Hamza Ali Abbasi Met those MQM supporters who replied to his video against MQM.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well done Hamza. I think you are on the right Track..

Your message is loud and clear and nothing more to add to it..

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he is absolutely right, unfortunately this culture of hatred is called democracy in Pakistan, we are uunable to understand what democracy is, disagree karo but nafrat mat karo, even educated people are behaving like that, because these so called politicians try to keep hatred among us to create distance between us, so they can keep their corruption and power, very simple to understand

Pehli video main khud ko Mahajir kehney wala ab khud ko Pakistani keh raha hai,.. its a success.

Bro Mere b Baray India se ayen hain.. Punjab me
me ek Punjabi Muhajir hun.. likin ajj tk kabhi aesa nai hua k kisi ne hmen Muhajir kaha ho..
chnd bewaqoof aur jahal logon k apko Muhajir kehne per apko Pakistani hone se koi nai rok skta.

ImranK

Senator (1k+ posts)
مستقبل کا عامر لیاقت

i don't think so. amir liaqat was fake from the first appearance. but this guy seems to be genuine though i disagree with what he said as it is only practical while debating. how can you respect someone who asking for extortion and hides of slaughter. and how can one respect whom who steal one's vote and misuse public money.

Luv.Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan ko bhi Tameez aur Tehzeeb sikha do. He may get more supporters like me. IK may be the honest person but I don't follow him as a leader because he has no respect for opponents.
I think that's what you are trying to convey.

jaanmark

what about your head altaf he never accepted disagreement in past , in present and in future up to court said to stop altaf picture and his talking in any media in Pakistan now members of mqm agree that people have right in Islam and other societies to disagree and still be loved and respect each other

Zamaray Khan

Great message . Well done Hamza .
You are creating an awareness which many top political leaders couldn't do.
I really appreciate that you are not a selfish person.
For you life is not just about making dramas and money .
Its shows your kind and caring side towards the people of Pakistan . I wish you come into politics .
Pakistan needs educated and open minded politicians .
You can do wonders for the nation if you start practical politics .
It will make you larger than life .
After joining politics ,your acting career will look really small to you.
I can see the spark and passion of a big leader in you .

Urooj_lbw

bang on target, absolutely right, I am an urdu speaking pakistani, lived on different cities in punjab in my childhood days, had also couple of experiences, who called me hindustani or mohajir but I have to say, majority of punjabis were open minded and they treated me or our ffamilies as like them, mqm or altaf hussein want to keep the hatred for their benefits, that's why I am opposing them for a long timeQUOTE=Muhammad1212;3694115]Bro Mere b Baray India se ayen hain.. Punjab me
me ek Punjabi Muhajir hun.. likin ajj tk kabhi aesa nai hua k kisi ne hmen Muhajir kaha ho..
chnd bewaqoof aur jahal logon k apko Muhajir kehne per apko Pakistani hone se koi nai rok skta.[/QUOTE]

jazbaa

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Great effort, message is clear, ya to sab apnay aapko srif Pakistani kahayn, no Punjabi, Pathaan, Sindhi, Muhajir, ya phir ek dosray ke identify ke respect karayn chahay Punjabi ho ya Muhajir

Amal

You-Rock.png