Govt playing dangerous game with Nawaz Sharif’s health: Marriyum Aurangzeb

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Options below
1) Sharif family and Media lying fake reports
2) NS has no plans to come back
3) NS diseases are old so he just now wants to make a issue so he can go abroad
4) NS rather die than give some of the looted money back because it was hard to loot took so many years

Last edited:

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
i think nawaz sheriff like all thieves and dictators and mafia now guided by shaitan and he will not be able to make a correct decision as the haram in his body now contrlled by shaitan

The Sane

The relevant question is that if Mr. Sharif was so critical, what the heck is he doing at home? Negotiating with Mr. Minallah?

Imran the legend

i think nawaz sheriff like all thieves and dictators and mafia now guided by shaitan and he will not be able to make a correct decision as the haram in his body now contrlled by shaitan
Why don’t they hang the shiatan inside him and then Everyone will get sakoon even Sharif family will get sakoon

Last edited:

Insaaf4Tyrain

It’s also against the law to loot the country

It’s also against the law to let a criminal go abroad

It’s also against the law to have lafafa journalist and media anchors on pmln payrolls

Why you always just remember half the law?
Yes thanks for reminding me that it was same Farogh Naseem defending Altaf and Musharraf
And he was the one who took him out of the country right ?

Imran the legend

Why would I vote for a bastard party ?
THE party which loots the country you love and the party that came in to fix there mistakes you don’t like. Can only be 2 reasons for this

1) you and your family is criminals like them and now they won’t let you eat.

2) no human development so you don’t understand right and wrong

Insaaf4Tyrain

THE party which loots the country you love and the party that came in to fix there mistakes you don’t like. Can only be 2 reasons for this

1) you and your family is criminals like them and now they won’t let you eat.

2) no human development so you don’t understand right and wrong
What devolvement has been done in past year and a half ? Have you seen the prices for the vegetables?

Imran the legend

What devolvement has been done in past year and a half ? Have you seen the prices for the vegetables?
2018 when pti took over the country was about to bankcrypt now better ease of business, stock market going up, investment coming, 6 billion defeceit down, Trying to fix institutions and you only worried about vegetables

Insaaf4Tyrain

2018 when pti took over the country was about to bankcrypt now better ease of business, stock market going up, investment coming, 6 billion defeceit down, Trying to fix institutions and you only worried about vegetables
So what did they do For past 1 and a half year ?