Imran Khan and Pakistan

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
With the help of his masters, Imran khan derailed the democracy. Balance of power shifted back to adventurers.
Due to bad decisions of establishment, selected driver is not fully qualified to run the country smoothly.
Due to these bad decisions, Inflation is at its peak. Pakistani currency is devalued. Internal as well as external debt is very high. People are jobless, Economic growth is in downfall. Khan Sahib is unable to govern country properly.
Imran Khan is doing one thing perfectly and that is political victimization.
Majority of the cabinet members are Switchers ( lootey) which were also part of different governments.
Niazi sahib is reshuffling its cabinet regularly.
No minister is performing, actually they have no capacity to run their ministries.

He promised to create jobs but he has made hundred of thousands jobless.

How people can defend such a puppet who is incapable of doing good things.
Things are getting worse. People should come to their senses and must stop supporting IK blindly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
With the help of his masters, Imran khan derailed the democracy. Balance of power shifted back to adventurers.
Due to bad decisions of establishment, selected driver is not fully qualified to run the country smoothly.
Due to these bad decisions, Inflation is at its peak. Pakistani currency is devalued. Internal as well as external debt is very high. People are jobless, Economic growth is in downfall. Khan Sahib is unable to govern country properly.
Majority of the cabinet members are Switchers ( lootey) which were also part of different governments.
No minister is performing, actually they have no capacity to run their ministries.

Things are getting worse. People should come to their senses and must stop supporting IK blindly.
Thank you for your advice.. I came to my senses long time ago and stopped supporting him blindly.
Now I support him but with my eyes open….Ab is mien kia?…... ?

Erectus

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
"Due to these bad decisions, Inflation is at its peak. Pakistani currency is devalued. Internal as well as external debt is very high. People are jobless, Economic growth is in downfall. Khan Sahib is unable to govern country properly."

This para alone is enough to show that you have no sense of economics or how economies function. Take a couple of spoons of cough syrup and go to bed.

Wake up Pak

"Due to these bad decisions, Inflation is at its peak. Pakistani currency is devalued. Internal as well as external debt is very high. People are jobless, Economic growth is in downfall. Khan Sahib is unable to govern country properly."

This para alone is enough to show that you have no sense of economics or how economies function. Take a couple of spoons of cough syrup and go to bed.
Ok mr. Economist. I suggest you take a few chill pills and go to bed and make sure you take it after you fix the economy ?

Pakeagle

MPA (400+ posts)
I want to just ask one question from the thread starter, Whatever you are saying is not right in the country, after year 2000, when was that holy occasion that things were running smoothly in the country, ministers were competent enough to run the country smoothly and foreign reserves were all time high and there was no thief in the cabinet of the sitting government? Narrate one occasion.

zain10

Senator (1k+ posts)
نیا نیا پٹواری بغض عمران میں فورم پر کھل گیا ہے
تمام ممبران سے گذارش ہے کہ اپنی حفاظت کریں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

giphy.gif

The more you patwaris cry, the more it means Khan is on the right path!

barzi

Councller (250+ posts)

Yaar What's wrong with it ,tast something different

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

If I ask you a question will you respond and have a debate? Or are you one of those posters who post whinge and cry and then run away?

I mean do you want answers to your questions or are you frustrated your beloved PDM is disintegrating before your eyes?

Let me know so I don’t waste my time

jakfh

Senator (1k+ posts)

yea sab kaisay likh laitay ho bsdk

Saboo

If I ask you a question will you respond and have a debate? Or are you one of those posters who post whinge and cry and then run away?

I mean do you want answers to your questions or are you frustrated your beloved PDM is disintegrating before your eyes?

Let me know so I don’t waste my time
Hahaha…I see you already wasted your time so please No More!
Do a cross word puzzle or some thing…Ab is mien kia ?

Wake up Pak

Here is just a teaser for you.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1348308757248417797

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

An acute overdose of RSS Bhagwan Surrender Modi's Magic Tonic GoMutra-Gobar. ?