Imran Khan and Benazir Bhutto Affair ,Myth or reality???

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
imranbenazir295.jpg

Imran Khan and Benazir Bhutto Affair ,Myth or reality???

I am again thankful to all those who have appreciated my previous blog (Why PTI will Win The Coming Election).There were also a number of private messages .A young man in his pvt message specially requested that I put some light on IK's personal life since I have been very close to him all around these years.He also said that many things we know from IK's personal memoir ,is there any thing more then that which I can share with them.Then he specifically asked about Benazir Bhutto and IK affair ,was it just a rumor or has it got any truth in it??

Well interestingly enough I am among those few people who have first hand knowledge of these issues.I know Ik very well he wont say any thing from his own mouth which has the capacity of damaging another persons personal repute.I don'tink it will damage any ones reputation if the real truth is told about this issue.IK also is very reluctant rather shy to boast about his colorful past or how women did love to to be around him .

Now coming back to benazir.It is actually true that BB had crush on Our IK during his oxford days when both of them were excellent friends. She was like most of the other girls in oxford who adored khan and wanted to be near to him.She actually asked IK out on a date which Imran khan politely turned down.IK like a true gentleman did mention in his book about his cousin's and BB's fixture through him but he intentionally skipped the part of Benzair's love for him.Actually I have just revealed to you a romantic secret of Pakistan's history :)

The question is why IK dint reciprocate BB's love with love.Its a confusing for me as well because I have seen IK always have good remarks for benazir in Pvt.I have actually seen IK and Benazir having a chat in dubai it was like two very close buddies talking to each other.It was a pleasant surprise for me then.

I think IK and BB had a very good chance of getting married ,and if this happened Pakistan would have had a very different history ,but IK due to reasons unknown had other intentions he respected and regarded BB as friend but never showed any love interest.

May it was in the destiny of Pakistan that it will be ruled by People like zardai,gillani and Raja Rental.As they say destiny has its own way of treating people and Nations ,lets see what is in store for my country.I wish a better,progressive and beautiful Pakistan .Ameen!

reminder

Councller (250+ posts)
Every body got a past apart from nawaz and zardari thugs they are the most stupid person on planet I will say and some time I think that how on earth nawaz thug was PM of Pakistan twice and zardari president of Pakistan once when I think about it I feel like cheated by this system I feel embarrass :(

waseemshahzada

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khan and the assassinated former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Benazir Bhutto, were thought to be at loggerheads.

But Imran Khan's biography, 56, claims that he had an affair with former Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto when they were students at Oxford.

The book makes surprising revelation that Benazir, a world renowned beatuty, was infatuated with Imran and they enjoyed a close and even a sexual relationship.

According to biographer Christopher Sandford, who interviewed both Imran and his ex- wife Jemima Goldsmith for his book, Imran's mother attempted to broker an arranged marriage between the two.

Benazir, a fellow politics student, hooked up with Imran in 1975 when she was 21. A mutual acquaintance told Sandford that Benazir had been "impressed" by Imran, and that she might have been among the first to dub him " the Lion of Lahore".

Sandford says, "In any event, it seems fairly clear that, for at least a month or two, the couple were close. There was a lot of giggling and blushing whenever they appeared together in public."

He adds, "It also seems fair to say that the relationship was 'sexual', in the sense that it could only have existed between a man and a woman. The reason some supposed it went further was because, to quote one Oxford friend: 'Imran slept with everyone'."

Imran later dated several girls, including artist Emma Sergeant and What Not To Wear star Susannah Constantine, before marrying Jemima in 1995. They divorced after nine years. They have two sons.

Imran, however, has not yet read the book, which is touted as an official biography.

He says: "Yes, I was interviewed, but I know nothing about the rest of what has been written.

Read more at:http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/Did+Imran+Khan+date+Benazir+Bhutto/1/57599.html

SMAAS

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhi tub Benzir itni cheesi nahi thi ke Imran us ko pahsata or us ke sath koi love affair banata. Imran jee tub busy they cricket or university main. or wese ager Imran Jee ke jaga main hota tou Maimoun se affair kerta keun ke benzir apnay he khait ki muli thi. apnay khait ki muli ko insaan kabi b tor ker taste ker sakta hai.

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan and the assassinated former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Benazir Bhutto, were thought to be at loggerheads.

But Imran Khan's biography, 56, claims that he had an affair with former Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto when they were students at Oxford.

The book makes surprising revelation that Benazir, a world renowned beatuty, was infatuated with Imran and they enjoyed a close and even a sexual relationship.

According to biographer Christopher Sandford, who interviewed both Imran and his ex- wife Jemima Goldsmith for his book, Imran's mother attempted to broker an arranged marriage between the two.

Benazir, a fellow politics student, hooked up with Imran in 1975 when she was 21. A mutual acquaintance told Sandford that Benazir had been "impressed" by Imran, and that she might have been among the first to dub him " the Lion of Lahore".

Sandford says, "In any event, it seems fairly clear that, for at least a month or two, the couple were close. There was a lot of giggling and blushing whenever they appeared together in public."

He adds, "It also seems fair to say that the relationship was 'sexual', in the sense that it could only have existed between a man and a woman. The reason some supposed it went further was because, to quote one Oxford friend: 'Imran slept with everyone'."

Imran later dated several girls, including artist Emma Sergeant and What Not To Wear star Susannah Constantine, before marrying Jemima in 1995. They divorced after nine years. They have two sons.

Imran, however, has not yet read the book, which is touted as an official biography.

He says: "Yes, I was interviewed, but I know nothing about the rest of what has been written.

Read more at:http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/Did+Imran+Khan+date+Benazir+Bhutto/1/57599.html

Aik aisi aurat jo ab iss dunya mein nahin hai, uss kay baray mein yeh sub post kertay huway yaqeenan tumhara islam Ijazat deta ho ga, per haqeeqi Islam iss ki ejazat nahin deta.

waseemshahzada

Councller (250+ posts)
Aik aisi aurat jo ab iss dunya mein nahin hai, uss kay baray mein yeh sub post kertay huway yaqeenan tumhara islam Ijazat deta ho ga, per haqeeqi Islam iss ki ejazat nahin deta.
mera bhai ye ooper tyhread aap k pti k bnda ka aia tha tu main ne b reply ker dia is main islaam ko maat le ker aao muja pta ha pti wala apna jalsoon main gana tu nahii sunta oor pti k sare leader shrani kbabi tu nhi haan oor chale haan hum ko islaam sikhana

mera huva ki nisbaat zinda ka ziada haak hoota ha lakin aap k sonami k mtwala tu ksi ki maaan behan b khial nahi kerte ider forum per aap hi bta doo k is forum per her dosre din koi na koi asa hi kisi na kis ki maan ya bahen ki izzat khak main milata rehtaa haan oor in zindoon ko zaida haaq ha k un k izzat ki dhjiaan na uraoo

ajaved

MPA (400+ posts)
agar sirf imran khan ki personal life ka zikr hota tu itana ghusa na atta kion k wo zinda hai aur Allah lambi umar dai ... magar tumharay ghattia paan ka andaza iss baat sai lagaya ja sakta hai k tum aik marri hoi aurat ko bhe ni chor rahay...
. bas sab apni zindagion pay nazar daal k dekh lain aur ye soch lain k kaal ko hamari life k baray mai agar koi hamaray marnay k baad baat karay tu hamari aulad k dill pay kia guzray ge... mai tameez k dairay mai rehtay hoi jo samjhana cha raha hon shaid samajh aa jai.. ilzam ka kia hai koi bhe baghair saboot k laga dai . aik internet pay indian website ko source bana k keechar uchal dia aik mari hoi aurat pay... ALlah tumhari halat pay reham karay... aur tumhari soch mai behtari laye Ameen.

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
mera bhai ye ooper tyhread aap k pti k bnda ka aia tha tu main ne b reply ker dia is main islaam ko maat le ker aao muja pta ha pti wala apna jalsoon main gana tu nahii sunta oor pti k sare leader shrani kbabi tu nhi haan oor chale haan hum ko islaam sikhana

mera huva ki nisbaat zinda ka ziada haak hoota ha lakin aap k sonami k mtwala tu ksi ki maaan behan b khial nahi kerte ider forum per aap hi bta doo k is forum per her dosre din koi na koi asa hi kisi na kis ki maan ya bahen ki izzat khak main milata rehtaa haan oor in zindoon ko zaida haaq ha k un k izzat ki dhjiaan na uraoo

Oper ki post mein tum nay behti ***** samjh ker haath do dalay, humain pata hai keh kitna PTI ka supporter. Baqi rahi Islam ki baat tao Islam ko tum her post mein ley ker atay ho, main tao sirf tumhari asliyat dekha raha hun tumhain, apna character itna bura kiun lag gaya?

gumsum70000

MPA (400+ posts)
Now this guy is after youth of Pakistan, to make them playboy/playgirls.
He is certainly working on some behind the scene agenda.