IK and His Eye for Talent

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
I am not a big follower of politics, but recently have taken great interest in it, primarily because of IK of course :) over a period I have repeatedly heard IK talk about "special people" (in a good sense)--people who he has a liking for and sincerely expects them to do what is right, even though they are not part of PTI. These two special people are ch. nisar and qaira of ppp. Remember the speech during the early days of march that IK asked ch. nisar to join PTI? And he said in his speech that he can see the honesty and humanity in ch. nisar. Fast forward, after police brutality, IK is now calling him field marshall ch. nisar and has even nominated his name in the FIR. IK CLEARLY CLEARLY has made a huge blunder in recognizing the TRUTH about nisar. What do you think?

Secondly, regarding Qaira of PPP. If you remember, Qaira said he was "humbled" that IK took such nice words regarding him (when IK nominated Qaira has the person he will talk to in the negotiation team and not Khurshid Shah). Couple of days later, Qaira, however, rebuffed IK (and I think it was over Civil Disobedience Call). So my question is, has IK mistaken Qaira to be a good, honest, just, sincere, and humane person, like he did with nisar?

Do you think IK has lost touch in identifying the talent?

Just a sentence in response to your questions:
Juska kaam usee ko saajhey

He is a cricketer and thats what he should have been doing....hope it answers all your questions

Zarb-e-Azb

Minister (2k+ posts)
BwimOSNCcAAkaK6.jpg

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
You must not forget that "Parties are always bigger than individuals", also politics has so many dynamics that it is difficult to distinguish a person giving a statement. Who knows he could be under what sort of pressure. May be Qaira and Ch. Nisar are still good individuals but why would they take a stand against there parties? My dear it is not easy.

For example Tariq Malik(Nadra Chairman) was a very honest person, but he was made to flee, so what should be said about him that because he did not take a stand he was not honest, should he get his kids kidnapped or tortured.

My point is that every individual has to look at the circumstances also, what you are doing is quoting a single sentence and then judging his IQ.

In Politics there is a famous saying "Perceptions keep on changing from time to time"

Last edited:

Exiled-Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think that IK has lost touch with identifying talent. But politics is different than cricket. The defection of key people from opponents' team adds towards the perception of success of one's own team, even though the defector is practically a useless person. The point in case is Javed Hashmi, who when defected from PMLN, added tremendously to people's perception of PTI's as a force to be reckoned with.

On the other hand alliance with people, such as Sheikh Rashid, and Cow thieves of Gujrat (even though they have not formally joined PTI) has hurt the perception about PTI.

It is all about perception.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
My answer is that Khan is not politician he is just an honest man who wants fair and free institutions to work honestly and fairly so every Pakistani can bee treated with equality.

roarwali

MPA (400+ posts)
In my opinion, it was a smart move to create a difference within party and have a soft corner in the interior minister heart to carry out smoothly the set in. Appreciating Qaira has beared fruit as he seconded on many occasions IK's stance. Politics is not that simple..

jason

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just a sentence in response to your questions:
Juska kaam usee ko saajhey

He is a cricketer and thats what he should have been doing....hope it answers all your questions
And Nawaz shareef was a lohaar and that what he should have been

jason

I don't know much about his eye for Talent, but keeping eyes on ladies one talent for sure.
I have never seen him eyeing any lady but i sure have seen a picture at this forum where Tafu was doing exactly that.

jason

He is not cunning mean and corrupt,these sort of people usually do not accept people readily.They are always doubtful of others.IK is exactly opposite of that.

PIND-WALA

I think he has not lost touch but he is not expert in identifying the true nature of other people or perhaps he likes to think about positive qualities/nature of everyone including his opponents.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
In my opinion, it was a smart move to create a difference within party and have a soft corner in the interior minister heart to carry out smoothly the set in. Appreciating Qaira has beared fruit as he seconded on many occasions IK's stance. Politics is not that simple..

Ditto....

He is a legend and a hero, but recently has learned few tricks of politics as well!!!!