Imran Khan: A League of His Own

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Admin Kya ajj janab ney Bhang pe hui hai, meray saray Thread Post honay sey Pehlay hi Delete kar rahay ho, Abb Khayal ke j ga, i am posting Pics with Siasat.Pk Members carrying Charts.

Also my cousin shoot pics in which we members are carrying Banner of Siasat.Pk, but since it was he first Jalsa and he was so excited that he did not realize that the bag he is carrying on his back contains Camera and Mobile, which got filled with water, both of which are badly effected with rain water, trying to recover data from the camera and if successful shall post those pics too, for now enjoy these ones.

526465_579905612028960_1753214600_n.jpg

546773_4737724171517_181069160_n.jpg

483369_510600252330738_961359994_n.jpg

Last edited:

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Friends dont know why ADMIN is Deleting my Thread with Videos, i request him again not to do so, that r clips not seen before, I have to Post the Video Clips Here since the other Threads got Deleted.

Folks these videos are shoot with a mini cam, while standing on a chair with hands stretched and i could not see what is being shoot in trying to keep the camera as high as possible, if you are not satisfied i am sorry for that......My main focus was to capture the Passion & Participation......thanks

Javed Hashmi arrives for his Speech.

Imran Khan arrives for his Speech.

Dil Dil Pakistan, and you can see the Group of Siasat.Pk members from 0:30 to 0:50 starting from yellow shirt boy and ending at the guy making video with his mobile phone.

I was amazed to meet so many guys there who were members of this forum, they all gathered when they saw this banner of Siasat.pk, also i have posted a video chip in the link that shows at least 10 more members. Look at the Passion.

It was really a great FEELING to meet people with whom you have been chatting for so long, they all welcomed each other with open arms and with all their warmth.

It was kinda once in the life time opportunity to enjoy such
Atmosphere. The ones who missed the opportunity are really unfortunate.

Last edited:

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aww poor you guys. Your world revolves around editing and manipulating things the way you want. But offcourse that does not change the reality that it was complete flop show of Imran and the next jalsi in mianwali can prove it. Merely 2000 people there.

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Welcome bro. I was waiting your threads... Pls tell how was the experienced.. Did u able to c IK. (clap)

Yes bro we saw all the party leadership including IK, where as the experience is concerned, i dont have to say anything, you can see the passion and participation from the videos, it can not be described in words. Great Atmosphere.

You had to wait because no one moved an inch despite heavy rain and strong gale, we stayed their till end, and when returned water was pouring from our bodies, due to cold and fast blowing wind, unfortunately i had been suffering from high fever, as soon as recovered i posted the pics and videos, mostly shoot by me.

Last edited:

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Please post more and more. These videos really shows that it was a bigger jalsa than what they were saying at the media.

bhaigpt

Banned
photoshoped pics.aaj k mian wali k jalsay ko kisi tarah photoshop karo yaar aaj to bht hi bisti hui hai mianwali mai.yar university se hi londay le atay.magar 2000 log thay aur doosri tarah mansehra mai lahore se bhi bara jalsa woh bhi din k ujalay mai na k raat k andheray mai

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
photoshoped pics.aaj k mian wali k jalsay ko kisi tarah photoshop karo yaar aaj to bht hi bisti hui hai mianwali mai.yar university se hi londay le atay.magar 2000 log thay aur doosri tarah mansehra mai lahore se bhi bara jalsa woh bhi din k ujalay mai na k raat k andheray mai

Ohhh teri khair!! Noorai tu abhi sai apna hosh khooo baitahai!! abhi tu election ka result bhi nahin aaya!! Election keh result walai din tu yeh apnai kaprai phaaar ker galiyon main bhagnai lagai gaaa!!