I can take oath from zardari as future PM : Nawaz Sharif

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I can take oath from Zardari as future PM: Nawaz

By: The Nation Monitoring | November 27, 2012 .

i-can-take-oath-from-zardari-as-future-pm-nawaz-1353964795-6632.jpg

1101680287-1.jpg

1101680287-2.gif

LAHORE – PML-N President Mian Nawaz Sharif has said that President Asif Ali Zardari is a Constitutional President and Zardari can administer oath to the new Prime Minister after elections which are due next year.He stated this while talking to a private TV channel on Monday.When asked if he is elected as Prime Minister after next elections would he take oath administered by President Zardari, Nawaz said Zardari was a democratically-elected President and a working relationship with him was possible.When reminded that Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has been stating that he does not accept Zardari as President, Nawaz said sometimes Shahbaz gives harsh statements and he should not do so.About Karachi situation, he said police department should be made free from political influence and criminals should be brought to justice. Secret hand is involved in spoiling the peace of Karachi, he said.Without naming any party, he said people of Karachi were sick of a particular political party.Nawaz said solution to Karachi problems was quiet possible, adding, had he been at the helm of affairs he would have summoned all the stakeholders to find a solution to the problem.Regarding his meetings with Hamid Gul and Difah-e-Pakistan Council leaders, Nawaz said they had their own ideology but we do exchange views with them.About possible alliance with Jamaat-e-Islami, he said his party had contacts with other parties but no alliance decision had been taken so far.Criticising the PML-Q leaders, he said they had no consistent ideology as they have been working with Ziaul Haq, PML-N, Musharraf and now with PPP.He strongly rejected the propaganda about delay in upcoming elections, stressing elections cannot be postponed.Nawaz appreciated the fact that a democratic government was completing its tenure.“As Opposition we never tried to dislodge the government because PML-N respects the mandate of voters,” he said.Nawaz said PPP government would go with the votes of the people, adding, it was good that a democratic government was completing its tenure without the support of the Army.He said an independent Chief Election Commission has been formed and there was no need for Army to supervise the elections.“We have an independent Election Commission and it should decide if help if Army is needed or not,” he said.Nawaz said PPP alone was not responsible for the current crises and allies were equally responsible for the crisis.When asked about accusations by some sections about presence of Taliban in Punjab, he said intelligence agencies had made it clear in their reports that Taliban had no centres in Punjab.

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...can-take-oath-from-zardari-as-future-pm-nawaz

ontopic pic....

Dream-on.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rajaokayoum

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: I can take oath from zardari as future PM : Nawaz

Samjotha express....................or Noora Khusti...............or Muk Mukka.................

AshRay

Senator (1k+ posts)

hahahahaha .... Nawaz - PM of Pakistan .... hahahaha :lol:

ye to Sanaullah Saab se bhi bara joke hey .... kahein ye interview is ne khawab mein to nahi diya. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kia khoob kaha hey kisi ney:

hasrat un ghunchon pe jo bin khiley murjha gae

BoneBasher

Minister (2k+ posts)

Kyun nahi lenge, ab tak to jo bhi Zardari ne dya hey aap ne jurre hatoon ke saath jhuk kar lya hey.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)

What Taliban Khan will do if he became a PM? You will have to take oath from President. You like it or not but Pakistan president is Zardari and his tenure is ending end of 2013. I think Taliban Khan will not take oath and will refuse to be a PM.

majidwaraich

MPA (400+ posts)

Zardari is human, he can take oath from a monkey all that matters. its just funny how they have been advocating for a long time that they will not accept elections under Zardari, but now as always, tables turned just about time paving his way. but u know what, I hope for the sake of Pakistan that never happens.

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

What Taliban Khan will do if he became a PM? You will have to take oath from President. You like it or not but Pakistan president is Zardari and his tenure is ending end of 2013. I think Taliban Khan will not take oath and will refuse to be a PM.

nawaz ka dimag karab ho gaya hey ,awal yeh aik kiyali pilau hey kay NS kabhi prime minister baney ga .:doh:
By the way when hole PML_N took oath from musharraf:lol:. jab bhi NS ko sharam nahi ahi thi.:biggthumpup:

Last edited:

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)

he can take oath from a donkey if promised to be the next Peon

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)

جو الیکشن زرداری کی نگرانی میں ہووے اس کا انجام تو یہی ہے ...
.. لیکن
ہر خواب سچا نہیں ہوتا

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Two things;

First - When PTI come into power, I dont think Zardari will stay in the country, he will be out of the country on the next available flight, in that case Imran Khan will take oath from the Chief Justice of Pkistan.

Second - Nawaz is talking about working relationship, he is not talking about just taking oath, which is what Imran Khan has been saying all along, these two are different sides of the same coin. Pakistan do not need Nawaz, because we will be getting the same for next five years which is something this country cannot afford.

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

میاں صاحب کو پتا تھا یہ لوگ میری واٹ لگا یں گے سوشل میڈیا پے ، اسلئے احتیاط سے کام لیتے ہے انہوں نے پہلے ہے کہہ دیا کہ مجھے نہیں پتا کون بنے گا وزیر اعظم ، لیکن بالفرض میں بن گیا تو میں حلف لینے کو تیار ہوں گا ، حقیقت پسند ہوتے جا رہے ہیں میاں صاحب

noora

MPA (400+ posts)
Nawaz shareef will accept Zardari as President if he became Prime Minister

Ab is baray mn kia khyal hy ab logo ka...

attachment.php

Qalandari

Banned
Re: Nawaz shareef will accept Zardari as President if he became Prime Minister

Ab yeh lohaar kabhi bhi PM nahin banay ga :P

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)

Two things;

First - When PTI come into power, I dont think Zardari will stay in the country, he will be out of the country on the next available flight, in that case Imran Khan will take oath from the Chief Justice of Pkistan.

Second - Nawaz is talking about working relationship, he is not talking about just taking oath, which is what Imran Khan has been saying all along, these two are different sides of the same coin. Pakistan do not need Nawaz, because we will be getting the same for next five years which is something this country cannot afford.

Taliban Khan is not an army chief who will come into power and everybody will run away here and there. If Taliban Khan has any problem with Zardari then why he is taking part in next election under Zardari? Taiban Khan refuse to take part in election under Mushraf and he should do it again.

Taliban Khan should try to remove president Zardari from power and then take part in elections otherwise there is no need of drama bazi. You like it or not but Zardari is elected president and no one including Taliban Khan can remove him unless he has majority in both houses. PPP is still in majority in senate and their senator will retire after 4 years. Taliban Khan can only bark at everyone but practically he will have to follow rule of politics.