Imran Khan Kal Kia Kahani Sunayain Gay JC Ki Verdict Ko Lay Kar- Talat Hussain Nay Sab Details Bata

msaeed89

Minister (2k+ posts)
10fxmo4.jpg
[/IMG]

Zameen

MPA (400+ posts)
Even many patwaris admit that there was rigging in 2013 elections, but our sold judges said elections are completely fair. Isn't it funny.
PML-N se wafadari khoob nibhayi zar khareed judges ne.

Ro Maryam Ro

Minister (2k+ posts)
not supporting Govt. here but these picture prove nothing. I can print them at my own home and scatter them all over and can take snaps and upload. If evidence can't be proved in court then its useless

Ayan ali ke barey mein aaaap ka kia khayal hai. How will u justify Ayan Ali case?

shoro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Not that we have any sincere expectation from PTI but it's so sad to see that this country has gone to the dogs from army to judiciary to politicians - there is not even a single person who could be trusted now. Goodbye Pakistan from Hope!

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
اسلام آباد(مانیٹرنگ ڈیسک) تحریک انصاف کی جانب سے 2013 کے عام انتخابات کے دوران اضافی بیلٹ پیپرز کی چھپوائی کے الزامات کے بعد الیکشن کمیشن آف پاکستان کی طرف سے صفائیاں دینے کا سلسلہ جاری ہے اور اضافی چھاپے گئے بیلٹ پیپرز کی تعداد میں ایک بار پھر رد و بدل کر دیا گیا ہے۔تازہ ترین بیان میں الیکشن کمیشن حکام کا کہنا ہے کہ مئی 2013 میں ہونے والے انتخابات کیلئے ایک کروڑ 17 لاکھ بیلٹ پیپرز چھاپے گئے تھے۔ اس سے قبل 19 اگست کو الیکشن کمیشن کی طرف سے میڈیا کو آگاہ کیا گیا تھا کہ چھاپے گئے اضافی بیلٹ پیپرز کی تعدادمحض 8 لاکھ تھی تا ہم 29 نومبر کو تحریک انصاف کے الزمات کے بعد یہ تعداد بڑھا کر 76 لاکھ اور پھر یکم دسمبر کو جاری کئے جانے والے اعدادوشمار میں یہی تعداد 93 لاکھ ہو گئی اور اب تازہ رپورٹ میں انہی بیلٹ پیپروں کی ایک نئی تعداد پیش کی جا رہی ہے۔ حکام کا کہنا ہے کہ تیار کی گئی تازہ ترین رپورٹ حتمی ہے جس کے مطابق عام انتخابات میں رجسٹرڈ ووٹرز کی تعدا د8کروڑ 62 لاکھ تھی جن کیلئے 17 کروڑ بیلٹ پیپرز چھاپے گئے تھے۔ اس میں اضافی ایک کروڑ 17 لاکھ بیلٹ پیپرز بھی شامل تھے۔ یہ رپورٹ کل ہونے والے اجلاس میں نئے چیف الیکشن کمشنر سردار رضا خان کو پیش کی جائے گی

The above is enough to prove why form 15 were missing in majority of the constituencies and PML (N) got 8 millions more votes then 2008 election.
The inquiry commission and judiciary manipulate the whole drama.
If a though investigation is conducted then all the character involved in rigging can be exposed. But since all the returning officers were from Judiciary and they were involved in this massive rigging so the commission ignored form 15, which is the basic document of election results

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Talat Hussain Analysis on JC Report

اگرچہ الزامات درست تھے
تو لعنت ایسے انصاف کرنے والوں پر جو جرم کو جانتے ہوے بھی اسے براستہ انصاف رہائی دینے میں مددگار ہیں

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
APOLOGY? My foot!!!,

TRY TO MAKE SENSE , ALL POLITICAL PARTIES (STATUS QUO) AND 98% OF SOLD OUT MEDIA ARE UNITED AGAINST PTI, WHY? MORE THEY ARE TRYING TO SUPPRESS PTI, "JUST LIKE EARLY DAYS OF ISLAM", PTI IS SPREADING LIKE A WILD FIRE, AND BECAME AN UN STOPPABLE TYPHOON, AND A BLIND CAN SEE THIS REALITY, THIS NOT BECAUSE OF IK, THIS IS BEACUSE OF THE VERY STRONG RESOLVE OF PTI SUPPORTER'S AND ROMANCE WITH IDEOLOGY, IK IS THE ONLY EXISTING BREED OF POLITICIAN WITH HONESTY AND DETERMINATION,.
WHOLE NATION KNOWS AND WITNESSED RIGGING, PTI GOT TRAPPED IN WORDING OF TERM OF REFERENCES AND TRUSTED THESE (PMLN) CROOKS, IN CONCLUSION, THEY WON THE VERDICT, IN MY CONVICTION, PTI WON THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF MILLIONS MORE.. THIS IS A VICTORY ON MORAL HIGH GROUNDS FOR PTI, AND WILL CHANGE THE FATE OF THE NATION, ALL OF THIS BARKING WILL DIE DOWN, TRUTH WILL LIVE IN PEOPLES HEARTS FOREVER, I LIKE TO QUOTE SOMEONE," PAKISTAN'S HISTORY WILL BE WRITTEN IN TWO PARTS, ONE BEFORE IMRAN KHAN, AND SECOND, AFTER IMRAN KHAN,.. MY DEARS, IMRAN WON'T MAKE IT HAPPEN, BUT INSAFIANS WILL!!!! ALLAH HAFIZ FOR NOW...