Imran Khan is Bringing Aafia Siddiqui back to Pakistan on 16th March - Orya Maqbool Jan

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Afia should be released. But I don't like her character and her sister's encashment on it! There is definitely something fishy around their character!

Afia and her sister both would backstab this government once she is released! Mark my words!

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Youthias,

Aafia is a prisoner in US after found guilty by the American courts. Unlike Pakistani courts, one can not simply pick her and hand it over for release. Kindly get your heads out of butts and try to learn something before completely soaking yourself in shit of ignorance and
PTIdiocity.

Thanks,
FatAmigo

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Youthias,

Aafia is a prisoner in US after found guilty by the American courts. Unlike Pakistani courts, one can not simply pick her and hand it over for release. Kindly get your heads out of butts and try to learn something before completely soaking yourself in shit of ignorance and
PTIdiocity.

Thanks,
FatAmigo
Presidential Pardon Yaaaani NRO. America mein bhi hota hai..
Yar fat Amigo se yeh twaqqo naheen thee. Oh Bhai Aap to NRO ke master ke Pujari Hain.
Jo upper likha hai koe Kot Lakhpat Jail mein band Aik Qaidi ko bhi samjha daiy

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
it was demanded by Talbaan for her release. if she will get released it would be part of US Talbaan negotiations.

ghumman786

Citizen
Afia should be released. But I don't like her character and her sister's encashment on it! There is definitely something fishy around their character!

Afia and her sister both would backstab this government once she is released! Mark my words!
I agree with you instead of being thankful she was still hostile. saying she should have been released in Jan. they would definitely fire back once she is out.

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Youthias,

PTIdiocity.

Thanks,
FatAmigo

as usual, the patwari scumbag only posts against Pak army or Pakistan

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)

If her 'character' is flawed, then why don't you hand over AQ Khan? 18 years incarceration, I would be bitter too.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Presidential Pardon Yaaaani NRO. America mein bhi hota hai..
Yar fat Amigo se yeh twaqqo naheen thee. Oh Bhai Aap to NRO ke master ke Pujari Hain.
Jo upper likha hai koe Kot Lakhpat Jail mein band Aik Qaidi ko bhi samjha daiy
Imran Siddiqi

Dude,

Are you trying to convince me the President Trump will use Presidential Pardon to release Aafia for Talibans ??

Either you are very innocent or you are way too high on that expensive left over cocaine that many Youthias like Murad Saeed have picked up from Bani Gala and enjoyed from time to time.

Regardless of how much I want Aafia to be back, the painful fact remains that she will not be a free woman again.

Last edited: