Guess the political party

EjazChaudhry

Citizen
PTI or munawar hassans party

PTI will announce it on 23rd and don't know about JI BUT even if these parties, including Awami Tehreek, have it in their manifestos, we wouldn't term it crazy.....as they were not ruling so if they've something like this, makes sense.

EjazChaudhry

Citizen
hah........ YUP PEOPLE as you all know that PPP didn't get time to do all this because 5 years are really nothing, they just go in a blink of an eye.......so for next elections they've the intentions & feel the need to impose an Education Emergency across Pakistan & do the much needed Decentralization of Education Policy. What a rip off, I mean, I remember since ages Imran Khan was talking about these 2 things specifically to our Education System. What a joke really by PPP. If you think these political parties who have enjoyed & destroyed the past 5 years, they really have nothing to include in their manifestos, infact they should not issue any manifestos as they were in the power, it doesn't make sense for them to do this. If they really had a manifesto, it should've been implemented, rather now just ripping off others' manifestos.

EjazChaudhry

Citizen
Where is my electra ?
they deserve another term because education is really in emergency due to them .

OK.... I wouldn't say ONLY because of them. Our education system is in such a state due to all of them who ruled post-70s era. All of them who ruled after that and the situation became even more alarming in the past 5 yrs. Apart from the ruling elite, some other segments of our society are also responsible for this where education has become more of a business...a commodity.

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
KHUSRA PARTY.....chairman Almas Bobby while introducing his manifesto said "Hum thumkay laga laga ke Education Emergency laga dein gey/gi".

Also he/she said that from now onwards "Shadi ya kis bhi function mein jahan Khawaja Sira(Khusray) naachein gey wahan inam mein paisay nahin books le jaein ge".

This initiative has been supported by all those parliamentarians who had fake degree's and they were so impressed that in order to get a Genuine degree and education they have decided to join the Khusra Group, they will learn dacne and get proper education to obtain a degree.

Last edited:

nomishah

Senator (1k+ posts)
OK.... I wouldn't say ONLY because of them. Our education system is in such a state due to all of them who ruled post-70s era. All of them who ruled after that and the situation became even more alarming in the past 5 yrs. Apart from the ruling elite, some other segments of our society are also responsible for this where education has become more of a business...a commodity.
Ejaz bhai itni lambi taqreer ker di aur electra gol hi ker gaye ?