If I couldn't convince Obama to Stop Drones I'll tell nation,Its better to die than living like slav

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

b6525c1111b46d4181d2920507825e34.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran khan PTI Dharna-4

Muslim are not to Worship anyone but Allah SWT..we are slaves of Allah SWT..
Imran khan is the only leader left as of now for pakistan..

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran khan PTI Dharna-4

Please for Pakistan & your's sake join PTI. Try hard to convince your family, friends & people around u to join PTI. If you want to see yourself & Pakistan prosper this is the only way to it.

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran khan PTI Dharna-4 (Multan, June 25th)

Kashif was asking Imran that what will he do if America will attack Pakistan,

In my opinion, America is not capable to attack Pakistan and if even then America attack pakistan then I have a question in my mind.

"What Pakistani forces will do ???? Will they fight from American side or from Pakistan side ???? Whom they will favour in that War ????

Last edited:
Only Allah's rule only Allah is worthy of worship, We bow to Allah not to america. America will be destroyed if they dont change their policy, their think tank should sit together and realize that only few corpocrates running their country in a devastating way. We stand firm shoulder to shoulder with Imran Khan against this injustice and tyrant.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Imran khan PTI Dharna-4 (Multan, June 25th)

Kasif was asking Imran that what will he do if America will attack Pakistan,

In my opinion, America is not capable to attack Pakistan and if even then America attack pakistan then I have a question in my mind.

"What Pakistani forces will do ???? Will they fight from American side or from Pakistan side ???? Whom they will favour in that War ????

These our inherent fears inculcated by western propaganda machine.All these NATO forces could not defeat those rag tag Taliban fighting with rudimentary weapons.Pakistan has one million strong army laced with latest and leathal weapons.How they can defeat us ? They will try to scuttle us economically and make some underhand deals with our sold out politicians who are always dancing to their tunes and ever ready to please their masters.They wouldn't even hesitate to offer their daughters to them.I would say the biggest threat to our survival are not Americans but these politicians.Can anybody suggest how we can get rid of them ??????????????????

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
Till Pakistani nation does not get rid of zardari ppp,iltaf hussain mqm,chaudries of pml q,asfandiar wali anp,molana fazluraman mma,sharif brothers,and their followers with stopping love for dollars$ and take strict action against fake degree holders,nro cases,corruption in politicians, generals,civil and military bureaucracy and finish NAB department which itself the most corrupt department its officers themselves get riches in days with UN declared assets this department always used against enemies and rivals putting hands on small toads rather then big fishes courts are not only responsible to provide justices or angel will come to settle down all problems like electricity, wheat,gas ,water, common day needs, sugar prices, smuggling of meat, poultry,and meat to Afghanistan, insecurity bomb blasts ,drone attacks, target killings, etc etc joblessness,while letting Americans black water,xee,bones and skull,under cover secret CIA USA agents to freely go any where specially KPK and Baluchistan province with no check no N.O.C with no shoot on the sight and no strict actions beyond they did many worst things in past like Raymond Davis who killed innocent Pakistanis but with Pakistani leaders support he fled away peacefully and many others these under cover male female agents dodge with Pakistani security forces and torturing Pakistani nationals with supporting local criminals for terrorist activities and sending through Afghanistan borders never any Taliban or any other harmed these under cover Americans inside Pakistan except the one in Afghanistan who are fighting for their sovereignty all time their favorite mission is to destabilize Pakistan internally with Jewish khaad moss-ad raw support as Pakistan only Muslim country with nuclear assets biggest headache jealousy all time for them with lame propaganda's excuses like bush who started fake war of bloody war on terror to kill innocent babies and invade free states capture there resources OILS and deploy army in Afghanistan Iraq and now on-wards same thing moving towards jordan LIBYA Syria yemen sHAM etc who else will be don't know Germany made world war to invade world but Americans invading free states like parasites with plannings and strategies with full boost of rich Jews present in their congress pentagon and policy makers who already hold world 95% media use for dramas and propaganda first to make internal instability and then attack them when any other super power will break this supremacy to neutralize this blood shed monopoly of war mongers once Americans get their own pain like they traumatized the whole world every thing will be solved forever 100% Guaranteed according to famous scholars once Americans stop interfering in other matters and let the other lives free like they living themselves and enjoying once they leave Iraq Afghanistan stop supporting Israel for bombing on Lebanon Palestine for sure there will be no need of fake war of terror and wasting american citizen precious tax paid money on killing their own army and other people there will be no threat to others and Americans too live peacefully and leave others to live peacefully every one have right to live and no hate for any country else destruction of every thing is the end result of these whole hidden secret dirty Games if all allegations that were made against Iraq Iran Afghanistan same were made against super powers like Russia France UK Germany what would america do ?war no never not but through peace-full talks to solve the issues as they did on many occasions with Russia but as these states which are under attack got weak economy no technology so they are made for hunt and to check all latest weapons they made for world destruction Al Qaeda leader Asama who was previous CIA trained agent provided Americans mujaheddin to cut Russia into pieces in Russian war now same mujaheddin called Talibans terrorists -Love Germany Australia Pakistan America India Israel whole world else everY one will burn in hell on the day of judgement and answerable for all they did in this short life on this earth GOD BLESS THIS UNIVERSE keep it safe from all Evils.