Gov goes after people with solar panels

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Wah G Wah maa sadqe jaye te pyo rickshay te, I was shocked to here they have to pay 2 trillion rps to IPPs next year, yeah Zardaku aur ganja harami sahi bund mar ke gaye hai Pakistan aur Pakistaniyon.

The terms and conditions are so horrendous signed by zardaku and ganju singh, you would think enemies of Pakistan agreed to these contracts, terms and conditions, from payment being in dollars to unrealistic capacity charges. I also remember reading news that there are some IPPs who are just sitting idle not making any power and yet collect hefty sum in dollars for capacity charges every month. Because they have contracts promising them minimum payment every month even if they don't produce 1kv of power

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If you want to buy solar panels only from Shabaz Sharief Son no other will be acceptable

Awaam ko sirf kutte ke tarha mar mar ke pesa nikalo at ke ye kafir napak fouj dollars 💸 mai ayaashi kar sake

patwari_sab

phoujio ki razamandi se sab hova hai. jo bi hokomtt level par corruption hoti hai Os me khud phouji molavis hote hein. phoujio ne akhir apni evil empire bi chalani hoti hai, os ke liye inko haram ka mal chahie..

stranger

generals ko hissa milta hai iss saaray main...

qasoor ganjpur or zar-chor ka nahi

inhain lanay walay madar cho generals hain