Has Pakistan negotiated its nuclear weapons?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1768256738661175335
GIpSYq6WkAAL_lK

Wake up Pak

What makes you feel that you don’t have a doubt AFTER seeing what has happened in last 2-3 years?

The country has lost tremendously since then.
I believe there are still some sane people in the military and they will never compromise on nuclear deterrent. But, when you look back, and the statement of Asim bastard that he will bring Billions of dollars to Pakistan, that makes me worry as if the whole game plan to install the corupt government was to compromise on nukes.
Allah Kher Karay Ga.

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
I believe there are still some sane people in the military and they will never compromise on nuclear deterrent. But, when you look back, and the statement of Asim bastard that he will bring Billions of dollars to Pakistan, that makes me worry as if the whole game plan to install the corupt government was to compromise on nukes.
Allah Kher Karay Ga.
That was my thought process as well, but I am not very optimistic anymore unfortunately; especially after seeing the unwillingness by some officers to step up and call for a change in the leadership. Many heads should have been rolled, but things just went as things were normal.

This sell-out would be justified for improving the conditions for the country; a need of the hour.

RajaRawal111

I sincerely hope that is not the case. I know the bastard generals can sell their mothers for dollars, but I doubt that they will compromise on Atomic assets.
For the sake of Pakistan, why don't you give them your mother to sell who is worth 1000 times than theirs?

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)

All the prayers and best wishes for army and Asim Munir to mercilessly crush this filthy cult!

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
For the sake of Pakistan, why don't you give them your mother to sell who is worth 1000 times than theirs?

Hey Rajay, don't get too angry!! Whether it's PTI, PMLN or whatever, Imran, Nawaz or whoever, no general or politician is indispensable. Their cult is gonna be history soon and the nation will rise and thrive in tranquility! Chill 🇵🇰✨

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

All the prayers and best wishes for army and Asim Munir to mercilessly crush this filthy cult!
to chutya hai.. mistri chusky ne mulk par mulk dushman tola imposed kiya. economy taba kar di.. mulk ki jarein kokli ki. ab mulk k assets nilam kiye jaye gen.. jald is napak fouj ka anjam qareeb hai. 71 k saneha se koyi sabaq nahi seeqa.. balochistan ,kpk jald afghanistan me zam hon ge.. punjab india me.. sindh ya india me ya sindhu desh banay ga.. napak fouj k generals dubai, uk, amkreeka shift ho jayen ge. mission accomplished.

Last edited:

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Wake up Pak

Kuch sharam karo begerato you are spreading fake propaganda against your mother based on a Feb 2023 no name Indian video. But then, you are bastard breed full of filth and shit known for enjoying mothers and daughters in DChowk so its too much to expect any thing civilized from you.

Wake up Pak Mocha7 Husaink RajaRawal111 patwari_sab mhasan24 pinionated digitalzygot1
Shaw Khan and zaheer2003 saleema patwari_sab
TLP MF terrorist, aren't your mother and sisters being looked after by the Indian army?
You filthy asshole, go and wipe your mouth with a toilet paper.

Wake up Pak

PMLUN is the worst so-called political party. They are worse than the mafia.
The day this MF party gets eliminated from Pakistan, you will see Pakistan will start to prosper. These asshole PMLUN Patwaris are worst than the animals.

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
PMLUN is the worst so-called political party. They are worse than the mafia.
The day this MF party gets eliminated from Pakistan, you will see Pakistan will start to prosper. These asshole PMLUN Patwaris are worst than the animals.

Over last 4 decades, many came and dreamed of elminating Nawaz Shareef from politics. But, Nawaz is still here and the last who wanted to finish him is today counting his end days in Adiala waiting for a one way eternal departure.