If PTI is with JI, the Kaptaan will not get my vote -Dissection

Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
If PTI is with JI, the Kaptaan will not get my vote -Dissection

16678-JIPTI-1364465034-990-640x480.jpg

I Read this blog on ET (famous liberal and secular) and they have promoted it too..

Please read full blog here

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/16678/if-pti-is-with-ji-the-kaptaan-will-not-get-my-vote/

and in this blog, Mr Hamzah , a first year student in Lodon has written which can be summarized as follows:

A-i am a liberal, Imran Khan is not my leader but i can vote for him

B-By making alliance/seat adjustment with JI , Imran Khan will loose "liberal votes" and then he comments himself (however small those numbers are)

C-And then he tries to convince PTI that PTI should not do allaince with JI if PTI wants to get liberal vote

D-He wrote following reasons for opposing JI - PTI adjustment

Lets analyse them one by one.

1-Vote Bank of JI is very small:

What is the vote bank of JI and the other religious parties?

In 2008, the MMA (Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal) won six seats or 2.2 of the popular vote. This was when all the major religious parties contested the elections together.

I think Mr Hamza should get some knowledge before writing his first ever blog. In 2008 elections, JI had boycotted elections alongwith PTI and MMA did not included JI in those elections. and if you want to compare, see the earlier elections stats and then you will know.

In 2002, MMA (when JI was its part) won 58 Natioanl Assembly seats

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-2-148845-New-MMA-nowhere-near-what-the-2002-MMA-had-achieved

2-The power of JI:

it is in the madrassas where a great number of students are indoctrinated with their ideology. It is in the student wings like those in the ‘Jamiat’ who are known to create problems for every university they are enrolled with

Now he is contradictng his own statment. On one side he is saying JI's power is in Madrassas and then he says in niversitis"... Actually problem of liberals is not JI , but Islam. They will hate anyone who takes name of Islam in this world

To err is human. But collectively, Jamiat is the best student organization
Here is a glimpse what people ,even opponents, say about character of Jamiat

HASSAN NISAR | Views about ISLAMI JAMIAT TALABA​

JAVED HASHMI | Views about ISLAMI JAMIAT TALABA​

For your information , here is the qualification of JI Shoora (Central Counsel)

299221_372534096194571_1710885709_n.jpg

and it is in the mosques where fatwas against almost everyone can be given.

Just false allegations and nothing else. Mr Hamzah , give proof if you have any.People are not so dumb that they should start believing you just because ET published your blog

3-
Firstly, there would never be any music in any political rally if the JI comes to power.

I dont think any voter of PTI will say that i vote for PTI because PTI plays music in their rallies

4-JI and Women:
Forget segregation in jalsas, there will be no women at all,.

Jamaat-e-Islami has the largest women wing in Pakistan as compared to other political parties

http://jamaatwomen.org/site/index

Islami Jamiat Talibat is the largest girls student wing

and even if there are, the dress code will be much different to say the least

This is what Molana Maududui said about PARDAH if Jamaat comes to power

559181_555335167833963_1363157275_n.jpg

and Did Jamaat imposed any dress code forcefully in 2002 when it came in power in MMA in KPK???? this is enough to declase your perception as false and negative
5-stance on rape:

This is the liberals' favourite hit now a days. Suddenly they came to know that Syed Munawar Sb had given an interview about rape, This issue had been discussed alot on siasat.pk and Jamaat-e-Islami had issued VIDEO CLARIFICATION much earlier...

Here is Jamaat-e-Islami's Official perspective about Rape

Youtube Link:

Note this video was released on 17 July 2011

Reference:

6-
Aside from this, the JI has opposed many women empowerment bills in the assembly.

and then he quotes this link

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/12681/why-are-our-female-mps-against-womens-rights/

if you visit this link , the blog is written on 11 july 2012. and it starts "A couple of days ago, Kashmala Tariq shut down the reproductive bill, on the basis of religion,

i am amazed to know that JI was in parliment in 2012... If anyone on you knows this , please do give me reference

7-Intolerence:

???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?????​

and this was all Mr Hamzah could cook

and after above analysis, i hope you can clearly know whats RIGHT and whats FALSE allegation

--------------------------

and Why i posted all this​

?? ??? ??? "???????" ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ????? ??!

???? ???

?? ??? "???" ??? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??????? ?? ?????? ????? ????? ????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ??????? ?? ?? ???!

??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ??????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? (?) ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ???

and for all my brothers and sisters, remember

Here is Reply to ET and Mr Hamzah in one pic (this pic was posted on ET Official fb page)

164275_10151527502523394_1828154779_n.jpg

303278_2567187095119_1112418840_n.jpg

Last edited:

Waseem Saleem

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Baitaa yeh propogenda puraana hu chukaa hai humain maloom hai kis kis ko ziyaada mirchain lagi hain iss allaince say.15 rupay waali post kisi ka kuch nahi bigaar sakti jao ab barnool lagaao ...

Bangash

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تحریکِ انصاف صرف پاکستان بچائے گی نہیں بلکہ ترقی کی راہ پر گامزن کریگی
جب کہ مسلم لیگ (ن) یا پیپلز پارٹی کو ایک اور چانس دینے سے پاکستان سو فیصد ڈوب جائے گا

D'Invincible

Senator (1k+ posts)
اس قسم کا تھریڈ صرف پراپیگینڈہ کرنے والے اور پیڈ ہی لگاتے ہیں، ہم سب کو سب پتا ہے، جا کسی اور کو بیوقوف بنا

sirfsach

Citizen
I think it will be bad idea if Ik is going to listen these liberals which have less then 1% vote bank. Assume how many people in Pakistan read this blog. IK should reject these liberals and alliance with JI will benefit him rather both. Nation will get rid of NS and zardari.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
ji has a huge vote bank and no liberal vote is going anywhere ji is far better then SSJ which did alliance with pmln and is known to have extremist views and activities

Zulfi Khan

I will vote for PTI ,whether it makes alliance with JI or any other party.
I trust Imran Khan and will approve his decision.Am I fool to criticise
my leader, Imran Khan?

Geo PTI! Geo JI!

justab

Citizen
somehow PML N, MQM and Molana Diesel feeling it threatening. JI gets mass appeal and PTI get a formidable and well organized partner...Win Win

sadaa

Senator (1k+ posts)
We trust our leader Imran Khan, in the given circumstances, they are best option they are not the part of status quo, stood for democracy, did not participate NRO election. So, we don't care about JI did in the past. we care about Imran Khan, we will say labak to his call.... Your vote is probably for PMLN to begin with.. So, go and vote for Raymond Backer !!

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
تحریکِ انصاف صرف پاکستان بچائے گی نہیں بلکہ ترقی کی راہ پر گامزن کریگی
جب کہ مسلم لیگ (ن) یا پیپلز پارٹی کو ایک اور چانس دینے سے پاکستان سو فیصد ڈوب جائے گا

Bachata Allah has tehreek e insaf ki kia auqat

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Seat Adjustment with JI must be matured

Let me keep it simple, assuming that JI has vote bank of 10,000 in several constituencies. All those who oppose JI would let JI join hands with PMLN, now if a PTI candidate looses with a margin of lets say 15,000 votes. e.g

PMLN = 55,000
PTI = 40,000

Now let us assume that JI joins PTI then if we take out the 10,000 votes of PMLN

55,000 - 10,000 = 45,000

and add these 10,000 votes to PTI

40,000 + 10,000 = 50,000

Conclusion: JI votes will help you cover 20,000 votes from most constituencies may be more in KPK, that is why i am in favor of seat Adjustment with JI, i have been voting from 1993 on wards. PTI should make every effort to mature seat adjustment with JI.

Atleast there are no Corruption charges on JI, and all those who are against it either dont know the importance of this Alliance or have personal gains if this does not mature. Those in social media may be paid by PMLN to spread dis information so that PTI and JI are unable to make seat adjustment.

It is power politics in Pakistan, you have to win Elections to fulfill your dreams for a Naya Paksitan othewise??????????

Also let me remind you that According to a Dawn Newspaper Report, in Last Elections there were 89 such seats where the winning margin was less than 10,000.

Last edited:

sajoo

MPA (400+ posts)
جماعت اسلامی اصلاً پاکستان میں اسلامی نظام کے نفاذ کے لئے قائم کی گئی تھی- مولانا مودودی مرحوم و مغفور نے بعد میں انتخابی سیاست میں حصّہ لینے کا فیصلہ کیا- تحریک انصاف اس وقت نوجوانوں میں مقبول ترین جماعت ہے -
میری راے میں جماعت اسلامی کو تحریک انصاف کا بھرپور ساتھ دے کر وطن عزیز کو ایک اسلامی فلاحی ریاست بنانے میں اپنا حصّہ ڈالنا چاھیے - میرے خیال میں اس طرح جماعت اپنے قیام کے اصل مقصد کی طرف واپس جا سکتی ہے -
اور پچھلے دس سالوں میں ہمارا معاشرہ جس طرح بے راہ روی کا شکار ہوا ہے اسے روکا جا سکتا ہے

میں جماعت اسلامی سے اپیل کرتا ہوں کے وہ تحریک انصاف کا ساتھ دے کر اسے ایک اور بایں بازو کی جماعت بننے سے روکے -

MR_Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mujhay Herat hoti hai jab iss type kay loog apni bachkana batoon say Imran khan ko black mail kartay hain, YEHI WO LOOG HAIN JO KEHTAY THAY AGAR QADRI KAY LONG MARCH MAIN IMRAN KHAN NAHI GAYA TO MAIN PTI KO VOTE NAHI DONGA... BAAD MAIN IMRAN KHAN NAY SABIT KYA KE WO SAHI THA, AUR YE SARAY BACHAY JHAINPTAY HUWA BAGHLAIN JHANKTAY HUWAY WAPAS AGAYE ...IK KNOWS BEST WHAT HE IS DOING NAD WE TRUST IK.

Darik

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't understand what people mean by libral. If you are true muslim then you are the most libral peson than anyone, as Islam has all the feedom, only you need a disciplined way of life. Not like "Mother Pidar Azad". I live in the west now they are in the mess, their philosophers and social scientist are now beginning to realize that Islami system can save them from this situation. We muslims have lost our identity. Don't blame Islam because of your ignorance. Islam has all the answer for all the issues which we are facing.

Bangash

Bachata Allah has tehreek e insaf ki kia auqat

انسان کوشیش کرتا ہے اور اللہ اس میں برکت ڈالتا ہے- تحریک انصاف ایماندار لوگ ہیں اس لئے اللہ ان کی مدد کریگا

Last edited: