I request ARY News to take off Kashiff Abbasi from talk shows.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would request ARY News management to take off Kashif Abbasi from hosting or being invited on any talk show. He is depressive, self-opinionated, uncompromising and unashamed in defence of his poor argument and discourse. He is appearing on Mubashar Luqman shows and disappoints millions of viewers with his obstinacy and contradicting others' point of views for the sake of it. He appears to be on a battle front with his fellow participants.

I have never liked his talk shows because he does not allow his guests to express their opinions but instead comes up with his own. Please tell him to stop wearing tight tee-shirts.

Waseem Badami is irrelevant and lacks maturity, wisdom and experience and needs extensive training and teaching learning skills, techniques and ethics of interviewing and how to speak slowly and comprehensibly and not ask silly . mausoom' questions.

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I request the admin to take off IK from the political scene. He has gone broken and there is no repair available. Thanks!!! :)

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
His problem is that he wants to keep his good relationship with both PMLN and ARY at the same time that is why he looks confused.

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
He has RIGHT to have his own OPINION , Pls do not Dictate others what to do , you should just present your Opinion !!!! That's It !!!! or If you want more , so do something, be like him and get his Position and present you Opinion on TV!!!! Pls don't Dictate others "What to Do"

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
I request ALLAH Ke innn Nooon waloon ko thori si Aqal de de aur yeh Noooroon ki ghulami chor dain

Zardari ko Ghaseetnay ke Bajaye Usko 70 dishes khilanay ke baad be innko kuch samjah nahi aaeye toh aisi Qoumm per afsos he hosakta hai

khalilkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
​kashif,talat,javed chud,khanzadah,in logon ne ek apna group bana rakha hai or yeh log samajhte hain keh pakistan ko inse ziyadah koi nahin janta inki aqlon per pather par gay hain

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would request ARY News management to take off Kashif Abbasi from hosting or being invited on any talk show. He is depressive, self-opinionated, uncompromising and unashamed in defence of his poor argument and discourse. He is appearing on Mubashar Luqman shows and disappoints millions of viewers with his obstinacy and contradicting others' point of views for the sake of it. He appears to be on a battle front with his fellow participants.

I have never liked his talk shows because he does not allow his guests to express their opinions but instead comes up with his own. Please tell him to stop wearing tight tee-shirts.

Waseem Badami is irrelevant and lacks maturity, wisdom and experience and needs extensive training and teaching learning skills, techniques and ethics of interviewing and how to speak slowly and comprehensibly and not ask silly . mausoom' questions.
When someone disagrees with you, all of a sudden they are all of the above.

What shallow-minded drones IK has made you into. He hasn't trained you a bit about dissent and difference of political opinions...

Sad.

Adonis

Banned
I think PTI trolls should make a list once for all so that they all should be kicked out of all TV channels; At the end probably you wil only see Mubashir Shaitaan

Anonymous_1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No matter which side u r or who u like or dislike. We should have tolerence in us to bear others n let them exercise the right to express their own opinion. If you think they are wrong or favouring someone. Trust me time will fix everything. We all need to have patience.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
When someone disagrees with you, all of a sudden they are all of the above.

What shallow-minded drones IK has made you into. He hasn't trained you a bit about dissent and difference of political opinions...

Sad.

Oh please grow up. Have you seen PMLN attitude towards ARY in general? Seen how ARY van was ransacked in their lahore rally yesterday? PMLN is a fascist party, built with groups of thugs from the ground up, who commandeer poor rural population and govt servants into servitude through use and threat of force.

I like Kashif Abbasi to an extent...he is eloquent at times, but him, Mubasher Luqman and Waseem Badami, all 3 have a habit of hijacking conversations, and have a habit of putting words into other's mouths, which I dislike. This behavior exists in many others across the board in our media. Our media is still very immature.

Adonis

Banned
I second the motion. I demand medical certificate from reputable doctor of his sanity if he wants to be taken seriously.

Also, we should not make fun of a person like IK who is in such mental condition; We should pray for him; I think the bed next to that of Javed Hashmi should be alloted to IK in PIMS hospital; Dr. Rizwan Taj is the best Psychiatrist in Islamabad and he is associated with PIMS

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Also, we should not make fun of a person like IK who is in such mental condition; We should pray for him; I think the bed next to that of Javed Hashmi should be alloted to IK in PIMS hospital; Dr. Rizwan Taj is the best Psychiatrist in Islamabad and he is associated with PIMS

Are you intimidated by him that much? Or are you such a big fan of NAwaz Sharif, who cant even put 2 words together without a prompter?

ahnoman

Banned

hmm, OK. Lets try to get consensus on the name of Dr Rizwan Taj then :biggthumpup:

Adonis

Banned
Are you intimidated by him that much? Or are you such a big fan of NAwaz Sharif, who cant even put 2 words together without a prompter?

I am very much serious; IK realy needs medical attention; he is under immense pressure prompted by ill advice of people like sheeda talli and Jahangir Tareen type people; He is right now an emotionally unstable personality; If you think that NS is also emotionally unstable then I am with you the next bed could be allotted to him