How hard is to do this 3 step fool proof Polling? Army Aandey deine ke liye baithi hai?

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
462504_10151588625188817_1337895055_o.jpg

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai Nawazish, I like the idea but then there is always a chance of rigging here as well..

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
آرمی صرف انڈے دینے کے لئے بیٹھی ہے؟ اس کو کیوں نہیں استعمال کیا گیا؟؟؟

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
We need this in2 months & its possible. If we can make nuclear bomb why not this. Our nadra system is very easy & best. I had thumb impression attendance in my college which was very cheap setup on small pc. You put your thumb on machine & it shows your pic & take attendance right away.

We need this first & then re election

Malik Azam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Which Army ?

real army is only upto Col. level in fact.

Above that it is a privileged class who are completly sub servient to America.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A skilled DBA....SQL's nested command with "where" clause...and it shall hardly take a few seconds to compile the results of your choice.(serious)

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its not that hard but problem is no one wants a free and fair environment except Kaptaan.

Quicqsolution

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہونا تو ایسے چاہیے تھا کہ پولنگ اسٹیشن کا سارا سٹاف آرمی کے نوجوان خود ہوتے۔پراءیوٹ کسی کو نہ رکھتے۔ تو شاید قوم کے ساتھ یہ دھوکہ نہ ہوتا۔

lordnomi

Electronic Voting System (2 Steps ONLY)

We can avoid bogus voting and ghost polling stations using a simple electronic voting system
It can be implemented easily and we can use the existing NIC or Passports for this process
Please comment

ECP.jpg

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't know brother but thieves are always a step ahead. After all the rigging observed, my conclusion is work to built a society that has moral values which may take years of hard work.

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Electronic Voting System (2 Steps ONLY)

Appreciate the idea bhai Noaman, but I was in Pakistan a few months back and had to withdraw some money from ATM. I observed an unusual long queue on the ATM. After enquiring from the bank guard, I came to know that all the countrymen (Men,Women (old/young)) are there withdraw money via income support card. I felt terribly sorry for them as they did not know how to use it. The bank guard greeted me and stopped me from joining the long queue and asked me to use the other ATM on the other side. I felt a bit relieved cause it would have taken at least 20-30 mins. Anyway, I took the money and left.
I later came to know via a friend who works in the bank that the bloody bank guards helping people takes his commission (50/100 rs) per transaction and the bank manager is also involved in this.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

We need this system in 1 month & its possible & cheaper. Even we can do re elction one by one in everycity

We can avoid bogus voting and ghost polling stations using a simple electronic voting system
It can be implemented easily and we can use the existing NIC or Passports for this process
Please comment

ECP.jpg

lordnomi

I am willing to provide free consultancy and will fly back to pakistan on my own cost
provided if ECP is serious about it

We need this system in 1 month & its possible & cheaper. Even we can do re elction one by one in everycity