I Strongly Condemn Marvi Sarmind and Dr.Shahid Masood

akramshafee

Voter (50+ posts)
Being a true and loyal Pakistani I strongly condemn Dr.Shahid Masood for presenting such personalities like Marvi Sarmind who are working against the "Two Nation Theory" which z the base of Pakistan.and she tried her best to prove that Pakistan was formed to be a secular state and Allama Iqbal has no role for Pakistan.so guyz wot z all that have been taught to us.z she not trying to confuse our young generation and pakistani people.plz Dr.Shahid Masood stop presenting such personalities on TV and dont work for the powers who r against my homeland...plz plz plz

pakiforce

Citizen
:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile: crush

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I strongly condemn Marvi Sarmad, yes Shahid Massood should be more proactive and should take a clear stance on this issue

but i am happy that this stupid SAFMA is exposed via this Marvi Sarmad

and one more thing to smile is that Zaid sab is hurting the enemy very hard, enemies are funding heavily to the organisation like SAFMA to destroy the ideology of Pakistan, but Zaid sab is truly reviving it and making it even more stronger

I stand firm and united with patriots on Islamic Republic of Pakistan, on two nation theory, on the role of Hakeem ul Ummat, on Quiad e Azam, on Pakistan armed forces.......................and i am with Zaid sab for the revival of our ideaology and identity

Pakistan is in saya-e-khuda-e-Zuljalal
Pakistanio ko apni fikar kerni hai....
ye Pakistan hmaray paas Allah ki amanat hai....is ko nuksan nhe pohanchana

jazakAllah khair

Last edited:

desicad

Being a true and loyal Pakistani I strongly condemn Dr.Shahid Masood for presenting such personalities like Marvi Sarmind who are working against the "Two Nation Theory" which z the base of Pakistan.and she tried her best to prove that Pakistan was formed to be a secular state and Allama Iqbal has no role for Pakistan.so guyz wot z all that have been taught to us.z she not trying to confuse our young generation and pakistani people.plz Dr.Shahid Masood stop presenting such personalities on TV and dont work for the powers who r against my homeland...plz plz plz
That is what she is trying to say that whatever you guys have been taught is wrong history.....she is trying to correctly educate the young generation.....

janbazali

That is what she is trying to say that whatever you guys have been taught is wrong history.....she is trying to correctly educate the young generation.....

ok u learn and believe what that ediot lady is telling you, we know our history better then these indians
but if u realy a Patriot Pakistnai (which i doubt) do not come in the waswasaa of the enemy qnd one thing more

Pakistan aik noor hai aur noor ko zawaal nheee...........koi namaz roza hajj zakat kaam nhe aye gi agar is Pakistan ko nuksan pohanchaya

jazakAllah khair

pakiace

Banned
dr.shahid's own personal views could be found at his official page on facebook, where he agrees with the 2 nation theory and wishes everyone jummah tul mubarik

zerozero

MPA (400+ posts)
The Jahil lady is speaking without even thinking!
at 13:59 "Hindu honay main kia kharabi hay"
koe nahin hay! ho jao phir?

Soch samjh ker to bolo kia bol rahe ho bhai!

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
LAHORE, Aug 18: The South Asian Free Media Association (Safma) said on Thursday it was planning to send a libel notice to Mr Zaid Hamid over his remarks during a television talk show a day earlier.

Mr Hamid’s was a fierce attack which led some 50 leading media professionals and editors on Thursday to rise up in support of Safma.
“The leading media personalities took serious exception to the unfounded and shameful accusations hurled by an irresponsible person against a media body of most credible journalists of the South Asian region…,” a statement said.
It said the talk show in which Mr Hamid made his remarks violated “all ethics of professional journalism”.
It described the remarks as defamatory and as being aimed at inciting public sentiment and called the talk show an attempt at
“maligning a media body and its leaders”.
The statement pulled up the TV channel and the host of the talk show for not having the decency to invite a “Safma representative to rebut atrocious allegations” that were aired.
The decision to send a legal notice to the “accusers”, the statement said, was taken by Safma Secretary-General Imtiaz Alam, Safma’s Pakistan President Nusrat Javed and other office bearers of its various branches in Pakistan.
They termed the accusations “highly irresponsible and provocative conduct”.

The statement issued by Safma carries names of the following journalists and media personalities who, the media body said, have come to its defence:

IA Rehman, M Ziauddin, Zahid Husain, Nazir Leghari, Husain Naqi, Sadaf Arshad, Attaul Musawar, Amir Mahmood, Siddique Baloch, Tariq Chaudhry, Tahir Rathore, Khalid Farooqi, Ayaz Khan, Raza Rumi, Shahzada Zulfiqar, Nusrat Javed, Sirmed Manzoor, Agha Nasir, Iftikhar Ahmad, Babar Ayaz, Shamim Shahid, Saleem Shahid, Dr Jabbar Khattak, Ghazi Salahuddin, Mujahid Barelvi, Irfana Mallah, Jehangeer Aslam, GN Mughal, Ghulam Nabi Chandio, Syed Mumtaz Shah, Lala Asad, Khalid Khokar, Fayyaz Naich, Amer Sindhu, Anjum Rasheed, Khalid Chaudhry, Shoaib Adil, Saida Fazal, Munno Bhai, Ibrahim Shirwani, Asma Shirazi, Afzal Khan, Mustansar Javed, Rana Qaisar, Shamsul Islam Naz, Khushnood Ali Khan, Mehmal Sarfraz, Khaled Ahmed, Allama Sadiq Azhar and Imtiaz Alam.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Marvi Sarma Presented facts for the first time in Pakistani history. Zinda bad Marvi! We the people of Pakistan are with you against mullahs like Zaid Hamid!who are nothing but hate preachers.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Doctorplato[/URL said:
498318]Marvi Sarma Presented facts for the first time in Pakistani history. Zinda bad Marvi! We the people of Pakistan are with you against mullahs like Zaid Hamid!who are nothing but hate preachers.

جاو نا انڈیا کو کہو کہ پاکستان کے دریاوں پہ ڈیم بنانا بند کرے اگر وہ مان گیا تو پهر بات کرو "امن کی آشا" کی اور
دشمنیاں ختم کرنے کی ورنہ بند کرو یہ ڈرامے بازیاں. یہ تو چهوڑ انڈیا تو افغانستان میں بهی دریاے کابل پر بهی کہیی ڈیم بنا رها هے. بڑے آے امن کے چمپین

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just looking at the panel and the topic it was all clear... if one can recall this same lal topi against that farzana bari in Dr shahid's 9th dec 2010 "views on news" prog ... so when you bring in people with known diff view points then its nothing but a media gimmick, and should not be given more preference then a cock fight.
If 2 nation theory was that powerful that allowed to build a country against the will of Gandhi, Azad, Nehru and Mountbatten then people like marvi and asma jahanger stand no where... thanks to media they can come and put their views but let me see the moment when these people will have courage to come and repeat the same in front of live public... two nation theory and this country build upon that theory are strong enough to save one another from the enemies inside as well as outside.

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)
We should promote healthy debate. IF dr. Shahid don't invite Marvi then it would be hard to expose her. We should have tolerance to listen each other point.