Help urgently…how to send money from Pak to UK

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Salam all

This may not be a siasi discussion but I urgently need to send around £20,000 from Pakistan to UK but don’t know how. Money is in the bank and as usual no one is very helpful in the bank.
I'll send a guy your way; just hand him the cash, and it'll get to me securely.😉

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Salam all

This may not be a siasi discussion but I urgently need to send around £20,000 from Pakistan to UK but don’t know how. Money is in the bank and as usual no one is very helpful in the bank.
Joke aside use hundi/hawala

WHAT

MPA (400+ posts)
Salam all

mazak ko maaf krna i dont know how serious you are

but i think non league yea people party ya koi Army Navy Airforce waly ko bahtar pata ho ga itni raqam Pakistan sy bahir ky sy send krni hy

pahlay yea batao itni raqam aai kahan sy

phir yea batao itni raqam kama rahay ho to time ky sy mila siasat.pk pr aa kr yea sawal krny ka

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam all

no cant legally....max allowed limit $5000 for specific personal purposes

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan has run out of foreign reserves. Even foreign students are unable to pay their fee. You will never get that much money from Banks or even Money exchange.

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ask Shahbaz Sharif or Zardari, as both are expert in money laundering.

Salman Shahbaz is another one but best will be Ayan Ali, a personal money laundery carrier of Zardari.

Last edited:

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Contact Ayan Ali or MH .
میرے خیال میں باجوے سے رابطہ کریں یا مٹھو کباڑئے یا اعجازامجد فراڈئے حرامی سے یہ سارے دودو ٹکے کے کنجروں سے ارب پتی کھرب پتی بنے ہیں لوٹ مار ُاورمنی لانڈرنک سے بلجیم فرانس یوکے اور دوبئی میں اربوں ڈالر ان حرامیوں نے منی لانڈرنگ سے سمگل آؤٹ کیا ہے

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
make profile on binance, buy Bit Coin, and send youy binance account details to ur needy person. tell him sell your bitcoin..and take the money..

paklion

Voter (50+ posts)
I am sure yh problem India my nai hy or aik hamara mulk hy jis ka bera garak kr dia hy neturals or sharif zardari ny. Bs paisy bhjty rho wapis kuch nai ana. A simple money move can’t be made.

Visionartist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Salam all

USE WESTERN UNİON OR MONEY GRAM OR BANK TO BANK TRANSFER OR OPEN ACCOUNT IN ANY INTERNATIONAL BANK AND TAKE OUT THE MONEY USING YOUR CARD THROUGH ATM WHEN YOU ARE AT UK​

Irshad123

Salam all

Hi
I am also in UK and had the same issue, might be able to assist you, could you please share your contact
Thanks

omarkhan

The best way is to use payoneer. Send money from your payoneer account to other payoneer account. Also, you can use PayPal Zoom service to send and receive money from outside of Pakistan. You can also use the crypto app and send money easily.