I M Badmash you know that (Dr Zulfiqar Mirza )

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
kia aql aur kia kismat hai hamari . Jisko main jamadaar na rakhoon wo federal minister hai . 2 thappar maro tau uthay ga nahi ... badmash banta hai

ali_ravian

Councller (250+ posts)
lolllzzzzz..... bhai he makes very good jokes but people are impressed by him..... he should have said it like this.... main panch waqat ka namazi hoon aur main khud bhi naik aur shareef banda hoon aur naik aur shareef logo ko pasand karta hoon...... May God show them right path

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When Budmash will become the leader of nation, what else one can except.
The result is Toofan e Nooh, which the whole nation is having.
This is still a warning, we still have time to correct ourself.

Ask for maghferah from Allah subhan wa taala.

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
God save Pakistan, when Minister of interior says he is Badmash, then who is going to impliment the law??? he really is more than that, Badmash is a small and kind word for him.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
kia aql aur kia kismat hai hamari . Jisko main jamadaar na rakhoon wo federal minister hai . 2 thappar maro tau uthay ga nahi ... badmash banta hai
Bhai sahab wo federal minister nahin. Aur woh pakka badmash hai. Can you explain the qualification of your jamadaar?????????

Adeel

Founder
He is a drama baaz. Probably reading a script in front of the media and pretending to be a messiah of people

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
dungar doctor lol........dramay baz m sure he had paid the DCO or atleast talked about it before coming in front of cameras

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
By the way, what kind of a doctor is he?

Bhai yeh sharab do Atisha hey.Khud soobai wazeer hein begum qomi asembly ki speaker hein.Pakistan mein SHAHEED,ALLAMA,DOCTOR,PrOFESSOR waghera aam miltey heiN,bulkey order per tayyar bhi kiye jatey hein.

lovepakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
Shame on him...patanai ic mulk ka kia hoga...lol...i cant believe he admitted that he is badmash....After All Once A Badmash is Always A Badmash....

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Though I dont like him personally... with all political differences aside... I like his reaction to the plight of people...

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Looks like ZM is also suffereing with mental illness and shouting like a dog just like his boss Asif ali Zardari/Bhutto. He is angry on a non-operational toilet and what about billions of rupees embezzled under his ministry, these people are azaab on us from Allah, we should do more and more namaz for istaghfar.