Hamza Ali Abbasi Great Message For MQM Voters + Supporters After LB Elections!

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Quota system is violation of basic constitutional rights of Karachiites

Why do you think that Karachi will be happy with other Provinces if their basic constitutional rights rights are being violated through Quota system, when they see that in all the important Government positions Sindis are sitting who are treating them the same way British were treating Indians, majority of Police force in Karachi belong to other Provinces who the most corrupt people, all the illegal activities including sex trade and target killing are being done in their supervision.

A 'C' grade holder is illegible to get admission in Engineering and Medical colleges holding interior Sind Domocile whereas 'A' grade holder is not illegible to get admission in Engineering and Medical colleges.

Now, according to Kamran Khan, Mayor of Karachi would have no powers other than fire, slaughter houses, dog killing campaign, street lights and anti-encroachment etc.

- KBCA (Karachi Building Control authority) is now under Municipal Minister
- KWB (Karachi Water board) is now under Municipal Minister
- KDA (Karachi development Authority) is now under Municipal Minister (Obviously PPP minister)
- KMC (Karachi Municipal corporation) is now under Municipal Minister (Obviously PPP minister)
- Housing, planning, Transport and Public Health Engineering is now under Sind Government
- Karachi Mass Transit Plan is now under Sind Government
- Sind government has now power to hire and transfer all grade 17 or higher Government officers
- Sind Government has now power to lease and registry of local Government Land
- Sind Government has taken over the control of administration and finance of Government Hospitals
- Appointments and allocation of fund to KMC schools are taken over by Sind Government

The 1973 constitution of Pakistan clearly describes in Chapter I titled, “Fundamental Rights and Principles of Policy”, of Article 27 Clause I about safeguarding the fundamental rights of the citizens of Pakistan against the discrimination in the federal and provisional government services in these words:
The constitution gives equal rights:

• No citizen otherwise qualified for appointment in the service of Pakistan shall be discriminated against in respect of any such appointment on the ground only of race, religion, caste, sex, residence or place of birth.”

Source

Arsalan Iftikhar Chaudhry

Arsalan Iftikhar Chaudhry, son of former Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, in spite of receiving a C grade (third division) in High School (Intermediate) was admitted to Bolan Medical College on the quota reserved for the Chief Minister of Balochistan. In Pakistan, medical college degree is awarded after five years but it took 7 years for Arsalan to graduate from medical college.[SUP][11][/SUP] Arsalan Iftikhar Chaudhry was a medical officer and within a month of graduation and then he was promoted as a section officer in the Department of Health of Government of Balochistan.[SUP][12][/SUP]Arsalan Iftikhar Chaudhry has never practiced medicine. source

I hope that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf can fix this injustice to Karachi.....

Last edited:

jaanmark

MQM is rules under guns / thread to the families / taking life s in bad way bori bund ect / 300 killed in fire / etc

how a power less person can think not to support mqm

when law of the country also turn his faces so for and

the citizen of Karachi has no way out from mqm /under day light killers

nothing going to happen until law of time in action

the real simple and for every one the same law both criminal and civil law thanks

Farzand e Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
ijunoon.com-357192014.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have spent most time in Pakistan in Karachi and majority of our assets are in Karachi because at the time when my father laid down the foundations Karachi was the best city of pakistan but now ! I agree with Hamza, Other than a few select areas its like a huge overcrowded shanty town and ghetto and apparently Karachites prefer to stay in that squalor ! So be it !
Probably the worst major city of Pakistan at the moment.

Last edited:

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
MQM is playing only Ethnic politics. They don't have the Word Performance(Good) in their Dictionary.

Spartacus

Mr.Haza Ali Abbasi What a Prime Minister of China said to one American Diplomat , I am repeating for you

" The word of foreigner meant nothing "

protek

MPA (400+ posts)
اب کوئی ٹی وی پر آ کر کہے نہ کے حکومت نے مہنگائی بوھت کر دی ہے " تو بندہ لہ لے لتر تے ہزار (١٠٠٠) مارنے تے گنتی بھول جاوے تے فیر ایک تو شروع کرے "
ایسے عقل کے اندھے لوگ ہیں کہ دوسروں کا مال ہڑپ کر نے کے طریقے ڈھونڈھیں گے سود ،رشوت اور کمیشن لیکر آخرت کو خراب کر لیں گے لیکن مجال ہے جو سسٹم کو سیدھا کرنے کا سوچیں . ایک گلی کی نالیاں بنوانے پر خوشی خوشی جا کر اسی کرپٹ اور بد کردار انسان کو ہے ووٹ دے گے جو چند روپے لگا کر انکو نالی بنوا دے گا الیکشن کے وقت اور پھر بعد میں انکو گندی نالی کا کیرا سمجھ کر دھتکارے گا اور انکے پیسے سے اپنی لائف اور پراپرٹی بنا ے گا اور یہ گندی نالی کے کیڑوں کی طر ح اسی نالی میں ہے رہیں گے
ان عقل کے اندھوں کے حقوق،حالت زار اور بہتر لائف سٹائل کے لیے یہاں یورپ میں بیٹھ کر دل دکھتا ہے الیکن یہ بدنصیب پھر انہی لوگوں کو ووٹ دیکر اپنے او پر مسّلط کر لیتے ہیں، یہ قوم ہے ہی جوتوں کے لائق
دعا ہے کے اگر یہ ایسے ہے کمی کمینوں والی زندگی گزرنا چاہتے ہیں تو خدا انکو ہمیشہ اسی حال میں رکھے

Siasi Bacha

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hamza Ali Abbasi Views After Khi Election

[video]https://www.facebook.com/sirgonline/videos/1658847874370194/[/video]

Last edited:

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Hamza Ali Abbasi Views After Khi Election

حمزہ تم ایک اور کپی چڑھا کر سو جاؤ
کراچی کی عوام الحمدللہ بہت خوش ہے ۔۔
11169875_10152735008376373_7896658473967566553_n.jpg

bisaat

Banned
Re: Hamza Ali Abbasi Views After Khi Election

don't bother watching his video, i will conclude what he said

oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry) oain (cry)

regards

:)

Zamaray Khan

Mr Abbasi you are a very nice man and sincere too . I agree with you 100% but since you interact a lot with Imran khan . Please advice him the following thread . He needs to sort out himself and PTI too . Karachi people have rejected him because his politics and his party is all messed up . The great man is not focused . Please read the whole article if you have time and then discuss it with the great man . Thanks .

if we look into the current crises in Pti and the down fall of Imran's politics then the following things come into my mind .

1 Imran started politics with an ideology to change the system . He worked hard for it for many years . But after October JALSA he started typical politics of a traditional politicians . Taking all the electable s from left right centre without considering their reputation in the public . Just like Pmln and ppp do . He started taking all those traditional politicians in the party against whom he started his politics .
Sha Mehammod ,Jahamgir tareen ad Javed Hashmi are the prime examples . They were from PPP,PMLQ and Pmln respectively.General public did not like that strategy of Imran. General public would say YEH B SARAY CHOROON ,JAGIRDAROON,PEEROON AUR INDUSTRIALIST KO LE KAR CHAL RAHA HAI
This kind of politics really dented his political reputation in the public .

2 The wrist thing which happened to Imran khan and PTI that is in DHARNA . I am not against Dharna movement . It was absolutely right movement and was need of the time . But the way it was called off ,and what happened straight after Dharna really destroyed Imran khan image and politics. The prime example is that me and my family left PTI.We didn't join PTI just after it gained popularity . We joined PTI in 96 at the time when people were making jokes of PTI . Me and my older brother were PTI polling agents .
Now coming back to Dharna . Few things really dented Imran and PTI during Dharna .
1 During Dharna he use to say very loud and clear that I will not go home till this rigged parliament and nominated PM from this rigged parliament resigns.But then in the excuse of APS he not only he called off Dharna also later he went and sat in the same parliament which he was calling a rigged and baghairat parliament . The day when he went and sat in the parliament ,that day I believe a great man like Imran had to face a great humiliation by a filthy and corrupt politician like Asif.Seeing a person like Imran who was my childhood hero ,facing such a humiliation from a c grade politicians was really painful but I believe he asked for it . When you start such a big movement to change the whole system then incident of APS and PRESSURE of Army should not force you to call off your revolutionary movement . I believe Dharna was a revolutionary movement ,if Imran would have carried on till this date even if he was the last man,things would have been so different . Imran would have become the biggest revolutionary leader not only of subcontinent even of the world.

2 During Dharna movement at least 12 people died . Many people even sold their house jewellery just because they wanted to be the part of that revolutionary movement which will change Pakistan completely . Even people from abroad like me and many others were very excited that Imran is going to bring that revolution which people were dreaming for many years but unfortunately at the end every thing went down the drain . Imran started taking interest in REHAM during the Dhrna days where people were dying and selling their house jewellery for his movement. The actual Nikah between Imran and Reham was done during Dharna days.Now person like me and many more couldn't digest some thing like that . We were sending money from abroad and expecting from Imran that he will bring revolution but he has some other planes . He was more busy in romance and then secret Nikah . After secret Nikah during Dharna ,his next plan was to some how called off Dharna so he could go home . His adventure was done during Dharna and his boredom was gone so he decided to get married . If you watch his interview just after his marriage with Mubashar Luqman.He clearly says when there's no adventure in my life I get bored and thats why I went for Dharna adventure . So for him Dharna was passing time and adventure while people were expecting revolution from Him.People were expecting to see a completely changed Pakistan through Dharna movement .

I believe Imran still has a chance to change things around . The biggest advantage with him is that he is an honest man and a very a hard worker individual . He needs to start thinking like a revolutionist not like a typical democrat of Pakistan . Who falls in love as soon as he sees a beautiful women . He needs to get rid of culprits like Naeem ul haq . Who sends dirty messages to TV anchors . And one of the anchor complained about him to Imran khan.She said to Imran if he did it again I will expose him in media by showing these message in my talk show . He also needs to think about all the aspect of an issue when he takes stance about it . He always takes an extreme positions and then at the end it becomes difficult for him to sustain that extreme stance. This kind of attitude made him unpredictable and people call him Mr U Turn .
Imran needs to understand that honesty and hard work is not enough to be a great leader and to beat political mafia like PPP,MQM,and Pmln . They are the champions of this corrupt system . Honest people like Imran cant play on their pitch.This system belongs to them . To win in this system ,you have to act like a mafia man not like a democrat . Imran can only beat these culprits through revolutionary movement like Dharna . In current political system no matter what happens Imran can't beat them .
Imran also needs to avoid cartoons like Qadri . Qadri can only damage Imran . He comes to Pakistan when has nothing to do in Canada . After passing his time he goes back to Canada by making excuse of his health . He also needs to avoid CHAKOOR leader SIRAJUL HAQ . Imran must realise that SIRAJUL is another Fazal ur Rehman. That guy is twisted. The other problem with PTI that Imran needs to address as soon as possible is the grouping issue . Balochistan chapter of PTI is worst in this regard . In Balochistan instead of giving tough time to govt . PTI groups day and night fight with each other and least interested in whats happening in the province or in the govt. Their activity is only limited to Sarena hotel . I know these things about Balochistan because i recently visited my family in Balochistan and stayed in Balochistan for three months .
I hope some one will discuss these things with Imran and put Imran and PTI on right track . But if PTI and Imran keeps going with one answer SUB ACHA HAI and we don't want to hear any criticism than soon or later PTI will be some thing from the past.I hope Imran will change things around . I even left practical politics of PTI and have many differences with Imran but my and my whole family vote will still go for PTI .

sulpzawa

Voter (50+ posts)
السلام و علیکم و رحمتہ الله و براکاتہ ہؤ
پاکستانیوں اٹھو اب بھی وقت
ایماندار سچے محب وطن پاکستانیوں سے صرف ایک
گزارش ہے ان کی قدر کریں جو سچے لوگ ہیں
اور وہ ظالم کے غلام نہیں بلکہ حق کی آواز بلند
کرتے ہیں وہ اس دور میں الله کے ولی ہیں
پاکستان کی قوم اسمبلی میں سچ کے حق میں صرف
اور صرف پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے اکتیس ایم
این اے بولے اور دو سو ستر نے سچ کی مخالفت
میں ووٹ دیا اپنے ذاتی ایجنڈے کو ملکی مسائل
پر ترجیح دی یہ ہے عوام کی ہمدردی ملکی مشینری
جھوٹ کے ساتھ ہیں اور انہوں نے ہمیشاں اپنی
ذات پات کو ملک پر ترجیح دی ہے
الزام تراشی چھوڑو گھر سے نکلو انصاف کے لئیےاور
ان تماشوں سے باہر نکلو اور پاکستانی بنو ایماندار پاکستانی
اور ملک میں انسانیت انصاف خوداری کا نظام لاؤ
کس لیئے صرف اور صرف اپنے مستقبل کے لئیے
مظلوم محکوم طبقے کے لئیے جوان نسل کے لئیے صاف
شفاف پاکستان کے لئیے انسانیت کے لئیے ایمان والے
سچے نڈر عام آدمی کے لئیے انسانیت انصاف اور خوداری
کے نئے پاکستان کے لئیے اپنا حق ادا کریں جانوروں نے
اس ملک میں جنگل کا نظام رائیج کر رکھا ہے اس سےنجات
ضروری ہے جنگل کا نظام معاشرے کی خرابی اور شیر تیر کا
پھیلایا ہوا گند صاف کرنے میدان میں نکلیں اور اس قار خیر
میں اپنا حصہ ڈالیں انگریزوں اور ہندوؤں کے غلاموں سے اس
ملک کو آزاد کرائیں پاکستانیوں کی اکثریت حرام کھاتی ہے
اور الله کی نافرمانی کرتی ہے جھوٹ بولتی ہے ظلم کے آگے
جھک جاتی ہے وہ اپنی خواہشات کی تابع ہے اور اس کی ضرورت
اور بقاء اسی نظام میں ہے لہذا اس کی خاہش ہے ملک ایسے ہی
چلتا رہے کوئی تبدیلی نہ آئے والسلام الله حافظ
محمدشریف محمدی

Pti_Guy

Councller (250+ posts)
Dhaandli ka roona shoro ker diya phir..... Hamza Ali Abbasi aik khud munafiiq shaks hai.... iski film jawaani deewani dekho tu pata chale jo banda social media per doosro per keechar uchalta hai woh khud kitni gandi filmo main kaam kerta hai. shame on him on giving lectures to others. now shut ur filthy mouth for karachi ppl.

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
شکست کے بعد شام غریباں .....

یہ شخص تو عبرتناک شکست کے بعد ذہنی طور بیکار ہوگیا ہے

Last edited: