Imran Khan First Speech After Wining General Election

PappuChikna

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please, show some seriousness when addressing the nation.
Atleast dress up nicely.
Speak correct urdu, its not too hard. merI khawab thee...yeh kon see urdu hai?

I like the message and his vision but I have to say poor speech. Too long. poor choice of words.

I loved the fact that he mentioned strengthening democracy.
I also loved the fact he is talking and prioritising weak segments of the society. Mind you, it includes religious minorities including qadyani and discriminatory laws against women and violence against shia.
His priorities are perfect and reflect our great and pyaray baba Quaid e azam.
Ab yeh PM bann hee gya hai tou allah IK aur oss ki team ko awam ki sachee khidmat karnay ki taufeeq aur himmat aur taqat dayway. ameen.

Last edited:

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dress Nicely??? HOW can a true leader dress nicely when 10 million population doesn't have nice clothes to wear for Jumma?
Speak correct urdu? HOW can a true leader speak correct urdu when more than half of the population doesn't have quality education and lives below the poverty line?

THE TRUE LEADER ALWAYS IMITATE THE poor and He makes sure that He represent the masses everywhere he goes.

Atleast dress up nicely.

I like the message and his vision but I have to say poor speech. Too long. poor choice of words.

I also loved the fact he is talking and prioritising weak segments of the society. Mind you, it includes religious minorities including qadyani and discriminatory laws against women and violence against shia.
Ab yeh PM bann hee gya hai tou allah IK aur oss ki team ko awam ki sachee khidmat karnay ki taufeeq aur himmat aur taqat dayway. ameen.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Atleast dress up nicely.

Bro. Sachai Lafzoon ki Mohtaj nahi.....................

PappuChikna

Dress Nicely??? HOW can a true leader dress nicely when 10 million population doesn't have nice clothes to wear for Jumma?
Speak correct urdu? HOW can a true leader speak correct urdu when more than half of the population doesn't have quality education and lives below the poverty line?

THE TRUE LEADER ALWAYS IMITATE THE poor and He makes sure that He represent the masses everywhere he goes.
nice does not mean expensive. nice can be simple.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
nice does not mean expensive. nice can be simple.

Remember, the number of paywands in RasoolUllah's dress. Remember that we the muslims are the only nation on earth who showed what simplicity means. Remember the story of Umar when persian people came to meet him. I thank Allah with all my heart and with all my tears that I lived to see the day where the Prime Minister is wearing the clothes of Masses!!!!

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khan must look in to Medical Tourism Industry.

If Pakistan build a world class mega medical city in a nice city of Pakistan, it will not only cater to the needs of Pakistani patients but It will also offer low-cost services to international patients.

Pakistan can earn a lot of foreign-exchange through medical tourism.

So many Pakistani doctors are in US & UK who should be invited to come work in this medial city.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Congratulation to all PTI leaders , supports and voters.
New generations particularly deserve more congratulations and respect.
They did it and they did it very well .
I was not expecting this rapid changed of heart from the people of Pakistan and particularly from the people of Punjab .
They proved me WRONG and I am very happy about it .
Even my own house divided MQM ( P ) and PTI . The new generation are supporting PTI and old one even have good feeling for PTI and change but still somehow living in past ;)
I hope PTI leaders will do some justice and they will try their best to solve the problem of the people of all Pakistan .

Good Luck Imran Khan for a new and energetic start .

Last edited:

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khan Sb.

We respect that you are simple but it is not about your habits anymore.

You need to dress well and look presidential.

2nd you must start writing your speeches. Also use teleprompters to give speeches.

whole world is watching you. Please do not let us down.

We might be a poor nation but that doesn't mean that our PM should look like a peasant.

If you need money, we will collect donations to buy you new clothes.