Holy Prophet (PBUH) in dream asked Jinnah to lead Muslims

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Holy Prophet (PBUH) in dream asked Jinnah to lead Muslims
POSTED IN: HEADLINE, THE JINNAH ARTICLES
Interview Ashraf Ansari

Quaid related his dream to Allama Usmani, Chaudry Fazl-e-Haque quotes Usmani

IslamabadAs against general impression that the Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah had returned to India from London in end 1934 on persuasion by prominent Muslim leaders, the new evidence proves that the Quaid decided to end his self exile after he dreamt of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) who asked him to go to India and lead the Muslims in their struggle for a separate homeland for the Muslims of South Asia.

During an exclusive interview with Pakistan Observer, former Interior Secretary, Chaudry Fazl-e-Haque, talked about some episodes relating to his meetings with Quaid-i-Azam and Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani who were kind to him for his devotion to the cause of Pakistan.

Chaudry Fazl-e-Haque, now in 90s, who had frequent chances to meet with Quaid-i-Azam and Quaids very close associate and confidant, Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani, said that Mr Jinnah had told Allama about his dream, in New Delhi when the Pakistan movement had been launched by the Quaid. The Quaid-i-Azam asked Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani not to mention the dream to anyone during his (Quaids) life time.

Chaudry Fazl-e-Haque as a great devotee of Quaid-i-Azam would visit him in New Delhi during 1940s when he was also there. The Quaid though living in Bombay visited the Indian Capital during assembly sessions, meetings with viceroy, party conferences and exchanges of views with Congress leaders. The Quaid was kind to him and met him briefly after his breakfast. It was there that he developed his relationship with Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani who also frequently visited the Quaid in the morning before Mr. Jinnah took up his day,s work.

After the emergence of Pakistan, Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani migrated to Karachi where he had the unique honour of unfurling national flag at the ceremony marking the Independence Day in the presence of the Founder of the State. After the demise of Quaid-i-Azam, Chaudry Fazl-e-Haque who was serving the police department in Karachi, had frequent meetings with Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani. During those meetings the main topic was naturally the personality of the Founder of Pakistan. As both the Allama and Chaudry were highly devoted to Quaid-i-Azam, they would fondly recall moments they had the privilege to have spent with him. During one such meeting between the two, the topic was Return of the Quaid to India in 1934 and his assumption of All India Muslim Leagues leadership. When Chaudry Fazl-e-Haque talked about people who as common belief had been, motivated Mr. Jinnah to return to India and assume their leadership, Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani spontaneously reacted saying the reality was something else. And then he narrated an episode, that had never been mentioned by anyone. The Allama said that a couple of years before the emergence of Pakistan, he was discussing something with Mr. Jinnah and there was a reference to his return to India in 1934. When Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani mentioned names of the people who he believed had motivated the Quaid to end his exile, Mr. Jinnah said it was not the correct impression. He told Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani about his dream of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and said he had returned to India in 1934 on order by the Prophet (PBUH) he loved most.

Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani quoted the Quaid-i-Azam as saying:

One evening, I was strolling in the lawn of my house in London when I smelt a unique fragrance. First I thought it was temporary phenomenon but the fragrance continued to prevail in the air. I could not understand as to what was the source of that fragrance. I decided to go to sleep. I could not sleep for quite some time. During sleep I saw a holy personality in my dream. The holy personality addressed me: I am Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). I order you to go to India and lead the Muslims to their destiny. After the dream I awoke and started preparation for my return journey to India.

Though Founder of Pakistan, Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah outwardly looked to be a Westernized man in terms of life-style, he had deep love for the Prophet (PBUH) and the Muslims of South Asia. That was the reason why he had devoted his life and all to the cause of the Muslims and fought relentlessly to attain rights they had been deprived of.

People who have studied various phases of the Pakistan Movement and political career of Mr. Jinnah or those who have had access to Quaids associates, are convinced that the Founder of Pakistan took guidance from the Holy Quran and life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). This scribe has been meeting with such people including the President, Nazriya Pakistan Council (NPC) Trust to have a better understanding of the Pakistan Movement and personality of the man who had emerged as the Sole Spokesman of the Muslims of the sub-Continent. They all agree that the Quaids commitment to the cause of the Muslims had no bounds. This scribe came to know that a former senior bureaucrat Chaudry Fazl-e-Haque, during his youth had chances of meeting the Quaid-i-Azam in New Delhi and also Quaids close associate Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani.

The testimony given by Chaudry Fazl-e-Haque clearly shows two facts: One that Quaid-i-Azam took up his mission after he was asked to return to India by the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in dream. This also shows his devotion to the Holy Prophet (PBUH). Two: That Pakistan came into being with the blessing of the Holy Prophet (PBUH).

There are several events that indicate Quaids love for the Holy Prophet (PBUH). He had selected Lincoln Inn for his study of law in London when he was only a young boy. During the struggle for Pakistan, he on several occasions, stressed that the best role model for the Muslims in every respect is the Holy Prophet (PBUH). He always said that teachings of Islam as provided in the Holy Quran and examplified by life of the Holy Prophet were relevant for all times and climes.

source : http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=97440
http://www.jinnah.pk/2011/06/holy-prophet-pbuh-in-dream-asked-jinnah-to-lead-muslims/

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My Great Granddad and Granddad had the pleasure of spending years with Quaid both in London and then back in India, Quaid was a visitor to my family home North of Delhi. My Granddad was from legal fraternity and was one of many who gave their wealth and time willingly for the creation of Pakistan.

I am happy to hear that Quaid came back from the UK to lead Muslims on the instructions of Prophet Muhammad SAW, something which surely was not in my knowledge until now. It is amazing news.

Now the new generation has the responsibilities to realise the dreams of Quaid, because after this disclosure it was not only his dreams but he followed the Instructions of the Holy Prophet Muhammad SAW (may peace and blessing of Allah SWT, all His Angels and humans be upon him).

And those who oppose Pakistan because they are following some traitors like AH, AZ or AW, should wake up. These crooks have only one thing in mind, to loot the wealth of Pakistan.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's true. Its even mentioned in the famous book,' Seerat-ul-nabi baad az wisaal-e- nabi pbuh'. This has been validated by most of the authentic scholars of this time as well. May Allah Almighty Bless all of those who sacrificed their yesterday for our today and may He bless us to strive for the well being of our countrymen.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I Know many will agree , many will disagree , BUT ITS THE REALITY .Same happened in case of Nawab of Kalat , and was ordered by Prohpet S.A.W in dream not to seperate from Pakistan,,,,,,Asghar Khan writed it in his book , Source not confirmed though......

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
I Know many will agree , many will disagree , BUT ITS THE REALITY .Same happened in case of Nawab of Kalat , and was ordered by Prohpet S.A.W in dream not to seperate from Pakistan,,,,,,Asghar Khan writed it in his book , Source not confirmed though......

grandson of nawab of qallat confirmend that his father told him about this ... so its confirmed and that was the only reason otherwise majority of their tribe was against it ..

WatanDost

Yaqeenan yehi wajah hai jab bhi Pakistan ki baat chali
Tow aankhain bai sabab Pakistan ki
Mohabbat sai BHARAH AYEEN.
Yaqeenan yeah woh TASHAKKUR kai aanso hain
Jis ka ta aluq LA SHAOUR sai hai.
Aur Jo NIGA E KHAAS es ARZ E PAK per
KAMLI waley ki hai.
ALLAH ham per reham farma.
Longlive PAKISTAN

zeshaan

Politition,s and burocrates,
These crooks have only one thing in mind, to loot the wealth of Pakistan.

Inkaa moto yeh hee hay keh PAKISTAN rahay yaa naa rahay,inkee wealth barhtee rahay aoor ayashian hotee rahain.who care about PAKISTAN,zindagee hay too doosaray mulk main jaa basain gay aoor bevi bachoon kay sath ayashi karain gay.

yeh joo chand million Pakistan kay khairkhawah hain yeh too sirf QURBANIAN dainay kay liay hain,warna inn koo kon poochta hay.PAKISTAN kee mohabbat main yeh qurbaan bhee hoo jatay hain,kionkeh inkay khameer main PAKISTAN rach aoor bass chukaa hay.

Qaid e aazam ka khawab? kon hay joo iskee parwah karta hay,sabb apnee apnee duflee bajanay main masroof hain,Khawab koo koo haqeeqat roop day kar Qaid too chalay gaay,Baqee manda ashab say pakistan sanbhala hee naheen gaya,kia waja hay iskee kabee ghoor kia hay aaploogoon nay iss per,

KHUDA TAALA kee rasee koo choor baithay hoo,iska khamyaza too bhughtana hee hoga.

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
The attempt to pervert history is an attempt to poison the conscience of younger generations, so that they accept the lies of mullaism today, and to discouraging them to never ask for truth or ever telling the truth.

Few know this fact that Mr M. A. Jinnah had quit the Indian political scene and out of the frustration left Indian politics. He retreated to London (U.K.) after attending the second Round Table Conference in 1932, where he established a remarkable legal practice.

It was a great loss to Muslims in India. It provided immense relief to Indian Congress, as their main adversary left the field.

He was persuaded back to India by no other person than
Hadhrat Mirza Bashir-ud-Din Mahmud Ahmad, the Head of Ahmadiyya Movement. This divine figure surveyed the Indian political horizon and found no honest and outstanding Muslim figure to lead the Muslims of India, the Muslims who lost their empire in India after five centuries of Moghal rule.

Hadhrat Sahib asked the then Ahmadiyya Missionary in London (UK)
Mr Abdur Raheem Dard to get in touch with Mr M. A. Jinnah who initially turned down all overtures. It took Mr Dard in three hours face to face talk successfully persuaded him to return to India. Mr Jinnah was most reluctant, but he eventually changed his mind.

The Sunday Times
London (April 9,1933) carried a report of a reception that was held by the Imam of London Mosque Mr Dard, where Mr Jinnah frankly acknowledged the fact that: “The eloquent persuasion of Imam left me no way of escape”

Sardar Shaukat Hayat in his book “The Nation that lost its soul” (page 147) mentions the following event:
“One day, I got a message from Quaid e Azam saying ‘Shaukat, I believe you are going to Batala, which I understand is about five miles from Qadian, please go to Qadian and meet Hadhrat Sahib and request him on my behalf for his blessings and support for Pakistan's cause.’ After the meeting (in Batala) I reached Qadian about midnight, I sent a word that I had brought a message from Quaid e Azam. He came down immediately and enquired what were Quaid's wishes. I conveyed his message for prayer and for his support for Pakistan. He said: ‘Please convey to the Quaid e Azam that we have been praying for his mission from the very beginning.’ Where the help of his followers is concerned, no Ahmadi will stand against any Muslim Leaguer.”

The history that is taught in the textbooks is usually fictitious. Nowhere in the textbooks, it is said, that the first Foreign Minister of Pakistan was Ch. Muhammad Zafrullah Khan. And nowhere it is mentioned about a great Pakistani scientist and Noble Prize winner, Prof. Dr. Abdus Salam!

If someone is strongly influenced by his social environment, where telling lies, deceiving or killing people seen as an act of righteousness, then what can one expect from such a person... or a society?!

Last edited:

Kurwaa Such

Voter (50+ posts)
The attempt to pervert history is an attempt to poison the conscience of younger generations, so that they accept the lies of mullaism today, and to discouraging them to never ask for truth or ever telling the truth.

Few know this fact that Mr M. A. Jinnah had quit the Indian political scene and out of the frustration left Indian politics. He retreated to London (U.K.) after attending the second Round Table Conference in 1932, where he established a remarkable legal practice.

It was a great loss to Muslims in India. It provided immense relief to Indian Congress, as their main adversary left the field.

Hadhrat Mirza Bashir-ud-Din Mahmud Ahmad, the Head of Ahmadiyya Movement. This divine figure surveyed the Indian political horizon and found no honest and outstanding Muslim figure to lead the Muslims of India, the Muslims who lost their empire in India after five centuries of Moghal rule.

Mr Abdur Raheem Dard to get in touch with Mr M. A. Jinnah who initially turned down all overtures. It took Mr Dard in three hours face to face talk successfully persuaded him to return to India. Mr Jinnah was most reluctant, but he eventually changed his mind.

The Sunday Times
London (April 9,1933) carried a report of a reception that was held by the Imam of London Mosque Mr Dard, where Mr Jinnah frankly acknowledged the fact that: “The eloquent persuasion of Imam left me no way of escape”

Sardar Shaukat Hayat in his book “The Nation that lost its soul” (page 147) mentions the following event:
“One day, I got a message from Quaid e Azam saying ‘Shaukat, I believe you are going to Batala, which I understand is about five miles from Qadian, please go to Qadian and meet Hadhrat Sahib and request him on my behalf for his blessings and support for Pakistan's cause.’ After the meeting (in Batala) I reached Qadian about midnight, I sent a word that I had brought a message from Quaid e Azam. He came down immediately and enquired what were Quaid's wishes. I conveyed his message for prayer and for his support for Pakistan. He said: ‘Please convey to the Quaid e Azam that we have been praying for his mission from the very beginning.’ Where the help of his followers is concerned, no Ahmadi will stand against any Muslim Leaguer.”

The history that is taught in the textbooks is usually fictitious. Nowhere in the textbooks, it is said, that the first Foreign Minister of Pakistan was Ch. Muhammad Zafrullah Khan. And nowhere it is mentioned about a great Pakistani scientist and Noble Prize winner, Prof. Dr. Abdus Salam!

If someone is strongly influenced by his social environment, where telling lies, deceiving or killing people seen as an act of righteousness, then what can one expect from such a person... or a society?!

O NON MUSLIM
KEEP YOUR RUBBISH WITH YOU and don't involve Quaid with your non muslim Jamat whicho follow the person, who keeps forgetting and says contradictory rubbish in his books, i.e., he says one thing in one of his books and nullify that in his other book. If you want, read his all books and you will believe. I pray to ALLAH TAALA that HE gives you Taufeeq and you come back to Islam, not your but which was revealed to Hamaray AAQA RASOOL_E_PAK ( PEACE BE UPON HIM).
Don't try to mold history in your favour.

Unicorn

Banned

The Sunday Times

I am glad you are saying it not me. Glorifying everything is the very nature of the whole country. Since you are being called Quidyani I wonder why he was not told to kick out all Quaidanis from the Islamic republic in the same dream. One can conclude from this that Quadynis might be as much of a Muslims than anyone ells otherwise he would not have had one in his cabinet.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
O NON MUSLIM
KEEP YOUR RUBBISH WITH YOU and don't involve Quaid with your non muslim Jamat whicho follow the person, who keeps forgetting and says contradictory rubbish in his books, i.e., he says one thing in one of his books and nullify that in his other book. If you want, read his all books and you will believe. I pray to ALLAH TAALA that HE gives you Taufeeq and you come back to Islam, not your but which was revealed to Hamaray AAQA RASOOL_E_PAK ( PEACE BE UPON HIM).
Don't try to mold history in your favour.
Because of your desperate efforts by many years, to declare Ahmadis with such a unrepentant heart as non-Muslims, your conscience has been stigmatised and has became a full-fledged hypocrite and a notorious liar.

Quaid-e-Azam M. A. Jinnah must be turning in his grave to see the citizens of the country he envisaged, being converted into the children of Abu-Jehal!! Indeed Pakistan is now the pride of Abu-Jehal and the like. It has become very easy for you to declare anyone as non-Muslim. You fear everyone else around, your bosses (USA, Taliban), people who have power over you and everyone else except Allah!

I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, with Islam as my religion and Muhammad (saw) as my prophet.
There is no need for you to issue me a certificate.;)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

The Sunday Times

140,000 prophets came and they insisted their whole life that they are prophets, but people did no accept them.

Here 140,000 people are insisting Mirza to become a prophet , but he died in latrine. What we could do.

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
140,000 prophets came and they insisted their whole life that they are prophets, but people did no accept them.
Here 140,000 people are insisting Mirza to become a prophet , but he died in latrine. What we could do.
:lol::lol: How many prophets?(clap)
interesting figures... :lol:
My dear Raaz, get your facts right... I know that you are used to telling lies, but this one very obvious...there were only 124 000 prophets. Rest of your comment is wrong as well... :)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
:lol::lol: How many prophets?(clap)
interesting figures... :lol:
My dear Raaz, get your facts right... I know that you are used to telling lies, but this one very obvious...there were only 124 000 prophets. Rest of your comment is wrong as well... :)
U must have counted them...

I am sure Only One prophet died in Latrine. and you know him very well.

I am not wrong. ask any one...

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
death.jpg

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
U must have counted them...
I am sure Only One prophet died in Latrine. and you know him very well.
I am not wrong. ask any one...
I knew this already as a child! read Quran and Ahadith, you will know it. ;-)
The Holy Quran mentions 24 prophets by name only, however it is predicted by the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) there been much more prophets that have appeared throughout the world (Hadith Musnad Ahmad).
The Holy Quran says: "Verily, We have sent thee with the truth, as a bearer of glad tidings and as a Warner; and there is no people to whom a Warner has not been sent."(35:25)

crankthskunk

Ehraz,

Nice try, but unfortunately you are trying to convince readers about the credibility of people who are worthless liars through and through.

I have given legally admissible proofs in my three articles against the prophecies of Mirza Kazzab on the death of his brother and father. I have not written on any other absurd prophecies of Mirza because I know Qadianis try to wriggle out because of imprecise nature of his prophecies.

But on these two prophecies the space to wriggle out is not present.
In the following article which is the second in line of the three articles. I have not only questioned the credibility of Zafrullah Khan but proven that he was well aware of the fraud committed by Mirza. If he wasn’t then he was neither a good scholar nor a conscientious and reasonably intelligent person.

Zafarullah’s followers and his family are stuck in between the rock and the hard place, either to accept he has no credibility as a scholar or accept he was not intelligent enough to detect the fraud of Mirza, which I doubt very much.
I stand by with all my writings and articles and welcome his family or the Qadiani Jamat to take me to a court of Law to prove my evidence as false and prove Mirza was truthful and Zafarullah was credible.

http://antiquadiani.yuku.com/topic/365/Death-of-his-Brother-II

http://antiquadiani.yuku.com/topic/366/Death-of-his-Brother-III

And if you are one of the Qadianis, which it seems you are, then I will ask you to give this message to your Jamat. I have written this article few months ago; there had been over 2500 readings of my article on my two websites, mostly by the Qadianis. But not a single word, comment or even a nominal attempt to defend Mirza’s alleged ilham. I hope one courageous Qadiani decide to encounter my evidence and answer the questions asked in the article.

http://antiquadiani.yuku.com/topic/383/Articles-of-faith-II-Finality-of-Prophethood

I have received an e-mail from Mr. Ansar Raza from Canada containing some questions on continuity of Prophethood after our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW. I am going to respond to him and offer him to make this article a starting point of my response to his question. Let’s hope he had the courage this time to engage in meaningful discussion. Last time I offered him to debate the issue of “death of Prophet ISA As” even with the meanings used by the Qadianis for the Quranic verses. But he chickened out, despite me giving him all the advantage to use their translations and meanings. This is the height of his intelligence and confidence. But he did involve with some people who suffer from lack of knowledge about Islam and the Holy Quran. I have got some answers ready for his questions he asked during that debate, which remained unanswered by the participants.

But now that he has started the debate himself lets hope he would have courage to respond to my questions on the alleged ilham of Mirza Kazzab and we move from there. But I can bet my life, he will run away and will never debate with me.

Same had happened to Dr. Zahid Aziz of Lahoris he wouldn’t entertain my questions and accept open challenge for a debate on any topic of his choice any time any place. He engaged twice with me on the Ahmedi.org forum through a proxy but ran away both times after realising he would be thoroughly defeated. Since then he does not allow my posts on their official blog or respond to my challenges. I also given him opportunities to accept my “Butler Challenge” and I will see if he can defend the lies of Mirza in court of Law in the UK. But as expected he gave a funny response and fudge before running away.

I find Qadianis hilariously inept and cowardly. I am ever ready if the family of Zafarullah decide to sue me in a court of Law in the UK to challenge the credibility of Zafarullah and Mirza Kazzab. Please, please any Qadiani willing to sue me? I am waiting for the chance to bury this cult of liars forever.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I knew this already as a child! read Quran and Ahadith, you will know it. ;-)
The Holy Quran mentions 24 prophets by name only, however it is predicted by the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) there been much more prophets that have appeared throughout the world (Hadith Musnad Ahmad).
The Holy Quran says: "Verily, We have sent thee with the truth, as a bearer of glad tidings and as a Warner; and there is no people to whom a Warner has not been sent."(35:25)
I am sure you will be a good prophet one day.keep it up...

just careful of latrine.. start prophecies. to whom you will marry? Mariam Bi Bi , I think christina will be better.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
I am sure you will be a good prophet one day.keep it up...
just careful of latrine.. start prophecies. to whom you will marry? Mariam Bi Bi , I think christina will be better.
You made me really laugh and I thank you for that. ;-) at least you have not lost your humor by telling tales and lies. *Thumbs Up*