I'm deeply hurt that Javed Hashmi has accused me of taking dictation from Army & Judiciary - Imran K

Rameez Chaudhry

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1468988646719189

Imran Khan's Complete Speech link given below :-

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-in-power-long-ago-Imran-Khan-Complete-Speech

ISLAMABAD: Reiterating his claims that last year’s general elections were massively rigged, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan again called for the resignation of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to ensure a transparent probe.

Addressing the participants of Azadi March here on Tuesday, Khan said a corrupt mafia has taken over Pakistan.
“Around 60, 000 votes are unverifiable in every constituency. If so many votes are not verifiable, how can one decide about win or loss?” He said that people had voted for change, but vote was chanted.
Khan described the incumbent Parliament as fake.
The PTI chief questioned the rationale behind 15 million votes secured by the PML-N government despite their poor economic performance in Punjab.
He also lashed out at Maulana Fazlur Rehman and Mahmood Khan Achakzai for their speeches against PTI. “Maulana sb is a sold out politician. Only a couple of ministries are enough to have his support,” he said.
“I am deeply hurt that Javed Hashmi has accused me of taking dictation from army or judiciary. “I have been saying from day one that I will take to streets if our demand for verification of votes is not met.”
“I have great respect for Hashmi, who served many years in jail for his ideology against a dictator,” he added. – SAMAA

http://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/02-Sep-2014/khan-says-deeply-hurt-by-hashmi-s-allegations

Last edited:

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: I am deeply hurt that Javed Hashmi has accused me of taking dictation from army or judiciary :- Imran Khan reply to Javaid Hashmi

Imran Khan mujhay afsos hai aap hurt hoay

laikin yeh bhi acha hoa kay yeh nasoor PTI say dhakkay day kay nikala gia

JH nay rupon kay lalach main haq ko lat mar di ...woh bhi is umer main

this will haunt him....if he still has conscience...

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: I am deeply hurt that Javed Hashmi has accused me of taking dictation from army or judiciary :- Imran Khan reply to Javaid Hashmi

میرا سوال ہے مولانا ڈیزل سے کیا اب جاوید ہاشمی مسلمان ہو گیا یعنی یہودی لابی کا ایجنٹ نہیں رہا

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)

JH has made the nation downn ... I don't understand kaisey aur kitney mei apna Imaaan baicha hai

jason

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Comparing the response of the two IK is a noble person.

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ہاشمی صاحب نے پہلے یہ تاثر دیا کہ عمران خان کے پیچھے آرمی ہے پھر یہ بھی کہا کہ ججز پیچھے ہیں ، سوال کیا گیا تو جواب دیا نہیں میں نہیں سمجھتا عمران خان کے پیچھے آرمی ہے ، واقعی بوڑھے ہو گئے ہیں

Anonymous_1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What a Leader. Peopleeeeeeeee value Imran Khan before its too late. May Allah Tallah bless him with success

Aziz Sohail

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistani Nation dosent deserve change they love to be slave they want to be slave of these famalies everyone has left alone the great IK
if they want change then should and must come out this the the time to make or break

hussainy81

Minister (2k+ posts)
JH all time low..I certainly can't understand if SC and Army is behind Ik then why he is on roads, why they did not take over that night in ISB...JH you ar the mir jaffer of PTI