HUJI militant group behind delhi blast

murfi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: pakistan based militant group behind delhi blast

well u can even tell us the names along with videos.
PUMPKIN HEADS!!!!!!!!!

garry317

Banned

shame on this terrorist..affecting the other states as well..strict action shud be taken against their supporters(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I condemn this horrendous atrocity and loss of innocent lives. May God burn these stupid terrorists in hell for eternity whoever they may be. And we should wait for investigations to conclude before wagging fingers at any one. Samjhota Express blast, Mecca Masjid blast and Malegaon blasts are few examples where 'usual suspects' were not the actual perpetrators.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

yaaaaaaawn.

We had our own tragedy in Quetta. Focus on there.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

who so ever has done i consider it a criminal act against innocent people .no justification at all for both sides to do like this against innocent peoples

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

shame on this terrorist..affecting the other states as well..strict action shud be taken against their supporters(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)

Haha thats funny...Pakistani people support Islamic terrorism. They support Taliban. Only 10% are against them. Most of these 10% have been declared CIA and RAW agents.

I am sorry for your loss but this cannot be stopped.

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)

how can Indian take action against themselves. stupid idea from a stupid person.....

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

It seems to be a joint covert operation of the most criminal states of the world India+USA+UK+Israel, the Satanic syndicate of shameless rogue states.

Last edited:

Humi

Haha thats funny...Pakistani people support Islamic terrorism. They support Taliban. Only 10% are against them. Most of these 10% have been declared CIA and RAW agents.

Excuse me, but did you just say over 100 million people in Pakistan support their fellow Pakistanis being blown up by bombs?

lovely_pk

Banned

So terrorists oraganization/networks exists in india as well...

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Excuse me, but did you just say over 100 million people in Pakistan support their fellow Pakistanis being blown up by bombs?

If a murder is done in the name of ISLAM then YES absolutely they do.

They would publicly still say that it is bad and they should not be doing it but inside their heart they support it.

90% Pakistanis whether educated or uneducated have typical mullah mindset.

Islamic or religious Terrorism cannot stop unless we separate religion and state affairs.

Until then it would Pakistan vs The Rest of the World and the winner is obvious === REST OF THE WORLD

garry317

Banned
[MENTION=4976]pakistani[/MENTION]s,

ur state is responsible for creating terror..i have no doubts when world call u terrorist state.even it is killing ur own people and u have no reason to stop it.
i support strikes against these groups and nuke them

Humi

If a murder is done in the name of ISLAM then YES absolutely they do.

They would publicly still say that it is bad and they should not be doing it but inside their heart they support it.

90% Pakistanis whether educated or uneducated have typical mullah mindset.

Islamic or religious Terrorism cannot stop unless we separate religion and state affairs.

Until then it would Pakistan vs The Rest of the World and the winner is obvious === REST OF THE WORLD

Oh, sorry i didnt realize you knew what was in the hearts and minds of 90% of Pakistanis...
and that logic makes no sense...Jews were persecuted in Germany, does that mean every single christian who was alive at that time thought it was the right thing to do..
And what exactly is this mullah mindset?
As for islamic system and going up against the rest of the world, I have read about my religion and I know who the winner will be..

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Haha. You are calling 90% pakistanis Islamic terrorist supporters? Fantastic keep it up.In one genius stroke you have made short work of the non state actor.(clap)