Green Street Muslim brother selling Israeli dates

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
whats the mistake of these shopkeepers if muslim countries are not producing or not exporting these quality dates.....

Isreal will not be affected by not buying their dates ......but it will be affected by military might of muslim countries....
so people stop being childish and come to real solution....

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
it does affect brother if we Muslim boycott their products...im not saying just dates....but do ur best to find alternatives....i'm pretty sure living abroad we can find alternatives easily.......
whats the mistake of these shopkeepers if muslim countries are not producing or not exporting these quality dates.....

Isreal will not be affected by not buying their dates ......but it will be affected by military might of muslim countries....
so people stop being childish and come to real solution....

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You may surprise but Pakistan is 6th largest dates producing country in the world. Pakistan is one of the main growers of dates. It ranked after Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran and the UAE in the list of top date producing countries with around 10 percent share of global production. Country exports an average of around $35 million worth of dates annually. Most of the dates go to Europe, America and Arab States. More than half of produce go to Germany in raw format where they are re-processed and re-sold under different names and origin. Israeli and many Arab States sell by re-exporting Pakistani dates after refining with their names.

Read More

Last edited:
such are the hypocrites those people who believe in discrimination..

With the same logic,if christians,jews boycott muslim products;pakistan will not survive a single day !!

there are over 6 billion muslims to buy our products and we will still be able to meet our needs

88% of world population is muslim (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

By the way muslim OIC country comprising of 16% of world population gdp is not even close to 5% of world gdp (cry)(cry)(cry)

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
88% of world population is muslim (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

By the way muslim OIC country comprising of 16% of world population gdp is not even close to 5% of world gdp (cry)(cry)(cry)
lol it should b 1.6 billion rather, my bad,i went the other way!!!!!!:P
but still we can cater to our needs,dont worry we just need a push we wont strave without european markets(thumbsdown)

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
such are the hypocrites those people who believe in discrimination..

With the same logic,if christians,jews boycott muslim products;pakistan will not survive a single day !!

Pakistan is 6th biggest dates producer. Most of it go to Arab States and Germany in raw format where they are re-processed and re-sold under different names and origin. Israeli and many Arab States sell by re-exporting Pakistani dates after refining with their names.

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
just look at the power of jews ur utube video gone from the utube soo quickly and easy. u guys keep talking rubbish fact that jews ruling the world.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
its not discrimination Mohan Tiwari sahib....a nation who is causing all the atrocities on innocent muslims.....we want to boycott them......
those who do not repect United Nations acts....we want to boycott them
a nation who is full of hatred against muslims....we want to boycott them.....
atleast we gotta do our best to hurt them financially if can't shoot them

Unicorn

Banned
I love Iranian dates. I am not boycotting them no matter what. I stockpile them just in case of sanctions.