qamer

Banned
سینئر وزیر خیبر پختونخوا

484146_459839230729048_1515052319_n.jpg

600065_557931330900135_144501453_n.jpg

gorgias

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: سینئر وزیر خیبر پختونخوا

ایم ایم اے کو حکومت میں جماعت اسلامی کا کردار نسبتاً بہتر رہا ہے ان پر کرپشن کا کوئی الزام نہیں آیا تھا۔

pkpatriot

if it is true , it must be appreciated. But beside honesty, enough competence is also required for bringing reforms. unfortunately they couldn't make and impact through good governance.

gilanim

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am a victim of incompetence of these JI Ministers in MMA Govt in KPK (2002-2007) They may be very honest in their personal life but doing justice,stopping any injustice and corruption matters a lot while running a govt. Alhamdulillah I achieved justice in my case from Supreme Court of Pakistan( Though unfortunately it took along time) but it is a slap on those who swear on the honesty/competence of these JI ministers I can send proof to any one who asks for it .I may inform U that I met the concerned Minister personally as an officer of high grade & explained the matter to the prejudiced ,incompetent and brainless Minister

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Khyber pakhtoon khuwa ki history main jis jamaat ne sab se kam corruption ki woh MMA thi

YEH BAAT BILKUL SACH HAI

Aamir raja

Minister (2k+ posts)
ji may achay log shamil hai but is molana diesel nay is pay khud kush hamla kr k iski sakh barbadh kr k rakh di thi but i think mnuawar hassan is a nice person

gorgias

I am a victim of incompetence of these JI Ministers in MMA Govt in KPK (2002-2007) They may be very honest in their personal life but doing justice,stopping any injustice and corruption matters a lot while running a govt. Alhamdulillah I achieved justice in my case from Supreme Court of Pakistan( Though unfortunately it took along time) but it is a slap on those who swear on the honesty/competence of these JI ministers I can send proof to any one who asks for it .I may inform U that I met the concerned Minister personally as an officer of high grade & explained the matter to the prejudiced ,incompetent and brainless Minister

بھائی میرے ساتھ بھی اس حکومت میں یہی کچھ ہوا تھا،اور مجھے بھی ہائی کورٹ سے انصاف لینا پڑا تھا اور الحمدللہ مجھے انصاف بھی ملا۔لیکن میرا معاملہ وزیر تعلیم سے تھا،جو جمیعت (فضل رحمن) کی پارٹ سے تھا۔
جہاں تک اہلیت کا تعلق ہے، مجھے جنرل فضل حق کی ایک بات یا د آگئی ۔ اس نے کہا تھا جو اہل ہیں وہ کرپٹ ہیں ، اور جو کرپٹ نہیں وہ نا اہل ہیں۔
تو بھائی یہاں بات ایمان داری کی ہو رہی ہے۔دوسرا اس سسٹم میںایک ایمان دار وزیر کی کیا وقعت ہے۔ جہاں کا وزیر اعلیٰ اور اہم محکمے فضل الرحمن گروپ کے پاس ہوں۔جب کہ جماعت اسلامی کے وزیروں کے بارے میں یہ بات مشہور تھی کہ وہ سفارش نہیں مانتے۔سراج الحق نے ڈرون حملوں کے خلاف سینئر وزیر کے عہدے اور (اگر میں غلط نہیں) اسمبلی کی نشست سے استفعیٰ دے دیا تھا۔اور صوبائی اسمبلی کی نشست چھوڑنا کو ئی آسان کا م نہیں۔

Heart

Councller (250+ posts)
[MENTION=14582]Qalandari[/MENTION] [MENTION=38708]cricket4life[/MENTION] - This shows that the one who tried to kill Qazi Sahab was not part of the (Afghan) Taliban that JI and Qazi support. Because if he was a part, Qazi and JI would atleast condemn the Talibans for taking the life of their supporters. Qazi and JI know very well that TTP are munafiqs in the clothes of Afghan Taliban.

Ha ha inspite of this fake story a Muslim tried to blow and rip apart Qazi into a million pieces.

Xiggs

JI ka JUI(F) se phadda hi isi baat per hai ke molana diesel pakistan ka corrupt tareen insaan hai.

wese JI corrupt nahi...lekin terrorism mai buhat aagay hai.