Hair Turning Gray.Plz help

Mughal55

Councller (250+ posts)
NO recovery at all..... Don't fool with "Medicines" etc......... Its natural.. Only you can use any good quality hair colour..

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You have joined the club of the wise. Say Welcome to maturity and "Bazurgi" at such a young age:).

ThePieMaker

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother, stress is the main reason usually, unless its in your jeans (genetics).

From net : Smoking is known to increase the rate of graying. Anemia, generally poor nutrition, insufficient B vitamins, and untreated thyroid conditions can also speed the rate of graying.

Use Badaam. Stop smoking (if you are a smoker). try to be calm.

sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would say one thing only to use other then prays

Indolekha oil

if its available in Pakistan then take it otherwise order online.. only two botels will make u surprise with the good result i am sure..

its in my personal use and its effect like magic, very very good oil, must say best oil for hair

http://indulekhaonline.com

Google it and search how to buy online, it must be available there in Pakistan also

Rommel

Senator (1k+ posts)
just%20for%20men%20darkest%20brown_1.jpg

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)
At times Iron deficiency causes it. Try taking apple juice for a week if it helps ok and if not seek some expert advice.

muntazir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
har har ka murabbah lekar rozana raat ko aik harar doodh key saath khaen time lagey gaa per result acha aaey gaa.

Malik495

Scientifically aik bar jo baal sufaid ho jaye to kabhi dubara kala nahi ho sakta.. so accept it.. doesnt matter ajkal k fruit aur vegetables fertilizer ki paidawar hain.. is chemical fertilizer se paida shuda phal sabzia hi iss problm ki waja hain...

tariisb

You have joined the club of the wise. Say Welcome to maturity and "Bazurgi" at such a young age:).

(bigsmile)عقل و دانش بالوں میں نہیں "کھوپڑ" میں ہوتی ہے ، وگرنہ بہت سے گھامڑ اپنی سفیدی کا واسطہ دے کر ، دانشور بن بیٹھیں

jaggu

MPA (400+ posts)
Colour it ! When you come to it and I'm sorry you will, dont fall for marketing nonsense of specially formulated for men crap, use women's ones freely !. Would suggest you start with 'brown black' , it wont look fake ;)
Something like this: http://www.saleevent.ca/revlon-colorsilk-hair-colour-20-brown-black.html I gave it a shot just for the heck of it, coz it was there in the cupboard :P no, really I had a couple of gray hair popin up n they were bothering me so I took care if them.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I had the same problem while my age was around 20. But then those gray hair just fell and the newer ones were black again. I never used anything on my hair. I believe that it was some internal deficiency which caused the hair to turn gray but as soon as that deficiency was overcame then all the hair grew as normal. I guess this problem will persist for sometime but then when these set of hair will fall the newer ones will be black all by itself.

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do not use ANY hair Color EVER.

They will speed up the process and you will go all white/gray within a period of months. On a side note, let it stay this way.They look good.