Imran Khan on CNN - Salmaan Taseer assassination - Pakistan is 'going down'

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Legend speaking truth and sense, hope stupid US realises what they have done in the name of WAR ON TERROR

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Imran Khan on CNN: Salman Taseer Murder and War on Terror

Only Imran can talk in this way, condemning the drone attacks and accusing US for the radicalisation & Terrorism in Pakistan... Allah Imran Ku Upnay Amaan May Rakay Aaamin

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan on CNN: Salman Taseer Murder and War on Terror

Only Imran can talk in this way, condemning the drone attacks and accusing US for the radicalisation & Terrorism in Pakistan........Allah Imran Ku Upnay Amaan May Rakay Aaamin

Adeel

Founder

This is how a leader talks. Seriously, this guy has a vision and plan.

Last edited:

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran but i am afraid of his life, Allah na kare ke jo Salman Taseer ke saath huwa he wo is ke saath bhi ho, Nawaz group kuch bhi karsakta he, Imran ke lie duwa karo
Only Imran can talk in this way, condemning the drone attacks and accusing US for the radicalisation & Terrorism in Pakistan........Allah Imran Ku Upnay Amaan May Rakay Aaamin

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Imran but i am afraid of his life, Allah na kare ke jo Salman Taseer ke saath huwa he wo is ke saath bhi ho, Nawaz group kuch bhi karsakta he, Imran ke lie duwa karo

That's what we always pray for his Life.... Allah Un Ku Upany Khaas Amaan May Rakain........Aamin Sum Aamin

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is how a leader responds. This is how a leader conduct himself. I have no doubt that if Imran Khan comes in power, he will convince America to pull their troops in Afghanistan and bring peace and harmony in Pakistan and Afghanistan. If it was Zardari or Musharraf, they would have bowed down to cnn and said what cnn would have liked them to say.

Imran Khan is a true brave son of pakistan. People like Imran khan are not born every day. May Allah bring him in power in next election. Please pray for Imran Khan. May Allah give you health and long life, Ameen

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
and imagine , Shehbaz instead of Imran on CNN , u have the answer, inshAllah Imran will bring positive change in PAkistan, pray for his life, Nawaz ab Imran ko bhi marwa sakta he, just pray, Allah duwa sunta he, Allah hi bacha sakta he ab Pakistan
This is how a leader responds. This is how a leader conduct himself. I have no doubt that if Imran Khan comes in power, he will convince America to pull their troops in Afghanistan and bring peace and harmony in Pakistan and Afghanistan. If it was Zardari or Musharraf, they would have bowed down to cnn and said what cnn would have liked them to say.

Imran Khan is a true brave son of pakistan. People like Imran khan are not born every day. May Allah bring him in power in next election. Please pray for Imran Khan. May Allah give you health and long life, Ameen

bankalalookheti

MPA (400+ posts)
America has become a scapegoat for all these pseudo intellectuals cum politicians. How many times did Imrans criticize Pakistan army that is the main reason for all the rampant religiuos intolerance and terrorism in this country, or subhumans like Talibans who will soon destroy everything in this country which has anything to do with civilization or humanity.

Brass Tack

Citizen
Well well well , reckon me on a TI blog , wow , bravo so many Imran lovers , great goin' guys , why doncha leave the warm comfy of ur homes and make liaise with the masses and gharib awam of Punjab ?

So funny , Kabhi kabhi socha karta tha yaar I|mran **** ke kafi chahne wale lagte hai , but Imran never won any Parlaimentary seat so far ? kia wajah ho sakti hai ?

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz, now we all kow , all his supporters are NET warriors , sirf bate karte hai aram se laptop par baith kar , lolzzzzzzzzzzz.

Agle electio mai bhi yahi hoga , Imra **** will loose , thanks to his NETWARRIORS.

PS ad M|ORAL OF THE WRITEUP : " Stop wasting ur energy disparaging Karachi and MQM , instead be a man
and prove ur mettle , go to the awam , see if you can win them up . Get ur ass off the comfortable of ur home and mingle with the masses "

Comment : Kioon **** *** ? lolzzzzzzzzzz....

Last edited by a moderator:

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now put that retarded brown thief of Pakistan zaradaree madaree on CNN this is what he would say, JEE SAHIB I HAVE TEN BILLION STOLEN MONEY OF PAKISTANIS IN YOUR JEWISH BANKS PLEASE
HELP ME KEEP IT SAFE IN AMERICA, I WILL LET YOU KILL ALL PAKISTANI,,JEE GOORAY SAHIB.CAN I HUG SARAH PALIN PLEASE I HAVE NEVER SEEN A WHITE WOMEN..Revalution like Iran only way to save Pakistan from these brown pimps of christian west.

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Its a bit strange that he is not being called a Shaheed by PPP, why ? just because he is not a Bhutto ?

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well well well , reckon me on a TI blog , wow , bravo so many Imran lovers , great goin' guys , why doncha leave the warm comfy of ur homes and make liaise with the masses and gharib awam of Punjab ?

So funny , Kabhi kabhi socha karta tha yaar I|mran **** ke kafi chahne wale lagte hai , but Imran never won any Parlaimentary seat so far ? kia wajah ho sakti hai ?

Mere bhai
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz, now we all kow , all his supporters are NET warriors , sirf bate karte hai aram se laptop par baith kar , lolzzzzzzzzzzz.

Agle electio mai bhi yahi hoga , Imra **** will loose , thanks to his NETWARRIORS.

PS ad M|ORAL OF THE WRITEUP : " Stop wasting ur energy disparaging Karachi and MQM , instead be a man
and prove ur mettle , go to the awam , see if you can win them up . Get ur ass off the comfortable of ur home and mingle with the masses "

What is your ass doing in your comfortable home and not minggling with the masses?

Get ready for the clean sweep in next elections!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
America has become a scapegoat for all these pseudo intellectuals cum politicians. How many times did Imrans criticize Pakistan army that is the main reason for all the rampant religiuos intolerance and terrorism in this country, or subhumans like Talibans who will soon destroy everything in this country which has anything to do with civilization or humanity.

Some thing is "Burning" Very badly............... HAHAHAHAH

No need to reply to your comments. Truth speaks itself....