"Imran Khan party is the real political party, rest are just poodles",says Hassan Nisar

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)

25gti7c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: "Imran Khan party is the real political party, rest are just poodles",says Hassan Nisar (EXCLUSIVE)

i agree with hassan nisar,,, i think this is the time we should think realistically, forget about if ns has gives you a taxi or laptop, think about your country and your kids

truthinworld

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: "Imran Khan party is the real political party, rest are just poodles",says Hassan Nisar (EXCLUSIVE)

Once upon a time there were THREE ideals of PTI,

1- Hassan Nisar.
2- Haroon Rashid.
3- Mubashar Luqman.

Aik Ideal tu ban gea Idiot.
aur baqi ka intizar hai.

Picture abhi baqi hai Bhai.

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I love, respect and trust Imran Khan for his honesty and sincerity. He is entirely different
from Mian Nawaz sharif or other corrupt politicians.Imran Khan does not have relations with
Don Malik Riaz ,the biggest land grabber, like Mian brother, Zardari Sahib and Ch.Shujaat Hussain.
Geo Islam!Geo Pakistan! Geo Imran Khan! Vote for PTI!

asallo

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think its time now to comeout of your homes and start paying bils and march towards Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar to assembly, minsiters houses and parlimenterians get them there and start killing them taake **** saaf ho iis mulk ka. We need a revolution like france, china etc. PTI should start proper agitation now we are all with them.