Hijackers of our Beloved Country

Real Hyder

Citizen
Capture-country-free-it.jpg

People! SAVE YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hans

Banned
What I see in the photo are two people... both of them are Citizen of Pakistan and Son of Soil .

So what seem to trouble you? ;)

sadia_gul

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aakhir kub tak hum zulm k iss nizam talay dabbay rahein gey???

Ya rabb iss mulk mein bhi koi Mao bhaij, koi Napoleon bhaij, Koi aisa SANG DIL AUR IMAAN DAAR shakhs bhaij jo corrupt hukmaranoon aur corrupt awam ka khoon bahanein se na daray....

Chahay aadhi aabadi ko kion na qatal kerna paray, aik baar safai ker dey....amen

_ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
Aakhir kub tak hum zulm k iss nizam talay dabbay rahein gey???

Ya rabb iss mulk mein bhi koi Mao bhaij, koi Napoleon bhaij, Koi aisa SANG DIL AUR IMAAN DAAR shakhs bhaij jo corrupt hukmaranoon aur corrupt awam ka khoon bahanein se na daray....

Chahay aadhi aabadi ko kion na qatal kerna paray, aik baar safai ker dey....amen

LOL - Talk about extremism. Around 80 million people, that is lot of murders we are talking about here.

(clap)

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
What I see in the photo are two people... both of them are Citizen of Pakistan and Son of Soil .

So what seem to trouble you? ;)

complete the sentence.

What I see in the photo are two people... both of them are Citizen of Pakistan and Son of Soil discussing about how to sell the country and at what price.

shouldn't it trouble everyone. Yeah you are right it shouldn't trouble you because shameless is always a shameless

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Capture-country-free-it.jpg

People! SAVE YOUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look how much they seem to be in love with each other,Zardari sitting with pakistans flags around him. Pakistans news papers folded on his left. Do you think he has read them. The photograph on his left must be of his wife??? may be his sons or maybe his dayghters. Oh he also has a table lamp on his right on his desk its used when he is working late at night .He has a bottle of water on his right can you all find it. It looks like water or is it fire water to calm himself when he gets an urge. Can you also see he is wearing only one slipper on his foot ,i wonder where his second foot is.
THE GOON sitting infront of him seems to be mesmersied by zardaris presence and notice how well he has combed his har whats left of them. He even has done a side parting in his hair. well done at least his mum taught him one thing right ?? how to comb his hair.
Well chaps that all i can comment about this photograph. NIce setting If you have all the nations wealth and nothing to deliver,look at your family on the table and meet your goons and maybe share some serious problems over some fire water. BUT DEFINETELY NO SMOKING> THE ASH TRAY ON THE TABLE IS FOR ONLY PUTTING CIGS OUT