How should Muslim respond by Hamza Andreas Tzortzis

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: AMAZING STORY! Why did this Greek Guy Hamza Andreas Tzortzis accept ISLAM?

Hamza Andreas Tzortzis is a brilliant Man, everyone should check out his debates on youtube.

Last edited:

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)

ماشااللہ

Brother Hamza, Welcome to Islam.

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Really? Sounded like a clueless arrogant prick to me. I was refereed to Jeffery Lang in our friday khutba. Currently I am reading his book "Losing my religion". I just every single masjid had 1 Jeffery Lang...
Hamza Andreas Tzortzis is a brilliant Man, everyone should check out his debates on youtube.

NasNY

Really? Sounded like a clueless arrogant prick to me. I was refereed to Jeffery Lang in our friday khutba. Currently I am reading his book "Losing my religion". I just every single masjid had 1 Jeffery Lang...

I like jeffery Lang as well.

Check out his debates, then make a judgement. if you have the patience to sit through the whole debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSwJuOPG4FI

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)

"This Greek Guy" Hamza Tzortzis believes that his parents will roast in hell after they die!!!

NasNY

"This Greek Guy" Hamza Tzortzis believes that his parents will roast in hell after they die!!!

Yes it is true, Muslims can't pray for the forgiveness of sins of non-muslims after they die.

deltaforce

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yes it is true, Muslims can't pray for the forgiveness of sins of non-muslims after they die.

it means when there was no islam then either jannat remained vacant or there must had been some alternate way to jannat ?

and what about parents of all sahabas and all others who adopted islam ? any clue.(bigsmile)

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger

it means when there was no islam then either jannat remained vacant or there must had been some alternate way to jannat ?

and what about parents of all sahabas and all others who adopted islam ? any clue.(bigsmile)
Jannat is for those who believe in it and strive for it , and if you do then you shall not worry, Prophet Noah could not save his son so there are no exceptions . Father of abraham did not believe in God when abraham declared his faith so being a parent of sahaba or any prophet does not make you any special.

NasNY

According to Islam, Jannat will be rewarded after the day of judgement, so yes it is vacant.

In the Quran it mentions, a prophet was sent with a message to every nation in every time, about 125,000. Each nation will be judged according to the message given to them.

In Islam there are two types of worship, to Allah and worship in the service to Humanity and the world around you.

Everyone will be judged on both, a person can pass on one and fail on the other, only Allah will decide who is worthy to go to Jannat.

Even today a non muslim can go to Jannat on the day of judgement if he is a good human being, Allah is the ultimate judge.

The rule is a Muslim can't pray for the forgiveness of a non musilm's Sin. (dosen't mean he will go to hell, just means a muslim can't pray for him)

Hope this clarifies.

deltaforce

Senator (1k+ posts)

ماشااللہ

Brother Hamza, Welcome to Islam.

According to Islam, Jannat will be rewarded after the day of judgement, so yes it is vacant.

In the Quran it mentions, a prophet was sent with a message to every nation in every time, about 125,000. Each nation will be judged according to the message given to them.

In Islam there are two types of worship, to Allah and worship in the service to Humanity and the world around you.

Everyone will be judged on both, a person can pass on one and fail on the other, only Allah will decide who is worthy to go to Jannat.

Even today a non muslim can go to Jannat on the day of judgement if he is a good human being, Allah is the ultimate judge.

The rule is a Muslim can't pray for the forgiveness of a non musilm's Sin. (dosen't mean he will go to hell, just means a muslim can't pray for him)

Hope this clarifies.

it means humza 's parents have some chance to go to jannat , decision on this matter will be taken at the ultimate day of qayamat by allah himself . then why this guy is so sure his parents will go to jahannum. he should not weep for his parents , he should leave this matter to allah subhan wo tala .he looks to be confused or just overacting to prove his strong belief in islam .(bigsmile)

deltaforce

Senator (1k+ posts)

Jannat is for those who believe in it and strive for it , and if you do then you shall not worry, Prophet Noah could not save his son so there are no exceptions . Father of abraham did not believe in God when abraham declared his faith so being a parent of sahaba or any prophet does not make you any special.

kahne ka matlab hai other than muslims followers of a different religion have chances to be eligible for heaven.

NasNY

it means humza 's parents have some chance to go to jannat , decision on this matter will be taken at the ultimate day of qayamat by allah himself . then why this guy is so sure his parents will go to jahannum. he should not weep for his parents , he should leave this matter to allah subhan wo tala .he looks to be confused or just overacting to prove his strong belief in islam .(bigsmile)

Denial of Allah or associate some other god with Allah is the only sin that can't be forgiven (hence hellfire guaranteed). I dont think he is overreacting it is his deep faith that brings emotions to the forefront. It is a level not everyone can achieve.

deltaforce

Senator (1k+ posts)

you judged him correctly , he tries to impress people by his wise talk and quotes from scientific theories but infact he was debunked for his analogy of quantum theory and items from nuclear physics .he could not answer basics from which he was quoting , when caught red faced he resorted to blaming prof.hoodbhoy that he is anti muslims . the drama is here.(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigs mile)

NasNY

you judged him correctly , he tries to impress people by his wise talk and quotes from scientific theories but infact he was debunked for his analogy of quantum theory and items from nuclear physics .he could not answer basics from which he was quoting , when caught red faced he resorted to blaming prof.hoodbhoy that he is anti muslims . the drama is here.(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigs mile)

Here is the full video. It was a good debate i learned a lot from both sides, I think Humza did make a generalization mistake at the end, and Prof. Hoodbhoy did lose his temper, he could have handeled it better. Humza should have apologized for the remark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUNPq5qn3U0

Last edited:

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

thats why i called him a prick coz he just wants attention. You cant be an expert in everything. He is so blinded by his arrogance that he decides to debate QCD/QED with Hoodbhoy.

And help me understand 1 thing. Why do ppl call this man, Hoodbhoy, Yahoodbhoy? or an atheist? I have seen him concerned about the Muslim stagnation. I have seen him discuss sensitive issues. I have seen him give the utmost respect when taking the Prophet SAW's name. I mean what am I missing?

desicad

thats why i called him a prick coz he just wants attention. You cant be an expert in everything. He is so blinded by his arrogance that he decides to debate QCD/QED with Hoodbhoy.

And help me understand 1 thing. Why do ppl call this man, Hoodbhoy, Yahoodbhoy? or an atheist? I have seen him concerned about the Muslim stagnation. I have seen him discuss sensitive issues. I have seen him give the utmost respect when taking the Prophet SAW's name. I mean what am I missing?
the reason could be he is very liberal in his views, a staunch pacifist, don't subscribe to nationalism and also do not hold jinnah in high esteem....

Last edited:

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

So you mean he is a practicing muslim and not in a dogmatic sense?
the reason could be he is very liberal in his views, a staunch pacifist, don't subscribe to nationalism and also do not hold jinnah in high esteem....