Hamid Mir Number 1 Enemy Of Pakistan

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
p1-17_17.gif

news-13.gif

Fake Eyewitness Who Alleged Involvement Of 'Army' In PNS Mehran Attack Seeks Apology

ISLAMABAD - The man who made sensational claims about the PNS Mehran base attack has turned out to be a disparate lover who fabricated the story just to revenge his failure in marrying a sister of an army man.

Muhammad Junaid in an interview with Waqt News confessed that he had nothing to do with the Karachi naval base attack. I am not a witness to it and totally unaware of the facts about it, he said.

Junaid had claimed in a programme of a private TV that some army men were involved in the attack on Mehran naval base in Karachi.

Giving details, Junaid said that he was engaged with a girl, but her brother Arshad, who is a Hawaldar in the army, had been creating obstacles in the way of their marriage.

Junaid said he wanted Arshad to be arrested and punished by the army as he made his family mentally suffer on the issue of his marriage. He claimed that Arshad had been threatening his family of dire consequences for the last one year. I admit my mistake and seek forgiveness. I was unaware of the serious consequences, he said.

Junaid also clarified that nobody pressured him to tell that false story to media. It was only for the sake of revenge. He said he himself is a son of a soldier but he was so carried away by his hate for Arshad that he took such a dangerous step. He said that he believes that Arshad would have received enough punishment from the army, adding that he made a phone call to Arshad after making false claims but he didnt receive the call. He told that he and Arshad both are residents of Rawalpindi.

Source: The Nation (Pakistan) http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Politics/03-Jun-2011/Fake-eyewitness-seeks-pardon-from-nation

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
I feel it is due to tussel between two TV channels i.e. PTV and Geo. But in any case we should discourage irresponsible reporting.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think its not Hamid meer's blunder, What I think that this guy was sent by ISI itself to hamid meer because they wanna drag out the focus from Saleem Shazad's issue.. Other wise no journalist can be so ignorant and as Hamid said in bolta Pakistan that He hand over the boy to ISI and confirmed the news from them before broadcasting the interview.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
I feel it is due to tussel between two TV channels i.e. PTV and Geo. But in any case we should discourage irresponsible reporting.

I think Hamid Mir should be suspended for six months from Geo tv and Junaid should be put in jail for a year for lying and spreading rumors. Because, now even if someone has credible evidence, people will look at it with suspicion.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think its not Hamid meer's blunder, What I think that this guy was sent by ISI itself to hamid meer because they wanna drag out the focus from Saleem Shazad's issue.. Other wise no journalist can be so ignorant and as Hamid said in bolta Pakistan that He hand over the boy to ISI and confirmed the news from them before broadcasting the interview.

EniGma90,
How will you verify that Hamid Mir is not lying? Hamid Mir is a shady character, everything he says I take it with a pinch of salt. He is not trust worthy at all.

Last edited:

sam123

Banned
p1-17_17.gif

news-13.gif

Fake Eyewitness Who Alleged Involvement Of 'Army' In PNS Mehran Attack Seeks Apology

ISLAMABAD - The man who made sensational claims about the PNS Mehran base attack has turned out to be a disparate lover who fabricated the story just to revenge his failure in marrying a sister of an army man.

Muhammad Junaid in an interview with Waqt News confessed that he had nothing to do with the Karachi naval base attack. “I am not a witness to it and totally unaware of the facts about it,” he said.

Junaid had claimed in a programme of a private TV that some army men were involved in the attack on Mehran naval base in Karachi.

Giving details, Junaid said that he was engaged with a girl, but her brother Arshad, who is a Hawaldar in the army, had been creating obstacles in the way of their marriage.

Junaid said he wanted Arshad to be arrested and punished by the army as he made his family mentally suffer on the issue of his marriage. He claimed that Arshad had been threatening his family of dire consequences for the last one year. “I admit my mistake and seek forgiveness. I was unaware of the serious consequences,” he said.

Junaid also clarified that nobody pressured him to tell that false story to media. It was only for the sake of revenge. He said he himself is a son of a soldier but he was so carried away by his hate for Arshad that he took such a dangerous step. He said that he believes that Arshad would have received enough punishment from the army, adding that he made a phone call to Arshad after making false claims but he didn’t receive the call. He told that he and Arshad both are residents of Rawalpindi.

Source: The Nation (Pakistan) http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Politics/03-Jun-2011/Fake-eyewitness-seeks-pardon-from-nation

i can prove that this guy is forced to change his statment after intelligence pressure..I have 2 questions to all hamid mir haters

1.Do u accept that taliban had some supporters in navy ,who were anti americans and wanted to kill them ?
2.do u accept that alqaida or taliban were negotiating [after these talibani navy officers were fired]between the nave officers and prisoned navy officers?

All this news came from shahzad revelation ..if you accept this ...then you can understand that ,no kid or boy will have guts to defame army/isi/navy...he will fear his death..
the guy who revealed is genuine..since he cant be silenced by isi and thrown into canal/river;he is forced to change his statement...

i am with truth .....................

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Foolish Anchor Pakistan Ever Got Is .....

The Foolish Anchor Pakistan Ever Got Is .....Hamid Mir .....Proved

Rathore

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hamid Mir is no doubt a yellow journalist. He has been exposed several time he is Jewish Agent and enemy of Pakistan all the time. Hamid Mir will be Rot in Hell.
Insahallah.

sam123

Banned
Re: The Foolish Anchor Pakistan Ever Got Is .....

i dont buy this second retake of that guy..

i can prove that this guy is forced to change his statment after intelligence pressure.
To marry a woman,a normal or even abnormal person will not dare to play such games with navy...I have never heard such crooked up story in past....Everyone fears death and we all know how lethal are agency...This guy is speaking true lies now ,under pressure....

Fact is :truth comes 1st time and is suppressed until truth is made to become false..

I have 2 questions to all hamid mir haters

1.Do u accept that taliban had some supporters in navy ,who were anti americans and wanted to kill them ?
2.do u accept that alqaida or taliban were negotiating [after these talibani navy officers were fired from job and put in prison house...the talibans even knew house no of thoese people in prisons..]between the nave officers and prisoned navy officers?

All this news came from shahzad revelation ..if you accept this ...then you can understand that ,no kid or boy will have guts to defame army/isi/navy...he will fear his death..
the guy who revealed is genuine..since he cant be silenced by isi and thrown into canal/river;
but now he fears his death ;he is forced to change his statement...

i am with truth .....................

lastly hamid mir is a true journalist (not a taliban lover at least)

Last edited:

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
حامد میر کا عینی شاہد اپنے بیان سے منحرف لع&#

عزیز بھائیوں اور دوستوں اس خبر کے مندرجات پڑھ کر بھول مت جانا یاد رکھنا کیونکے ہم جس ملک میں رہتے ہیں وہاں بہت کم حقیقتیں آشکارا ہوتی ہیں.

یاد رکھنے سے میری مراد یہ ہے اگر ہم سب پاکستانی ہیں چاہے ہم کسی بھی جماعت سے تعلق رکھتے ہوں ملکر ایک عہد کریں کے ایسے وطن دشمنوں کو انکی حقیقت فاش ہونے پر اگر ہم کوئی سزا نہیں دے سکتے تو کم از کم ا سماجی بایکاٹ تو کر سکتے ہیں.

ایک سچے پاکستانی ہونے کے ناتے میری تمام پاکستانیوں سے درخواست ہے کے حمد میر کے کے پروگرام کا بایکاٹ کریں اور اپنی اپنی سطح پر جن حضرات کا اپنی سیاسی پارٹیوں میں رسوخ ہے اسکو استمعال کریں اور اپنے لیڈران کا اس کے پروگرام میں شرکت کرنا بند کروائیں.

http://ummat.com.pk/2011/06/03/news.php?p=news-13.gif