Hawaili Ka Raaz - Lamha Fikriya

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
london.gif

Muhammad Afzal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This story is very much active in Europe as well, so we should seriously think about how to defeat this Fitna by Yahood o Nasara. I think all Ummah should repent and ask Allah SBT forgiveness, make an effort to follow one true Islam. Only that way we will be united. May Allah SBT give us Taufeeq to act upon the true Sunnah of Muhammad SWM, and we should adopt the way of His SWM, Sahaba RA.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dhoka

Mera arabi Kafeel batata hay,k yahan UAE mein b aik israeli aaya tha kafi saal tak masjid ka imaam raha,aik din pakra giya,aur jail mein band kar diya giya usay,aur b yahan aisay bohat saray waqay howay hain,main tu isi liay kehta hoon ,hum jazbati aur bewqoof qoom hain,jis ko dekha darhi sharif rakhi hai,ya nimaz parhta hay usay bohat acha samjh letay hain,main ne aik baat parhi thi,agar koi urr kar b dekhay de tu suay wali na samjh lo,jab tak us k baray mein achi tarah yaqeen na ho jaye,k ye NABI SALLALLAHO ALAIHE WASALLAM pbuhse mohabbat karta b hay k nahi,

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
writer is Dr. Shabbir Ahmad from florida. He is a self claimed (US payed)"scholar" with very twisted vision of Islam. to summarize, he claims to be a sunni, but he wrote a book "criminals of Islam" about four Imams, Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Malik, Ibne Hanbal, and Imam Shafai.
his website is http://www.ourbeacon.com/
and I have no doubt that he is from one such American based madrassah.
it is a case of "chor bhi kahay chor chor"
check his website, and you can decide.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
writer is Dr. Shabbir Ahmad from florida. He is a self claimed (US payed)"scholar" with very twisted vision of Islam. to summarize, he claims to be a sunni, but he wrote a book "criminals of Islam" about four Imams, Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Malik, Ibne Hanbal, and Imam Shafai.
his website is http://www.ourbeacon.com/
and I have no doubt that he is from one such American based madrassah.
it is a case of "chor bhi kahay chor chor"
check his website, and you can decide.

Dr shabbir belongs shite(shia) masslik.

ali_ravian

Councller (250+ posts)
the most easiest prey is the one who can not defend himself................ so we are.........................

lord_sultan

Councller (250+ posts)
as long as we see altaf i believe this must be true now days he is also a peer of a large community of pakistan look there statements a very active thread here in siasat.pk about the statement of farooq sattar who claim his migration equal to migration from mekkah to madinah & many more there statements on record especially for qadiani community & also he dont need any of scholar in his speeches to say the dua wallah o a'alamo bis sawab

skhasan

Citizen
In reply to Oscar and for the correction of records Dr Shabbir is not shia and belongs to the ANTI shia writers of North America.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
any body knows about born baby smuggule cases..........................and after investigation...................pointout .................final destinatin was .................MALTA...................which person see MALTA...........its a relegious Island..............near Italy...................and a hub of training.................same like................diffrent countries born baby.................prepare............after 20 sent back to birthland....................with brainwash..............................we must be care in our relegion....................and must understand QURAN................best with real Arabic ....................kiyoonke its my experiance.......................Quran parh kar samjhna jitna zaroori he itna he us ko feel bhi karna zaroori he......................translation aap ko meaning to de sakti he....................jis ne translation kia he..........but.............ALLAH RABBUL IZZAT.............jo farma rahe hain is ko feel karne ke liye Arabic must he...............................Allah Rabbul Izzat hamain Amal ki Taufique De Ameen

Rabia Shah

Deaf Sports Mag - Latest About Sports

any body knows about born baby smuggule cases..........................and after investigation...................pointout .................final destinatin was .................MALTA...................which person see MALTA...........its a relegious Island..............near Italy...................and a hub of training.................same like................diffrent countries born baby.................prepare............after 20 sent back to birthland....................with brainwash..............................we must be care in our relegion....................and must understand QURAN................best with real Arabic ....................kiyoonke its my experiance.......................Quran parh kar samjhna jitna zaroori he itna he us ko feel bhi karna zaroori he......................translation aap ko meaning to de sakti he....................jis ne translation kia he..........but.............ALLAH RABBUL IZZAT.............jo farma rahe hain is ko feel karne ke liye Arabic must he...............................Allah Rabbul Izzat hamain Amal ki Taufique De Ameen

yes this Malta's Crime Email was stored in my inbox, but missed ... whenever i found i will forward to all of you as soon as possible

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
Hamy Allah ore Nabi Kareem S.A.A.W ka asra hai. . . . lakh koshishain kar lain Kafir ore Munafiq loag.
Allah hamay ein k samnay girnay nahy dey ga, inshallah

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Haveli Ka Raaz: Secret of The Banglow

Note: This story has already been shared on the forum... ... .... It has been re-posted just expose and remind the treachery of the enemy.

Last edited:

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks for sharing
yes yahoood o hanood ki sazishain jari hain, aur rhain gi

hmai is baat per zzorr dena chhye k arabic ko as a language lazmi hona chhye, kiyn k jb sb ko arabic aa jaye gi, phir us ko aisay jhotay aur sazishi moulvion ki zrorat nhe rhai gi.........wo khud quran shareef ko perhh ker us ko smjh skain gay aur us per amal ker skain gay
jazakallah khair

Sponsored Link