miqdad

Well the President of Pakistan is no more in the lime light. This is my first article on the President of Pakistan.
Sir, hope this critique finds you in the best of wellbeing; unfortunately I cannot regard this piece of writing as an epistle because Im pretty sure you wont read it nor people in your cabinet will. Even if you do read the letters posed to you, you are too blotchy to improvise on what you are. Its been 3 years you are the President of Pakistan and I guess this is the time you worked for, all your life. Mr. Ten Percent is now the most influential personality in Pakistan. Wikipedia states you, as the second richest personage with your source of income as fraud but dont worry sir Im sure its all your hard earned wealth. So lets talk about Pakistan, a country which you swore as your responsibility back in 2007 after Musharraf resigned. Is it still your responsibility or you have other concerns to look at? I am sure this country should be your foremost precedence but unfortunately its not. The floods last year were enough to prove that we are a stray nation. The economical downturn we are going through is horrendous. Inflation is on its trudge and politics is one of the most dominant features. Why sir? According to the constitutional act of 1972; Civilians cannot accuse a President of any crime/corruption; and this is the best possible alternative that has provided you with a shade of green, under which you screen and exploit the country to its fullest. You were declared the President of Pakistan, which is categorized as an Islamic state and records say that the best selling whisky of Pakistan comes from your brew factory (Indus beverages). Dont you think with position comes responsibility. Unfortunately you were never wanted as our President but the circumstances the country was going through made it possible for you to snatch the seat from your own darling wife, Benazir, and change your name from Mr.Ten Percent to President Zardari.
As you have seen revolutions in the middle east; starting from Egypt and Tunisia, its not far when Pakistan will see one of the most triumphant revolutions in history and then you would have no preference left but to quit. Raymond Davis is another exemplar who lives in this country with a comfy environment just because your step dad has threatened you not to hurt him. Your real dad (Hakim Ali Zardari) who is no one in the government; moves with a police protocol. Your kid (Bilawal Bhutto Zardari) who is best at emulating his uncle, Murtaza Bhutto, his grandfather, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and of course his mom, Benazir Bhutto; is unfortunately still in search of his own identity. Even with the addition of Bhutto in the middle has failed to bring out the real Bhutto in him. When the entire Bhutto family was Zardari less then where did you come from? Today you have seen the American manipulation and Im sure you are aware of the fact that you are just here because your papa wants you here. The day revolution strikes Pakistan youll be the first one to be disowned by your Political dad, like it took place with Hosni Mubarak (Ex-President of Egypt). You are quite sure that you will end your tenure and silently leave the country but I see your prospect dull.
Sir, do you trust in God? Oh! Im sorry, Do you believe in God? Any God? I dont think so. The way you lead your life Im sure no God teaches its creation to be perfidious, mean and treacherous to its people. Your children may lead a flourishing life but what about you? How can a human being live with inestimable curses all pointing towards him? According to my readings and research most of your possessions are clutched, and I am pretty much sure the rest of the nation considers that too. Pakistan is 63 years old now with an unstable economy, majority of the nation is not familiar with the term sustainable development and Im sure you are not even familiar with the spelling. Are you revenging the people of Pakistan or do you have special interest in observing helpless people, who struggle and earn and give their earnings to you in the form of taxes. Another most fundamental issue is that of tax collection. Im aware of the fact that only 2% businesses pay tax but that 2% makes a huge chunk of money. I do not hold you responsible on your failure to charge tax on a national level because you are made to sit on your red cushioned sofa and smoke Cuban cigars. I heard they cost $425 each. With $425 you can feed 425 underprivileged with lunch and dinner, sir. Can you kindly take out a minute and think please? Or is it too much that I asked for?
In short Pakistan is drowning and in my outlook you are the main source of it. Even if I try on my part to correct what is wrong I will fail and I am sure I will despondently fall short because the roots obscured are rotten. You are forcefully elected as the President of the state to help the country perk up. You are not even making any efforts. I am afraid if this heedlessness from your side persists, revolution will definitely strike in. I am sure you are not afraid of revolutions because Dubai (UAE) is waiting for you. Just dont forget the time when Murtaza Bhutto single-handedly trimmed your half moustache, warning you not to meet Benazir again, it was hilarious, but you got the bravo killed in 1997 (Fatima Bhutto- Songs of blood and sword), and for his execution you required 60 police officers. Sir you are a coward, But I can understand the revenge streak you were going through.
I have sent this letter to three newspaper agencies but Im sure they wont get it published so I suppose social media is best to spread the word.
I dont recommend you to change nor do I direct you to resign because warnings are not meant for you, just beware of the consequences and you shall see the result. Good luck sir, with your future endeavors and I really value the mind you possess.

Your livid citizen,
Miqdad Sibtain

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This annparr aoor jahil insan say kia tawaqoo rakhee jaa sakti hay,Mazar e qaid per guestbook main likhay huay alfaaz iskee gawahee dain gay.yeh sirf ppp waloon kee dum per paoon rakh kar khara hay warna iskee koi haisiat hee naheen.
iss choor say too kisi nay uss wasiat kee asleat kay baray main kissi nay kuch poocha hee naheen jiss kay ball botay per yeh yahan puhncha hay.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Muqaddar ka sikander asif ali zardari

If you honestly analyse without personel favour or hate the most successfull politician from 2008 to 2011,is Asif Ali Zardari,why not he keeps COAS in right side pocket (3 yrs extension good enough),CJ left side pocket(few extensions,plot islamabad all swiss/corruption dump),nawaz /shujaat in hip pocket,altaf,asfand in front pocket,fazlu pick pocket,ppp well in his fist , trapped mush in bibi case,imran &munnawar left for lunatic cry & GREAT PEOPLE of Pakistan under his foot.Next election in this scenario he is the most expected winner.Even if benazir in current situation might have lost government.Not only he retains govt but also improving his current balances in swiss or where ever it may be bcz we don,t have another saif ur rehman to trace his current accounts.Its politics of zardari saif is been dumped by his own boss now not allowed to do active role allthough he was talented ,his deductive work was enormous.

abidfarooq

Councller (250+ posts)
Akhir kar zardari sb nay Gas Load shedding ka notice lay he lia

Aslam o alikum.
Akhir kar zardari sb nay gas ke loadshading ka notice lay he lia. Or 1 cometi be bana dee jo sirf 2 weeks men apni report day ge.pochna sirf yeh chahta hon kay zardari sb ke goverment ko 3 years ho gay hen kia un ko abb pata chala hea kay pakistan men gasloadshading be hoti hea. Or 1 week men 5 days industry close rehti hea.chalyn cometi ban gai hea report day ge tab tak garmi ah jay ge or gas ke kami kafi had tak pori ah jay ge. Awam ko phir tasali he milni hea ya realy men kuch karyn gay?

M javed

Banned
Re: Akhir kar zardari sb nay Gas Load shedding ka notice lay he lia

5 saal tak ese hi chle ga.

Aggar khuda na khasta dushman bhi ham per rule kerta toa bhi esse na hota.

Haqiqat yeh hay - ham per dushman hi rule ker raha hay lekan ppp aur zardari ke roop main.

Yeh log 'shah se ziada shah ke wafadaar hain'.

So-called war on terror main, Amreeka samajta tha Musharraf unn ke 2 ya 3 motalbaat maane ga lekan Musharraf ne un ke sab motalbaat maan liye.

Musharraf kehta tha 'Sirf Pakistan'. uss ke ammal ne bataya 'Sirf Amreeka'.

Zardar toa Musharraf ka bhi Baap nikla.

Yeh toa saari khail hi kharab kerne per tulla huwa hay

Hamain iss azzab se khuda moaaf ker day.

Last edited: