'I will stand with Israel if attacked by Iran' - Obama, Me too - Mitt Romney

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
JPOST:

rom.jpg

US President Barack Obama said on Monday he will stand with Israel should Iran attack, whilst GOP candidate Mitt Romney added that he’ll stop a nuclear-capable Iran.

The presidential candidates debated in Lynn University, Florida, Monday for the third and final presidential debate, devoted to foreign policy, ahead of the November 6 elections.

Both candidates affirmed their friendship with Israel, with Obama stating: "Israel is a true friend, [our] greatest ally," and says the work the US did with respect to sanctions now "offers Iran a choice. They can take the diplomatic route and end their nuclear program or they will have to face a united world and a United States president, me, who said we're not going to take any options off the table."

Obama cited the upcoming joint US-Israel military exercise as evidence of the close relationship between Israel and the United States, stating the drill was evidence of the "strongest military cooperation in history."

Last edited by a moderator:

muslim01

Siasat.pk - Blogger
The source of funds for BOTH presidential campaigns are from Jews! Its obviousl that none of the future president of USA will ever go against Isreali and Jewish Interest!

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
with us or against us was not a choice.......
but now you have a choice if you want to stop drones.........

Thats what i said..we were not given a choice..and yes now we do..to bring in IK and hopefully he does takes a firm stand on this drone issue.

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
you have to think why drones are happening in first place and what can make US stop drones........you have to think disregarding khan's rhetoric to get the right answer......

I know why we're having drone strikes...but has it helped cope with taliban ....no! its getting worse...more and more innocent people are getting killed and people become taliban sympathiser in tribal areas..US will leave with their tail between their legs..and will leave the mess for pakistan:angry_smile:..US themselves now want to talk with taliban..which itself speaks of their failure with these drone strikes.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I know why we're having drone strikes...but has it helped cope with taliban ....no! its getting worse...more and more innocent people are getting killed and people become taliban sympathiser in tribal areas..US will leave with their tail between their legs..and will leave the mess for pakistan:angry_smile:..US themselves now want to talk with taliban..which itself speaks of their failure with these drone strikes.
these are pakistanis.......with whom lies the primary responsibility for their safety?.......