on streets. I think 14 August 2011 will be perfect day for it.

If Pakistani don't come out now and protest (against corrupts till they leave) their children will laugh at them in future.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Our Aim should not be Dharna at current stage. We need to come out on Streets. I request Imran Khan to fix a date and make preparation for it. People will follow him in Millions. We need a serious call like it was for long march for CJ. We need a call like Tehrir Square in Egypt.

Dharna is for a partial achievement, we need Government. We need a stand. We need to get to the roots of problems.

We need solution for all of our problems.

Last edited: