How does the vaccine work? Explained by Bill Gates

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Because they work. We eradicated Measles, small pox, polio using vaccines. People still die from those diseases and thats because not all people can be vaccinated due to health reasons or parents refusing their kids to be vaccinated.

Why is he so hell bent on vaccines. He made his name from microsoft/technology.

esfru56

Voter (50+ posts)
Why he want to finish Polio from Pakistan, what his interest,
He made so much money so he want to spend on humanity, all around the world not like Pakistan' s richest spend no money on their own people , Ask Daued, or Mian Munsha (got MCB free from Nawaz Shareef) to spend. They are rober they only looting not helping.

Vitamin_C

When you make $100,000-$1,000,000 you do not need any more loney to live on. But when someone makes $1000,000,000... they have to use that money for bigger purpose than themselves. Andrew Carnegie was richer than Bill Gates bht before he died he gave away almost all his money.

Why he want to finish Polio from Pakistan, what his interest,
He made so much money so he want to spend on humanity, all around the world not like Pakistan' s richest spend no money on their own people , Ask Daued, or Mian Munsha (got MCB free from Nawaz Shareef) to spend. They are rober they only looting not helping.

Modest

Not all opinions are equal, some have mountains of study behind it others just have conspiracy theorists without any medical background.
And some are sheeples who get brainwashed very quickly & believe everything they are told.
Conspiracy theorist, a typical world used by a sheep.
Mountains of study behind who? Bill Gates who didn’t even go to college, have no medical education or degree

Vitamin_C

I wasnt talking about Bill Gates. I was talking about the work that has been done by scientists on vaccines for the last 100 years.

And some are sheeples who get brainwashed very quickly & believe everything they are told.
Conspiracy theorist, a typical world used by a sheep.
Mountains of study behind who? Bill Gates who didn’t even go to college, have no medical education or degree

Modest

I wasnt talking about Bill Gates. I was talking about the work that has been done by scientists on vaccines for the last 100 years.
Bill Gates is the biggest advocate & front man of vaccine propaganda & his organisation is trying to get patent of this vaccine.
Most vaccines are harmful for human body & their side effects are normally their direct effects. It is a big business of pharmaceutical companies & they have a very strong lobby.
Natural herbal remedies & medicines are much better, healthier & safer option.

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

Bill gates is worth $100 billion he is not petty person like vaccine conspiracy theories he has no need for money.

When you are closer to the end of your life than the beginning, your biggest worry is not making more money but what people will think of you after you are dead. Especially if you already have $100 billion+ which Bill Gates will probably give away most before he dies.

Bill Gates is the biggest advocate & front man of vaccine propaganda & his organisation is trying to get patent of this vaccine.
Most vaccines are harmful for human body & their side effects are normally their direct effects. It is a big business of pharmaceutical companies & they have a very strong lobby.
Natural herbal remedies & medicines are much better, healthier & safer option.

Modest

Bill gates is worth $100 billion he is not petty person like vaccine conspiracy theories he has no need for money.

When you are closer to the end of your life than the beginning, your biggest worry is not making more money but what people will think of you after you are dead. Especially if you already have $100 billion+ which Bill Gates will probably give away most before he dies.
It is not about money. It is about control & other hidden agendas

Modest

Can you show me side effects of vaccines?
You must be a simpleton or pretending one to be. There are many side effects of vaccines

Vitamin_C

"Most side effects from vaccination are mild, such as soreness, swelling, or redness at the injection site. Some vaccines are associated with fever, rash, and achiness. Serious side effects are rare, but may include seizure or life-threatening allergic reaction. "

Those links show that most side effects are mild... Vaccines saved us against diseases like measels which was effecting 100s of millions of kids every year and killing millions.

On the one hand you have mild side effects like fever and rash on the other you have millions dead from disease which one do you choose?

If you look at the actual statistics of serious side effects with vaccine the number is insignificant.

You must be a simpleton or pretending one to be. There are many side effects of vaccines

Modest

"Most side effects from vaccination are mild, such as soreness, swelling, or redness at the injection site. Some vaccines are associated with fever, rash, and achiness. Serious side effects are rare, but may include seizure or life-threatening allergic reaction. "

Those links show that most side effects are mild... Vaccines saved us against diseases like measels which was effecting 100s of millions of kids every year and killing millions.

On the one hand you have mild side effects like fever and rash on the other you have millions dead from disease which one do you choose?

If you look at the actual statistics of serious side effects with vaccine the number is insignificant.
First you said show me side effects of vaccines & when I showed you then you say most of them are mild side effects. You are confused man.
There are both mild & severe side effects from vaccination. Vaccines should be avoided because sometimes they can be more harmful than useful.
other alternatives to vaccines like natural herbal remedies are much safer, healthier & better option.
I have seen people who never had any vaccine in their lives & they live a healthy life & have strong immune system