Haroon Khawajas Complete Speech at Party Inauguration

PFMMedia

Voter (50+ posts)
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

While addressing the media launch of Pakistan Freedom Movement on February 2, 2016 in Lahore, Chairman Haroon Khawaja explained the real problem that Pakistan faces, why our country needs yet another political party, and how is PFM different from over 350 already existing political parties.

This is an uncut complete version of the speech divided into three parts. These videos will give you and overview of why a new & modern political party with strong political systems to empower the people is the only way to break the status-quo that the nation faces since the past 7 decades. We look forward to your feedback.

cleardot.gif

CX8wFHGWEAANafW.png

Freedom from injustice, inequality, indifference and oppression

Web: www.freedompk.org
Facebook: facebook.com/pfmpk
Twitter: twitter.com/pfmpk
Dailymotion: dailymotion.com/pfmpk

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Should switch to direct presidential elections with strict rules on Candidates and Voters Eligibility.

E.g;

1 - Only People with certain minimum Qualification are allowed to vote.

That would minimize the influence of Bradari/Jageedar in voting system.

Mostly electable have extremely low education level in their own constituencies.

also whole nation should select their president from Maximum 5 Candidates,

President should be allowed to HAND PICK his cabinet, Duration of Presidency should not be more than 4 years.

Sayyedzada

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Jis banday ko shahbaz shareef ka ashirbaad hasil ho how can we expect any good from him. If he was such a patriot he would have joined PTI.

asallo

Senator (1k+ posts)
He was with imran khan for about 2 plus years but with SMK and JT nobody can do anything the recent example is chudary Sarwar where is he now a days does any body know. Like him many other energetic members are not visable any more what is this happening to the party we should stand up and ask.

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ابھی آرام کرو بیس سال بعد تمہاری بات بھی کوئی سن لے گا لیکن پہلے یہ بتاؤ اتنا دھم ہے، اتنی ہمت ہے . باتیں سب کرتے ہیں مگر نبھانا کسی کسی کو آتا ہے کیا سمجھے

hasehm

Councller (250+ posts)
It seems they did thier homework i support pti but my dear pakistani brothers i love pakistan more then anything so anyone who have a better plan and people to run my beloved country i will support them.