I cannot decide who is guilty here but the new uniform has not changed Punjab Police as expected

insaf-tiger

Banned
i dont know the real story but you dont ask police to give you evidence on spot this is what you have to ask in court .
punjab police is only partial when the matter has political relevance otherwise they dont harass common citizens for no reason ..
and these guys from their attitude towards police seems they are at fault and showing arrogance as they are above police if police stops you that is their right .. i support police unless some one come up with different story .

Arfa22

Citizen
It is their duty to check or investigate any citizen but they should not start abusing and holding the collars. And public should also cooperate but they don't because of the grim image that punjab police has.

cms123

Minister (2k+ posts)
i dont know the real story but you dont ask police to give you evidence on spot this is what you have to ask in court .
punjab police is only partial when the matter has political relevance otherwise they dont harass common citizens for no reason ..
and these guys from their attitude towards police seems they are at fault and showing arrogance as they are above police if police stops you that is their right .. i support police unless some one come up with different story .

I have been harrassed just for asking Punjab police a address.......what are you talking man !!!!! This punjab police are terrorists in uniform. I am sure I did not do anything and even did not ask what did I do !
I have been harrassed once by stopping when I was going to airport and police stopped on a regular bases and asked where are papers for my our car. Showed them. Then he asked where are you going told them to airport. He said OK let's come on a side and we want to check. On a side there was another police man he told them.....ey baar jaa reye ney....zara dekh......the other guy said give me money............do not just come out of blue and start arguing that POLICE is good......if you have not been stopped this is chance or may be you are one of those who lives outside Pakistan and criticize Pakistani's which is just a facshion for people living in western counteries.............our POLICE sysytem is just terrorists in UNiforms........even this happens in Islamabad Police too..........

insaf-tiger

Banned
I have been harrassed just for asking Punjab police a address.......what are you talking man !!!!! This punjab police are terrorists in uniform. I am sure I did not do anything and even did not ask what did I do !
I have been harrassed once by stopping when I was going to airport and police stopped on a regular bases and asked where are papers for my our car. Showed them. Then he asked where are you going told them to airport. He said OK let's come on a side and we want to check. On a side there was another police man he told them.....ey baar jaa reye ney....zara dekh......the other guy said give me money............do not just come out of blue and start arguing that POLICE is good......if you have not been stopped this is chance or may be you are one of those who lives outside Pakistan and criticize Pakistani's which is just a facshion for people living in western counteries.............our POLICE sysytem is just terrorists in UNiforms........even this happens in Islamabad Police too..........
i dont know bro i lived 20 year of my life in pak only once stopped by police when i was at fault i didnt have paper of my car with me and i was stopped at 3 am in morning and my car was locked in next day my car was released when provided papers .i have no bad experience

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And noora thought, changing the uniform color would change the attitude...every time they take a step, it's stupider than the previous

Inqalabi

Senator (1k+ posts)
i dont know bro i lived 20 year of my life in pak only once stopped by police when i was at fault i didnt have paper of my car with me and i was stopped at 3 am in morning and my car was locked in next day my car was released when provided papers .i have no bad experience

You live in Islamabad, Islamabad's police is 100 times better than Punjab Police. Kabhi Lahore aain.

Farooq786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Police is scarey thing in Pakistan and I just had once in life time experience in my view better training and educated people should be in the police.

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the main issue that we are so ignorant to know who is at fault. Warna Pakistan bada na jaye :(

cms123

Minister (2k+ posts)

OK ! then do not generalize it......if POLICE was so great then law and order was much better...........

jyvaskyla1

Councller (250+ posts)
jesy kutty ko bakry ke khaal pehnanay say wo bakra naheen ban jaye ga....noon league k patwarion ko sherrr kehny say wo sher nhn ban jain gay, aisy he punjab police ke unifrm change karny say yeh insaan naheen ban jain gay...they are worst then animals,