If IG Punjab has an Ounce of RESPECT for his position, He Must Resign.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
We all know CM Punjab Buzdar has very limited interference or influence in Punjab Police especially after Pak-Pattan incident followed by that fiasco in supreme court. So currently the man incharge of this filthy criminal force in Punjab is the IG Punjab. He failed miserably today. What kind of garbage people he still has serving under his command.

Regardless of the fake investigations on this issue, we all know that today in this FREE country, citizens were gunned down in broad daylight by the very people who suppose to SERVE & PROTECT them.

These filthy criminals serving in Punjab Police are being paid with our tax money. They work for awaam, Awaam doesn't work for them.

On this failure, I think it is appropriate to ask IG Police to show some sharam and respect for the position he holds and resign immediately.

HE FAILED TODAY!!!

https://twitter.com/x/status/1086622687366135808

Last edited:

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
We all know CM Punjab Buzdar has very limited interference or influence in Punjab Police especially after Pak-Pattan incident followed by that fiasco in supreme court. So currently the man incharge of this filthy criminal force in Punjab is the IG Punjab. He failed miserably today. What kind of garbage people he still has serving under his command.

Regardless of the fake investigations on this issue, we all know that today in this FREE country, citizens were gunned down in broad daylight by the very people who suppose to SERVE & PROTECT them.

These filthy criminals serving in Punjab Police are being paid with out tax money. They work for awaam, Awaam doesn't work for them.

On this failure, I think it is appropriate to ask IG Police to show some sharam and respect for his position and resign immediately. His department collectively failed today.

DId you ever thought of Non LEaugis and PPP Politicans to resign???
.. watch there Open Munafiquats every day

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ سیاسی بھرتی ہے عمران خان کے بولنے پر اسکو پنجاب پولیس میں تعنیات کیا گیا ہے وہ بھی سندھ سے لا کر الله معاف کرے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Control your knee jerk reactions, its too early to extrapolate any kind of opinion at the moment, specially when the information coming is all muddy, convoluted and contradicting.

Let the dust settle and we'll see what the situation is. I have no doubt the usual suspects in the media will use this also to malign the govt so one has to be careful not to fall in that trap also.

Ali.Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
If this is the criteria, everyone has failed. Take Police or any other department, black minded people are always there. IG should probe thoroughly and make sure that those responsible get what they deserve!

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)

These filthy criminals serving in Punjab Police are being paid with out tax money. They work for awaam, Awaam doesn't work for them.

On this failure, I think it is appropriate to ask IG Police to show some sharam and respect for the position he holds and resign immediately.

HE FAILED TODAY!!!
Agree - it's the IG Punjab who should resign and no one else. In addition to this, a case should be field against those involved in carrying out this operation.

I honestly think, CTD made a mistake here. Either they picked the wrong car or couldn't identified the people in the car but I don't think they intentionally killed the people in the car. Unfortunately, in Pakistan where so many criminals with weapons are out there, these kinds of incidents are bound to happen.

cisco

MPA (400+ posts)
One side story
Terrorist use kids and women as a shield, so no comment until get full picture

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
More time given to these crooks more cover up they can do. They have weakness of each other so they blackmail, even if they would be so called suspended. So police & associated bureaucracy would try to gain max. time to sanitize these story and do a cover up.

Bottom line is future of these kids have been ruined either by wrong tip or negligence of these CTD guys. Quick & exemplary execution would set precedence for future.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
One little boy became an orphan today...2 little innocent lives were cut short...but nobody is concerned in Punjab police...this is how they cover up an "encounter" that 3 dacoits managed to escape....speaks volume of their training.

Forget about psychological evalluation of Police recruits...
Forget about Educational qualifications of police recruits...
Forget about moral and ethical training of police recuits...
Forget about training and developing SOPs for Police recuits
Forget about IQ tests of police recruits.....

Here is the PTI police reforms: "Oye siddhey hojao...tabdeeli agai jay"....

Last edited:

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
IG must go. Then FIA should investigate whole thing directly under the leadership of PM Imran Khan.

Punjab Police already changed their declared positions on this issue. You can't expect these crooks to investigate independently. They are trying to bury all this.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
If this is the criteria, everyone has failed. Take Police or any other department, black minded people are always there. IG should probe thoroughly and make sure that those responsible get what they deserve!

Stupid argument! Just because everyone else is black minded, doesn't give Punjab Police the right to be same way. It's a professional force with decades of training and billions of taxpayer money spent on them.

For now they should be punished since this incident involves only them. For a starter IG must accept his moral responsibility and resign.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Control your knee jerk reactions, its too early to extrapolate any kind of opinion at the moment, specially when the information coming is all muddy, convoluted and contradicting.

Let the dust settle and we'll see what the situation is. I have no doubt the usual suspects in the media will use this also to malign the govt so one has to be careful not to fall in that trap also.

CTD of Punjab already changed thier story three times. do you still believe they will investigate it honesty?

What about the way they left kids at a Petrol Pump after killing their parents? I have no hope from these criminals in Punjab Police.

Only FIA/ISI should investigate under leadership of PM Imran Khan. While besharam IG Police should find a small bucket of water and go kill himself in it because he is totally worthless. and failed as the leader.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
CTD of Punjab already changed thier story three times. do you still believe they will investigate it honesty?

What about the way they left kids at a Petrol Pump after killing their parents? I have no hope from these criminals in Punjab Police.

FIA/ISI should investigate under leadership of PM Imran Khan. While besharam IG Police should find a small bucket of water and go kill himself in it because he is totally worthless.
LIke I said it is premature right now, so let the dust settle and avoid jumping to conclusions. The more information that comes out the clearer the picture becomes, because there are always two sides to a story.

Right now the big hole in the story is who was this guy and why did CTD fire on his car. Can't be a random occurrence. Is there any back story, history, bad blood etc etc between the two. Was there any exchange of fire, if so who opened fired first or looked like was going to fire.

What do the arrested CTD have to say, as in what is there side of the story as to what happened.

Right about now I must admit, it doesn't look too good for the CTD guys, nothing in their favour has surfaced.

But I reiterate, better not to knee jerk now and hold off judgement for later.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
LIke I said it is premature right now, so let the dust settle and avoid jumping to conclusions. The more information that comes out the clearer the picture becomes, because there are always two sides to a story.

Right now the big hole in the story is who was this guy and why did CTD fire on his car. Can't be a random occurrence. Is there any back story, history, bad blood etc etc between the two. Was there any exchange of fire, if so who opened fired first or looked like was going to fire.

What do the arrested CTD have to say, as in what is there side of the story as to what happened.

Right about now I must admit, it doesn't look too good for the CTD guys, nothing in their favour has surfaced.

But I reiterate, better not to knee jerk now and hold off judgement for later.

I have zero interest in what CTD guys are saying at this point. Those little kids which CTD abandoned on a Petrol Pump said it all in front of cameras. That is good enough for me to conclude.

You are free to keep sipping on that koolaid of stupidity being fed to you by corrupt thugs wearing Punjab Police uniforms.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پچھلے چالیس سالوں میں سیاسی وابستگی کی بنیاد پر بے تحاشہ لوگوں کو حکومتی اداروں میں ذاتی وفاداری کی بنیاد پر بھرتی کر کے ان اداروں کا ستاناس کیا گیا ہے.
اس ملک کی اک بڑی آبادی اب ان نوکریوں پر اپنے خاندان پال رہی ہے ان سب کو نکالنا بھی سیاسی طور پر اور معاشی طور پر بھی کوئی بہت اچھا قدم نہیں ہو گا.

تو پھر ان اداروں کو کیسے ٹھیک کیا جاۓ؟؟

اس کا سہی طریقہ یہ ہے کہ ان محکموں میں ان نوکریوں کے مطابق کورسس شروع کیے جائیں جس میں ان اداروں کےبارے میں ان نوکریوں اور ذمہ دارییوں کے بارے میں ملک کے قانون کے بارے میں اور حبل وطنی کے بارے میں کورس شامل ہوں.
ان کا ذہنی امتحاں بھی لیا جاۓ اور اگر فیل ہوتے ہیں یا ذہنی طور پر اس جاب کے اہل نہیں ہیں تو باہر نکل دیا جاۓ اور قابل لوگوں کو بھرتی کیا جاۓ.

امتحان میں فیل ہونے کے بعد کسی کو یہ اعتراض نہیں ہو گا کہ ن کاتھا اس لئے نکال دیا یا پی ٹی ایئ کا تھا جو رکھ لیا

اگلے الیکشن تک بہت سے سرکاری اداری کام کر رہیے ہوں گے
جاہل اور نکمے اپنے آپ کو بھی اور اپنے ساتھ
دوسروں کو بھی ڈبوتے ہیں.

اب یہ مرا مویا ملک ایسی عیاشیوں کا متحمل نہیں ہو سکتا.
جاہل پٹواریوں کی بھی اتنے عرصے میں عقل ٹھکانے آ جاۓ گی.
اگر الله نے چاہا تو...

Last edited: