Greatest test Captain of Pakistan Misbah Ul haq Practicing with his Son - Giving him Tips

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh Bahi kis chawal nay yeh thread lagai hai . Greatest captain my foot .
Misbah nay sub k sub test series Dubai main jeetain hain woh be spin wickets bana k .

Ab ES ko England ki series main patha lag jaega . Her test match do din main haray ga . ES ki Puri captaincy expos hogi .

The best captain of Pakistan is Imran khan . He won the test series against England in England . He has won the test series against India in India . He drew the test series against West Indies in West Indies when West Indian team was at the top of their form and don't forget the World Cup .

By the way his son looks a good talent . I hope he has a great future .

mrk123

He seems to have better form technique than some of our test players.

Good to see someone getting properly coached at this young age.

Wish that we have similar coaching options available to our school kids.

wow. Are you guys all idiots? He is young. But he is another one of those pakistan openers in the making. Har shot to misbah abu usko front foot ki day rhay hain. In which world would any fast bowler worth his salt would bowl balls like that? Right in the slot.

Last edited:

umerazam

MPA (400+ posts)
lol @ Greatest

man he might be greatest captain of Pakistan while playing in UAE, but really we need to see the stats of him playing in Australia,England and India before jumping to conclusion.

mrk123

wow. Are you guys all idiots? He is young. But he is another one of those pakistan openers in the making. Har shot to misbah abu usko front foot ki day rhay hain. In which world would any fast bowler worth his salt would bowl balls like that? Right in the slot.

he is a kid who seems to be around 10-12 years old. We may be idiots but hope that you are not thinking that this kid has been selected in pakistan's test squad.

by the way, which 10-12 year old fast bowler bowls short pitched deliveries?

Re: Amir is lil brother to us we will support him in every way-Wahab Riaz

I fully support Muhammad Amir and hope and pray that he perform well in England. Best of Luck (amen)