How safe is Indian Military Assets?|Indian Nuclear Arsenal - The Biggest Threat To World Peace

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-...onne-of-ammonium-nitrate/Article1-546299.aspx

Maoists hijack truck, loot 16 tonnes of ammonium nitrate

Indo-Asian News Service
Raipur, May 20, 2010
First Published: 22:54 IST(20/5/2010)
Last Updated: 22:57 IST(20/5/2010)

Print

Suspected Maoists hijacked a truck in Chhattisgarh's Bastar district and looted 16 tonnes of ammonium nitrate, a fertilizer also used in making explosives, police said on Thursday.
"It's really very stunning. A few Maoists forcibly diverted the truck from National Highway 43 on Tuesday and took it to their forest hideout in Bastar district. They released the truck and the driver after offloading about 16 tonnes of ammonium nitrate," Bastar Superintendent of Police P. Sundaraj told IANS.
He said the police came to know about the incident only when the driver, Pappa Rao, told them about it Thursday at 1 a.m.
Ammonium nitrate is a common fertiliser. It is also used as an oxidizing agent in explosives, which Maoists use to deadly effect.
Officials at the police headquarters here say two to three people intercepted the truck on the national highway between Bhanpuri-Kondagaon in Bastar as it was on way to Raipur from Andhra Pradesh port city Visakhapatnam.
As per the driver's version, the Maoists took the truck 50-60 km inside a forested area and offloaded the ammonium nitrate.
Police sources say that driver is unsure about the exact location where the rebels looted the material. But police suspect the spot was close to Mardapal in Bastar district which is a Maoists hideout since the late 1980s.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-...onne-of-ammonium-nitrate/Article1-546299.aspx

Maoists hijack truck, loot 16 tonnes of ammonium nitrate

Indo-Asian News Service
Raipur, May 20, 2010
First Published: 22:54 IST(20/5/2010)
Last Updated: 22:57 IST(20/5/2010)

Print

Suspected Maoists hijacked a truck in Chhattisgarh's Bastar district and looted 16 tonnes of ammonium nitrate, a fertilizer also used in making explosives, police said on Thursday.
"It's really very stunning. A few Maoists forcibly diverted the truck from National Highway 43 on Tuesday and took it to their forest hideout in Bastar district. They released the truck and the driver after offloading about 16 tonnes of ammonium nitrate," Bastar Superintendent of Police P. Sundaraj told IANS.
He said the police came to know about the incident only when the driver, Pappa Rao, told them about it Thursday at 1 a.m.
Ammonium nitrate is a common fertiliser. It is also used as an oxidizing agent in explosives, which Maoists use to deadly effect.
Officials at the police headquarters here say two to three people intercepted the truck on the national highway between Bhanpuri-Kondagaon in Bastar as it was on way to Raipur from Andhra Pradesh port city Visakhapatnam.
As per the driver's version, the Maoists took the truck 50-60 km inside a forested area and offloaded the ammonium nitrate.
Police sources say that driver is unsure about the exact location where the rebels looted the material. But police suspect the spot was close to Mardapal in Bastar district which is a Maoists hideout since the late 1980s.

Seems like same scenario as was created in Bangladesh. Indira Gandhi govt invited Bengalis to leave East Pakistan for Calcutta and other parts of Bengal to receive training for subversion against our neighbor. Now the same techniques and philosophy of hijack, loot, kill is coming to haunt Indians.. Since last 63 years the Indian govts have not been able to address the minority issue and injustices being committed against them. Now because of the inventions of net, TV, and other devices they are learning how to create bombs, fire bombs, etc. Also sever scientists employed by the nuclear plants has murdered. Nobody knows, and never will know, what the killers received from the murdered scientists. It could be that they murdered them after obtaining the nuke info from them. Lord forbid if they somehow get hold of a nuclear bomb or even raw material. We already know that nuclear plants and assets are not safe.

If maoists are looking for their separate homeland, because of the injustices against them, they should be granted a separate country knowing that the physical real estate and geography will remain where currently it is. Giving the minorities their rights and homelands will strengthen India if anything.
But politicians are too busy in bureaucracy

MaoLand zindabad

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
No point in jumping around, hamara haal in se bhi bura hey.

my dear brother ... I will say you are ill-informed. Naxals have progressed from 4 or 5 disctricts and 1 state in 2004 to 226 districts and 16 states in 2010. 226 districts out of total 630 districts means half of india ..... and Naxals are not an engineered problem like our TTP is an engineered problem to us.

And india's four atomic facilities are also situated in Naxal controlled areas, namely Jharkhand, Narora, Madras and Chhattisgarh. Why do you think we hear some atomic scientists missing from india ? and who do you think those guys were who were caught in Mumbai with 5 Kilo of depleted Uranium which was gonna be shipped on an indian Navy ship ? And who do you think killed the scientist whose body was found in a river by Chattisgarh ?

What is more, Lakshmi Mittal who bought Pakistan Steel Mills through Shaukat Aziz, has his Steel mill halted and locked for months now also in Naxal Controlled Areas. Mr. Tata's business is also located there and stands still. By God, I can't count them all even if I wanted to ...

On the other hand, Pakistan has no problem except one .... corrupt, american planted looteras in official places who would leverage all these issues into national crisis.

So I sure will jump and hump ... but lets not say much ... because "don't disturb your enemy when he is making a mistake" ...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
my dear brother ... I will say you are ill-informed. Naxals have progressed from 4 or 5 disctricts and 1 state in 2004 to 226 districts and 16 states in 2010. 226 districts out of total 630 districts means half of india ..... and Naxals are not an engineered problem like our TTP is an engineered problem to us.

And india's four atomic facilities are also situated in Naxal controlled areas, namely Jharkhand, Narora, Madras and Chhattisgarh. Why do you think we hear some atomic scientists missing from india ? and who do you think those guys were who were caught in Mumbai with 5 Kilo of depleted Uranium which was gonna be shipped on an indian Navy ship ? And who do you think killed the scientist whose body was found in a river by Chattisgarh ?

What is more, Lakshmi Mittal who bought Pakistan Steel Mills through Shaukat Aziz, has his Steel mill halted and locked for months now also in Naxal Controlled Areas. Mr. Tata's business is also located there and stands still. By God, I can't count them all even if I wanted to ...

On the other hand, Pakistan has no problem except one .... corrupt, american planted looteras in official places who would leverage all these issues into national crisis.

So I sure will jump and hump ... but lets not say much ... because "don't disturb your enemy when he is making a mistake" ...

you are well informed but just to correct you. the sale of steel mill was halted by the supreme court just before the deal was finalized.

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
yes, thanks for pointing it out ... found mistake when re-read my own message :fing02:

Anyway, take a look at this:
p15-12_12.gif

http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E-Paper/Lahore/2010-05-22/page-15/detail-12

and Njoy !

Last edited by a moderator:

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This in addition to the recent event where one person died and atleast 2 were sick from exposure to nuclear material in a scrap shop! Scrap shops now are being visited by nuclear waste in bharat.
And to this amazing record of safety add the 136 incidences of nuclear material theft in bharat in the last 2 years plus the 3 incidences of kidnapping and killing of the nuclear scientists. It is time world woke up to the reality of a disaster unleashed upon this world from the largest hypocracy of this world.

desicad

This in addition to the recent event where one person died and atleast 2 were sick from exposure to nuclear material in a scrap shop! Scrap shops now are being visited by nuclear waste in bharat.
And to this amazing record of safety add the 136 incidences of nuclear material theft in bharat in the last 2 years plus the 3 incidences of kidnapping and killing of the nuclear scientists. It is time world woke up to the reality of a disaster unleashed upon this world from the largest hypocracy of this world.
Good to see star gazer back with vengeance. :)

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
Since this thread is still alive and being discussed ... please allow me to share a couple of more things here.

A few months ago, in Sharm ul Sheikh Soviet Union refused to accept India's status as a nuclear state which infuriated and bludgeoned indian leadership. Now this was a tricky situation because USSR have been the biggest ally to india ... almost all Kashmir resolutions have been vetoed by USSR in favor of india and we all know india sided with USSR against USA in cold war. And since indian armed forces officials have admitted bluntly that indian missiles and arsenals are full of duds ... this raises some questions. Does india even have nuclear capability ? It does not mean they don't have nuclear bombs ... they might have but they don't have the capability to reproduce them.

Then a few months later, on a very august visit to Japan brought one more infuriating insult to indian claims to military might. When prompted for a Civil Nuclear deal ... Japan's counterpart of Manmohan Singh asked him to sign CTBT which turned the blood cold in indian prime minister's viens.

Now both these countries have the most sophisticated system of radars who monitor atomic radiation emanation from a nuclear plant. Japan was the first to notice USSR's Chirnobel (I have spelt it wrong, I know) and Japan's radars are not second best to USA ... they can easily be considered equal. So this puts a big big question mark on indian nuclear capability but whatever technology they have is faulty ... the best guess ... and they have a line up of missiles only one is marked "cleared" and the rest of them are duds.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Friends,
1. Smugglers, international criminals and cheats did not contribute towards the Indian nuclear program...unlike P*******

2. Of course we have issues, we are not perfect as i have written several times before.

3. Regarding the Tata steel plant not working, a would appreciate if a source could be provided regarding this.

Star Gazer

Friends,
1. Smugglers, international criminals and cheats did not contribute towards the Indian nuclear program...unlike P*******

2. Of course we have issues, we are not perfect as i have written several times before.

3. Regarding the Tata steel plant not working, a would appreciate if a source could be provided regarding this.

The whole world knows, but trying to protect your sorry picture, how the indians have gotten thier NB, a whole nation had to help you with the knowhow and hardware. Denying wont change any fact and do no good. Oh yes you have many problems and I am sure something is being done about them too, but we have one problem which you do not have and that is India backstabbing Pakistan all the time and playing dirty. I suppose since only Muslims have had the experience of ruling india for over a 1000 years and you guys are new to it there fore it will take you many years before you learn how to behave and carry your selves with worthy demeanour.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
The whole world knows, but trying to protect your sorry picture, how the indians have gotten thier NB, a whole nation had to help you with the knowhow and hardware. Denying wont change any fact and do no good. Oh yes you have many problems and I am sure something is being done about them too, but we have one problem which you do not have and that is India backstabbing Pakistan all the time and playing dirty. I suppose since only Muslims have had the experience of ruling india for over a 1000 years and you guys are new to it there fore it will take you many years before you learn how to behave and carry your selves with worthy demeanour.
:lol:(yapping)
1. Well, my dear Star Gazer, your country has been unmasked so badly and you have such a bad record that no excuse from you works. Nobody trusts you.
As former US Secretary of State Madeline Albright rightly said, "Pakistan is an international headache..."

2. I think you should stop referring to the muslim rule over India, because the condition of your country is so bad that people whom you call your ancestors might get pretty upset you know, they might be turning in their graves.

3. Your country has been under military rule for more than half of its post independence period. You kill your own people for American dollars, your country runs on American tax payer money and then you curse America...
Your obsession with India has destroyed your country from within. You spend most of your money on your Army.
Your country has link to almost every terror attack or attempt. Your countrymen are suspected and humiliated everywhere...

But hey...as per you muslims know how to run a country...

desicad

1. Well, my dear Star Gazer, your country has been unmasked so badly and you have such a bad record that no excuse from you works. Nobody trusts you.
As former US Secretary of State Madeline Albright rightly said, "Pakistan is an international headache..."

---------
Just a small correction if you don't mind, the word she used was 'migraine'. :)

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

2. I think you should stop referring to the muslim rule over India, because the condition of your country is so bad that people whom you call your ancestors might get pretty upset you know, they might be turning in their graves.

3. Your country has been under military rule for more than half of its post independence period. You kill your own people for American dollars, your country runs on American tax payer money and then you curse America...
Your obsession with India has destroyed your country from within. You spend most of your money on your Army.
Your country has link to almost every terror attack or attempt. Your countrymen are suspected and humiliated everywhere...

But hey...as per you muslims know how to run a country...

contra when was the last time u said some thing sensible
1 . you said we spend alot of our money on army ...ok..what does india do , do they spend money on starving people ? more than half ur population is beggar , no shelter , no money but only promises from politicians and lollywood drama.

2 . you said we have been ruled by army , contra look at history of the world , apart from greeks every other ruler was also chief of army and he used to fight in battle field with his army ....even Raja Porus may remind u something, so army rule is some thing which is not bad at all for any country , if your army is not good enough that you should try to educate and train ur army.

3 you said we should stop mentioning our rule of india....well contra problem is we can not because its our legitimate , recorded history , if you can not still forget rule of Ashoka who was a mass murderer of his own clan and blood relatives, if you can not ignore myths of maha baharat .....they why should we forget our glorious history . We are proud of it..

4 you mentioned that american minister said pakistan is an international headache......that means atleast we reached the head while indians are still polishing the shoes. I remember one of our politican saying india is international pimp as they supply most of the WORKING WOMEN in the world.....so was he true ? will u listen to any tom dick and harry

5 Our country is involved in all terror attempts ???? well that shows we are fighting spirit ...thats why we ruled india for 1000 years, we ruled spain , we are still around half the world , while you hindus are still stuck in india and reproducing like rabbits....lol
Secondly even if you look at history of last few centuries it was muslim fighter who fought against british , tipu sultan, haider ali , nazam dakkan , syed ahmad , etc...while hindus were polishing shoes of british soldiers....

so contra.....we are least bothered by dogs barking at us.....as we will always do what we have been doing and that is fight for freedom and fight for our religion........

i am not sorry to say that you live under myths and you do not have any history and you are jelous of our past, present and future.....

chill out mate ..have a chill pill.......lol

Last edited by a moderator:

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
contra when was the last time u said some thing sensible
1 . you said we spend alot of our money on army ...ok..what does india do , do they spend money on starving people ? more than half ur population is beggar , no shelter , no money but only promises from politicians and lollywood drama.

2 . you said we have been ruled by army , contra look at history of the world , apart from greeks every other ruler was also chief of army and he used to fight in battle field with his army ....even Raja Porus may remind u something, so army rule is some thing which is not bad at all for any country , if your army is not good enough that you should try to educate and train ur army.

3 you said we should stop mentioning our rule of india....well contra problem is we can not because its our legitimate , recorded history , if you can not still forget rule of Ashoka who was a mass murderer of his own clan and blood relatives, if you can not ignore myths of maha baharat .....they why should we forget our glorious history . We are proud of it..

4 you mentioned that american minister said pakistan is an international headache......that means atleast we reached the head while indians are still polishing the shoes. I remember one of our politican saying india is international pimp as they supply most of the WORKING WOMEN in the world.....so was he true ? will u listen to any tom dick and harry

5 Our country is involved in all terror attempts ???? well that shows we are fighting spirit ...thats why we ruled india for 1000 years, we ruled spain , we are still around half the world , while you hindus are still stuck in india and reproducing like rabbits....lol
Secondly even if you look at history of last few centuries it was muslim fighter who fought against british , tipu sultan, haider ali , nazam dakkan , syed ahmad , etc...while hindus were polishing shoes of british soldiers....

so contra.....we are least bothered by dogs barking at us.....as we will always do what we have been doing and that is fight for freedom and fight for our religion........

i am not sorry to say that you hindus live under myths and you do not have any history and you are jelous of our past, present and future.....

chill out mate ..have a chill pill....cow drink....lol

Actually no offense meant to indian people ... the whole thing is about indian government. There might be hoaxes and hardliners in Pakistan but not in government at least ... on the contrary, India government itself has a track record of hoaxes starting from Gandhi who was a war-criminal, to say the least. And when an indian states that "No body trusts you" ... it makes me laugh actually. Because in their ignorant innocence they think that US, Israel, USSR and India herself make "No body" ... and think that the world does not go beyond these four nations.
On the other hand, they totally forget their neighboring stature around ... India has disputes and unfriendly relations with all of its neighboring countries with exception to not even a single country.

And what is more, Indian government has always chosen to be on the wrong side of safe ... in 1979 they sided with Russia instead of Afghanis, in 2004 they side with US instead of Afghanistan ... perhaps they have a habit of taking sides with the losers and end up in hot water. Or is it the mental bankruptcy of indian governments that they always chose sinking ships to board. And finally when they side with US ... US loses in Afghanistan. They side with Dalai Lama and China emerges as a financial giant and emerging super power. They side with Tamil Tigers and Sri Lanka kicks their *utts ... They side with terror groups and Bhutan exposes and curses them, They usurp Nepalese land and Nepal blocks their trade route ... can you even think up of an imaginary state that is situated in indian hemisphere and has india as a friend ???

And Pakistan has all its neighbors on its side except India ... you name it. So factually it is not Pakistan, it is india who is not trusted. Even indians themselves don't trust indian government. Indian government has offered talks to Naxals so many times, even hardliners like Nirendra Modi have lowered down to their knees to have Naxals talk ... but Naxals have rigidly refused talks because they don't trust india.

greywolf

Councller (250+ posts)
Indian Nuclear Arsenal - The Biggest Threat To World Peace !!!

All the world intellectuals until last few months thought that Pakistans Nuclear Arsenal would slip into the hands of Taliban or extremists Muslim group, but ignored that even bigger catastrophe is in the making. Maoist/Naxalite forces are gaining control of 35% of India.
In southern Bastar, the Maoists have declared the Chintainer area as their Dandekaran states capital.
Complete report is as under
Source: Tribune India

Maoists aim: Seize power in Delhi
Our Roving Editor Man Mohan writes from Raipur

Red terror spots have begun to pop up in Indias capital and northern states forest and hilly areas.
It seems that the Maoists are interested in enlarging their area of influence outside the jungles of the Red Corridor that runs from the Nepal border down to Andhra Pradesh.
Lately, they have begun targeting Indias seat of power New Delhi and many other cities by setting up urban bases with the aim to penetrate and influence policy makers, judiciary, media, civil liberty, human rights, cultural, Dalit, women and youth organisations.
Highly classified maps and reports of the Central intelligence agencies accessed by The Tribune depict that the Maoist/Naxalite-affected areas now include certain parts of the National Capital Region and adjoining states. At some places, they have been teaching how to fire guns and make bombs and land mines.
Seized documents of the CPI (Maoist) Politburo and Central Committee talk about the need to run a secret service, unleash psychological wars through effective networking of various friendly groups in the urban areas.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh recently described the Naxalite problem as the single largest threat to India.
According to a confidential report of the military intelligence, Indias 231 districts in 13 states, including three in the NCR, are now being targeted by the Maoist to achieve its ultimate aim seize power in Delhi by 2050.
So far, it was believed that about 170 districts falling under the dreaded Red Corridor, also known as the Dandekaran Belt, are reeling under the Maoist terror.
In Chhattisgarh, Bastars dense jungles of bamboo, sal, teak, sheesam and high hills, valleys, streams, waterfalls and natural caves are considered to be the Maoists centre of gravity. Before splitting into three districts, Bastar was one of the largest districts in India, with an area of 39,114 sq km, greater than Kerala and some other countries like Belgium and Israel.
In southern Bastar, the Maoists have declared the Chintainer area as their Dandekaran states capital.
The Red Corridor runs through the dense forest and tribal belt, from Nepal through Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and all the way to Andhra Pradesh and to the upper reaches of Maharashtra, and some parts of Karnataka.
Inside their corridor, the Naxalites run a parallel government and vow to continue their fight against the state a full-fledged war they call peoples struggle.
All the Left-wing militant organisations, including the Maoist Communist Centre (MCC) and the Peoples War Group (PWG), after their merger are now operating under the flagship rebel party CPI (Maoist).
The Maoist have come to be known as the Naxalism movement, which began as a small uprising of people in Naxalbari, West Bengal, decades ago. Today, their movement that follows Mao-tse-Tungs socio-political ideology based on his thinking that political power grows out of the barrel of a gun has become a big meance in various states.
Confidential Central intelligence inputs made available to all the Naxalite-affected states have issued an alert about the red rebels setting up urban cells in certain pockets of sensitive places like New Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Uttrakhand.
In the NCR, sources revealed that the Maoists are trying to catch the young talent in universities and in economically poor districts. During the Gujjar agitation in Rajasthan, the Maoists attempted to penetrate it.
So far, the urban units in Chhattisgarhs capital, Raipur, and elsewhere like the NCR are not indulging in violence. But who knows the urban Naxals may start firing guns like Jammu and Kashmir terrorists, observed Chhattisgarhs Director General of Police Vishwa Ranjan.
The Central intelligence reports have also issued a warning that the Maoists are now in the process of identifying new operational areas across the country. They are keenly looking at industrial belts, where big corporate houses are planning to set up the Special Economic Zones (SEZs), an easy target to launch violent agitation.
A seized Maoist document reveals how the Naxals had made the scene hot in West Bengals Nandigram and Singur, where the Tatas wanted to set up the small car Nano factory. The state police is currently busy in reclaiming Lalgarh. Sources said the Maoists are now giving a priority to Mumbai-Surat road, where new industries are mushrooming.
Not everyone in the urban network is a Maoist. There are genuine civil liberty activists, Gandhians, writers, poets, and journalists, members of many so-called human rights organisations, NGOs and artists who have inadvertently got linked to the Maoist network. Indeed, it is astonishing how they are not able to see the Maoists gruesome violence in Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, West Bengal, Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh, said Ranjan.
The Central Committee of the CPI (Maoist) has published a secret red book Strategy and Tactics of the Indian Revolution, which is said to be the Naxals Bible. The book says: The central task of the revolution is seizure of political power through protracted Peoples war.
Talking about supporting sub-national movements in India, the boook says: Lakhs of enemys armed troops have been deployed since long in J&K and the north-eastern states. More and more nationalities may come into armed confrontation with the reactionary Indian state?, so it will be difficult for the Indian ruling classes to mobilise all their armed forces against our revolutionary war. It further says the urban areas are one of the main sources which provide cadre and leadership having various types of capabilities essential for peoples war.

The issue of Maoist is more deadly and more serious than handful of Talibans Naxals/Maoists have taken complete control of a large territory and Indian Army is unable to confront them right now. Indian politicians though raise finger towards China but the main reason is surely the growing social injustice and wildly spreading poverty in many regions inside India.
World is closing its eyes from the issue as Maoists/Naxals are non Muslims. The world ignored the matter similarly when Khmer Rouge in Cambodia built the tower of human skulls to finally catch worlds attention.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge
This should be understood by the world that Maoists/Naxals are same type of communists breed like we saw in the case of Khmer Rouge when human blood was drained like water and catastrophe was unimaginable to many.
The power of Maoists is spreading and strengthening. Global awakening is too little and India is deliberately hiding this issue from the worlds eye just to paint itself as a safe nation. In clear facts, these blood thirsty groups have enormous power and Taliban have no comparison to their expertise, weaponry and man power and lot more.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naxalite
The alarming bells are slowly raising their volume, the question is who will hear that first??? Can America ignore this threat when Delhi comes under control of Maoists and Nuclear Arsenal would be distributed easily for billions of dollars to many terrorists groups around the world. Can America bear this security threat or have decided to ignore it!!. Can we say that American people are blind towards this bitter fact that this time the catastrophe would be even bigger than 9/11 as Maoists have strong relations with their Communist friends like North Korea which has become living enemy of USA? Can Mr. Obama be able to justify to his nation that he has ignored a threat which is enormously high than what he expects from Al Qaeda??
More importantly the lawlessness in Naxals Area and lack of Government Control can also help Al Qaeda to breed another indirect force to carry out their operations and inflict heavy loss to USA. Ignoring this visible threat would be a clear carelessness from the part of Obama Administration!!
World should watch the next threat closely. Its Naxal/Maoist Communists threat!!!
Source:

http://www.articlesbase.com/politic...r-arsenal-under-threat-of-naxals-1035910.html