HTC M7 , is it going to make HTC proud ?

phonemart.pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
htc-m7-540x407_zps039291b8.png

htc-m7-leak-maybe_zps5a7c5b0f.jpg

Specs

• 4.7 inch screen and FHD resolution
  • 468ppi pixel density.
  • Quad-core processor
  • 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064
  • 2GB of RAM
  • 32GB of native storage
  • 13MP camera is on back
  • Sense 5.0

expecting HTC M7 to be launched in WMC next month in Barcelona.The picture is a leaked one , cant confirm 100%

Last edited:

phonemart.pk

HTC M7. Can it help HTC make a comeback in a Samsung and Sony dominated World.

M7 will ship with the latest version of HTC Sense.

What do you guys think? Is a skin top of Android enough to provide a unique and distinct experience or as Samsung has done with Galaxy Note, alot of unique and cool applications must also be bundled to differentiate a device in a crowded Android market.

A somewhat similar trend can be seen in the Linux world, more and more distributions are bundling unique applications and relying on heavy modifications to differentiate themselves from the crowd.

Some more leaked pictures of M7 and Sense 5.0.

new-htc-m7-leak.jpg

m7leakass.jpg

Last edited:

badrinath

MPA (400+ posts)
Better than HTC Butterfly / DNA because:

• Less Screen Size with similar quality (except Super LCD3)
  • Addition of IEEE 802.11ac
  • Better Camera
  • Bigger battery

deviliicious

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: HTC M7. Can it help HTC make a comeback in a Samsung and Sony dominated World.

HTC needs to move from HTC Sense UIfirst then they might be able to come back. It’s all bloated, similar to touchwiz UI but touch WIZ has comparatively better performance than Sense. You canfeel the difference on Galaxy Nexus by comparing three brands Galaxy Nexus UIwill be far faster than Touch Wiz and Sense. Hardware specs are good althoughbut there are many products in market with similar hardware. If someone wantsto spend money for good phone I would recommend to wait for the new SamsungExynos based phones to be released very soon.

phonemart.pk

Re: HTC M7. Can it help HTC make a comeback in a Samsung and Sony dominated World.

I agree that sense and other UI's build atop android are bloated but I think the performance can be improved if they focus on usability not on fanciness.

Muawiyah

MPA (400+ posts)

HTC needs to move from HTC Sense UIfirst then they might be able to come back. It’s all bloated, similar to touchwiz UI but touch WIZ has comparatively better performance than Sense. You canfeel the difference on Galaxy Nexus by comparing three brands Galaxy Nexus UIwill be far faster than Touch Wiz and Sense. Hardware specs are good althoughbut there are many products in market with similar hardware. If someone wantsto spend money for good phone I would recommend to wait for the new SamsungExynos based phones to be released very soon.

HTC is reshaping sense , hopping to get some good stuff in WMC