Iftikhar clueless: Jawab Deh with Javed Ghamidi

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
goood program ... really informative ... buy it or not but listen n watch plzz ... with open heart n mind .. i dint buy this but get some good points ...

RaqeebRoosia

Councller (250+ posts)
There is a serious flaw with this Anchor.

He does not not give someone space to complete their argument. He constantly interrupts and jumps around to other topics with single minded zeal to convolute the discussion, somehow merge different arguments together to defeat the guest (as if this is a wrestling match). It is lost on him that the purpose of the program is to let the viewers understand the point of view of the guest.

ash1965

Citizen
There is a serious flaw with this Anchor.

He does not not give someone space to complete their argument. He constantly interrupts and jumps around to other topics with single minded zeal to convolute the discussion, somehow merge different arguments together to defeat the guest (as if this is a wrestling match). It is lost on him that the purpose of the program is to let the viewers understand the point of view of the guest.

Today our all confusion in islam is based on wrong hadiths/history, we do not consult Quran. Iqbal says "haqeeqat khurafat mein kho ghai, ummat rawayat mein kho ghai.........all sects in islam are on the bases of hadiths not on quran basis, but we have no time and courage to think about this and accepting reality as pigeon shut eyes in front of cat......

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
غامدی وہ برساتی مینڈک ہے، جو مشرف دور میں "روشن خیالی" کی بارش کے دوران زمین سے نکالا گیا تھا۔ لگتا ہے اوبامے نے مزید فنڈ ریلیز کیے ہیں، مگر اسے عنقریب دوبارہ بھاگنا پڑے گا۔

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This person has his own version of Islam. He is categorically going against Hadith.

Why not explain how he is going against hadith? All he is doing is explaining how to use quran and hadith when forming laws and applying them.

Username

Senator (1k+ posts)

These videos clearly show Ghamdi's points are very much valid.

Mufti sab said at the end of the first video "Khakomat koi kanoon banaye jo hadood k mokhalif na ho to wo b ISLAMI KANOON ho ga"

While Ghamdi says wo Islami Kanoon nahi ho ga, wo INSAANI kanoon ho ga. Islami kanoon sirf wo hai jo Quran aur Hadith mein hai.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
غامدی وہ برساتی مینڈک ہے، جو مشرف دور میں "روشن خیالی" کی بارش کے دوران زمین سے نکالا گیا تھا۔ لگتا ہے اوبامے نے مزید فنڈ ریلیز کیے ہیں، مگر اسے عنقریب دوبارہ بھاگنا پڑے گا۔

very nice, ummat ko aise hi logoon ki zaroorat hai jin ko ilmo aqal se door ka bhi waasta na ho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RA5XAdbJ04&feature=related

Last edited:

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
He also believes in the death of Jesus like Christians and Qadianis do. Now what would you like to say about him ?

Why not explain how he is going against hadith? All he is doing is explaining how to use quran and hadith when forming laws and applying them.

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
very nice, ummat ko aise hi logoon ki zaroorat hai jin ko ilmo aqal se door ka bhi waasta na ho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RA5XAdbJ04&feature=related

یار آپ کس قسم کے مغل ہو ؟ ھر بدعقیدہ اور بِکے ہوئے "دانشور" کا ٹھیکہ لیا ہوا ھے ۔
سب کو معلوم ہے کہ غامدی کس سٹیشن سے بولتا ہے۔

روایت پسند علماء کی تعبیر سے اختلاف ہو سکتا ہے مگر اسکا یہ مطلب نہیں کہ ہر دو ٹکےکے بکاؤ اور مرعوب ذھنیت کے خودساختہ علامہ کے فکری ہیضے کو دین سمجھنا شروع کر دیں۔

_pakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sura ?l ‘Imr?n

Translation by Dr. Tahir-ul-qadri ,
54. [FONT=Al_Mushaf]??????????? ???????? ?????? ???????? ?????? ?????????????[/FONT]O
54. ??? (?????) ?????? ?? (????? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ???) ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? (????? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ???) ???? ????? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ???? ??o
54. Then, the disbelieving (Jews) conspired secretly (to execute ‘Isa [Jesus]), but Allah covertly designed His plan (to safeguard ‘Isa [Jesus]). And Allah is the Best of secret planners.
55. [FONT=Al_Mushaf]???? ????? ?????? ??? ?????? ?????? ???????????? ??????????? ??????? ????????????? ???? ????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ??????????? ?????? ????????? ????????? ????? ?????? ???????????? ????? ??????? ???????????? ?????????? ?????????? ?????? ??????? ????? ?????????????[/FONT]O
55. ?? ?? ?? ??????: ?? ?????! ???? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? (????? ??) ?????? ???? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?????? ????????? ?? (??) ?????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??o
55. When Allah said: ‘O ‘Isa (Jesus), I will surely bring your term of life to completion; and I am about to lift you towards Myself (in the heavens), and deliver you from the disbelievers, and exalt your followers above (these) disbelievers till the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me you all have to return. So I shall judge between you in the matters about which you used to dispute.’

[h=1]Sura an-Nis?’[/h]
157. [FONT=Al_Mushaf]???????????? ?????? ????????? ?????????? ?????? ????? ???????? ??????? ?????? ????? ????????? ????? ????????? ???????? ??????? ?????? ??????? ????????? ???????????? ????? ????? ????? ??????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?????? ?????? ????????? ???????? ????? ????????? ????????[/FONT]O
157. ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? (???? ????? ?????) ?? ??? ?? (???) ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ???? ?????? ??? (??? ?? ??) ?? ?? ??? (??? ?? ????? ???? ?????? ??) ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? (??? ?? ?????) ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????? (?????? ??? ??) ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? (?? ??? ???)? ??? ????? ?? ????? (???? ??????) ?? ?????? ??? ???? ???o
157. And (also) because of their uttering (the boastful claim): ‘We (have) killed Allah’s Messenger, the Messiah, ‘Isa, the son of Maryam (Jesus, the son of Mary),’ whereas they neither killed nor crucified him. But (in truth) someone was made the like (of ‘Isa—Jesus) in their view. But those who disagree about him have surely fallen prey to doubt (concerning) this (murder). They know nothing (what the truth is) except (that they are) following fancy. And they certainly did not murder ‘Isa (Jesus).
<font size="5">

He also believes in the death of Jesus like Christians and Qadianis do. Now what would you like to say about him ?

Last edited:

ricky12

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
GHAMD,DR TAHIR UL QADRI and ZAID HAMID ARE FITNA.In teeno ney Islam main thori thori batein change kar k musalmano ko GUMRAH karney ki koshish ki hai.

devilzzzprey

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ghamidi is a wonderful person with great knowledge. I am proud to be his student his follower. I am upset that our people do not even reseach and use their minds rather hate it without knowing the reality of many things. Well Just like Allah says, truth stands clear from error and no one is custodian over anyone.

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)

Meray Bahai Jahan Deen ki baat ho rahe ho wahaan chanwal nehe maarni chahiyye,, I personaly on my own limited knowledge sometimes dis agree with Ghamdi but he is quoting Quran and hadeeth here... We would appreciate if you rather come with Sahe Hadith & verses from quran that guides us otherwise